Why are americans obsessed with big butts nowadays? Like it's the bigger the better. I think that's disgusting

Why are americans obsessed with big butts nowadays? Like it's the bigger the better. I think that's disgusting.

A perfect ass is a SMALL, ROUND, PROPORTIONATE ass, and not a huge, fat, disproportionate ass. Fat asses are part of the nigger prehistoric and savage culture, don't let the mainstream pollute your mind with this disgusting shit. We are better than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

universityherald.com/articles/5306/20131031/women-with-big-butts-are-smarter-and-resistant-to-chronic-illnesses.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not wanting t h i c c
>nigga you gay

Trends are set by mainstream media, which happens to be run by jews. So the answer is jews.

>nowadays
also i mistook you for irish for a minute

Being a low test faggot.

Kys

>Trends are set by mainstream media, which happens to be run by jews. So the answer is jews.
Correct.

Jews push for white men to chase skinny women because they know they will produce weak offspring. Want proof? Jew media has been pushing for skinny women since the 60s and now modern whites are weak and submissive.

its not about big or small, luigi
its about proportion

because the fucking ((( mainstream media ))) and snapchat and bullshit social media shit dude they're pushing interracial shit so hard and in order to do that they have to make t h i c c look good because by itself only niggers like it because it's unhealthy as fuck, only obese McDonald's eating whores are t h i c c

thicc is fucking nasty, i don't like it and neither should you

Well in the modern world being skinny means that you have self control and intelligence, since it's super easy to gain weight just by pursuing the immediate pleasure. Your analogy probably would have applied a 100 years ago, but not today.

because its sexy you little underage low test cuck

>super easy to gain weight
Those women you see with big bround asses work out more than most men do, and women putting fat on those areas anyway is a result of puberty, not poor life choices.

>not wanting a high test aryan to bear your children

Trips mean I'm right

if the man is huge and women is small then it evens things out plus the sex is better ;D

After that stupid song came out everybody's been shamed into this prerequisite scat fetish.

this. white men fell for the skinny women meme.

Preference for big, round asses is the one thing nigger culture gets right. Small asses are a male trait.

Butts are the prefered chice of third world countries while tits is the predominant choice of first worlders.

The fact that US is chaging from a tit country to a butt cuontry just proofs that the massive immigration in US is already damading the very fabric of that society.

>I want to be like the cool masculine black sports stars and musicians on tv!

Kys

The media has been pushing the big ass meme since about 2007 which is also when nu-leftism kicked off and also when they started pushing interracial shit in massive amounts. It's just part of the negrification of American (and by extension western) culture.

Because first world countries have become decadent and weak, so they want tits (which only exist as a decoration) on instead of a girl with wide hips and a big ass that you can fuck all night and have alpha kids with.

>the british are so cucked that they think masculinity=being a nigger

They only big the big butt image on non-whites. They still cast scrawny underdeveloped women in the the Hollywood movies that whites go to see.

The fact that you posted this just proofs that the Butt plan to destroy US is going well.

Every man likes ass. Although I agree there's a culture in America that bigger is better, my friends seem to think 200 pound women are good looking because they are "thick". I appreciate a nice round ass but there a bifference between that and a far girl with an aes full of cellulite

>America
>white

>Argentina
>not white

No trends are set by what makes by pee ee-go Da-doing doing doing

Jews are also the ones pushing anal

And homo. And trans.

It's actually because they're more prone to liking these things.

Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round - that was the 70s

Squat women have always been attractive in the lower classes.

>saved

Oops!
>universityherald.com/articles/5306/20131031/women-with-big-butts-are-smarter-and-resistant-to-chronic-illnesses.htm

the fat shaming meme failed so now they want you go lust after fatties by calling them THICC

No faggot. YOU think being a nigger = being masculine. That's why you think finding fat women attractive is masculine, you're desperate to emulate niggers. Liking big asses is a nigger thing. Not really surprising that as indie rock was replaced by hip hop as the dominant youth music for whites, the big ass meme also spread to whites. Big asses = primitive negroid fetish.

would pound the shit out of the niggress on the left , no joke. If you wouldn't then you must be....a person with a different preference then me. Also ghey.

There has been a gradual shift in amerikkka toward liking asses more than chests, which for me, a boob man, is unfortunate.

Though, europe has the majority of the big boobies in the world

>prerequisite scat fetish.

Sorry I don't like small flat man ass on my hunnies

>t. low test beta fag

>Why are americans obsessed with big butts nowadays?

So many American girls are fat.

Holy shit I think this makes sense: humans are the only species with boobs. It's obvious that the races which prefer ass over tits are closer to chimps in terms of development, and thus are more primitive. This is very clear proof and also proves that the glorification of big butts in the media is just another jewish trick to make west third world.

Fugg off
I was an ass man before it was cool
Child bearing hips, wide thighs, meat on the backside= thicc=attractive to MEN
Low test fags btfo

It is just the non-white states.

If you want a woman with a small ass, you actually want a teenaged boy, fags.

damn

Giant asses are fucking gross. Do I look like a black to you? Big tits > big ass

is this why so many white women in rural areas use meth? to acheive that perfect malnourished 12 year old aryan figure?

hips>boobs
See:missalice

>britooth automatically associates masculinity with niggers
>britshit makes weak tenuous arguments based on this premise
>britcuck then accuses others of being enamored with niggers

Who

Hmm, i wonder why so many people think niggers are masculine by default?

>Minnessota
>Wisconsin
>non white

>US is Butts
Only now am I aware of the full extent of the downfall of my country.

Fucking hell. I never associated niggers with masculinity. I associated niggers with liking big asses (a fact). YOU associate liking big asses with masculinity, because you think niggers and their culture epitomise it, you want to emulate niggers by liking fat women because you think it makes you more masculine.

typical gay low test italian

>My state is butts
The despair becomes absolute

Guy on the left would get more pussy in my social circle.

this isn't even remotely correct but ok

Your average male nigger nugget is overweight from a welfare diet of greasy processed foods and lacks the funds or motivation to even hit a gym lol

t. White guy who grew up in Memphis, home of the apes

well said

Hey, Italians are responsible for some of the best chests around, thats probably why, guy is definitely a boob guy cause they have a boob surplus over there.

bait

Only 75% and 83% respectively. The nigger influence has obviously affected them.

This post is proof that all the alpha Anglos left Britain back in the day to settle distant regions of the world.

Bigger ass = larger hips for pushing out solidified units of my aryan spunk.