youtube.com/watch?v=_TcDTJlPWbE
youtube.com/watch?v=bNYtzI5Cy6E
youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2WmNHOk
youtube.com/watch?v=V8qrjYjtXGY
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
youtube.com/watch?v=8QWmQ5sojyU
metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dhs.CON.N.E.B appears to be Saudi Arabian owned, this means the entire block both sides the street was bought by SAUDIA ARABIA and given to Friend's Andrew Kline for FREE in 2003

Now we're finding out that almost all of these are tied to andrew kline and not 5021 can do corpse-disposal with caustics and drainage, and 5029 is besta-pizza Conneb II LLC, H Gill & Son - sold all on 2003, for $0 ( zero dollars )

5013 = CVS Pharmacy and Moneygram
5015 = Politics & Prose and The Den Coffeehouse and Wine Bar
5019 = Sheffields Wine & Liquors
5020 = Exxon Gas Station
5021 = Regal Custom Wet Cleaners
5029 = Besta Pizza
5031 = Bucks Camping & Fishing
5035 = Little Red Fox
5037 = Comet Ping Pong

the entire portion of Connecticut avenue in question is owned by the SAUDI/DUBAI.

CLINTON has $1.5 BILLION US DOLLARS in her DUBAI account.

Follow the money

If this fetid operation in Comet Ping Pong is exposed, it is putting the Saudis in a position of enormous risk.

> The shit has hit the fan folks. For 40+ years the wash-dc has kept the PETRO-DOLLAR alive where the SAUDI's accept the USD (FIAT TOILET PAPER ) for their oil, this has kept the USA running, post 1972 NIXON the USA was bankrupt. Sauid's only asked for one thing, Infinite little white boys and girls to RAPE, KILL, and BLEED forever. The GOV agreed. Now because of the Weiner->Podesta scandals all has broke open.

> Clinton caused this mess now she has a choice, she terminates PIZZAGATE or she loses her $1.5 BILLION USD in Dubai account.

Once it goes public that SAUDI got thousands of children in exchange for their accepting paper for OIL, then the entire world turns on Saudi, USA, ISRAEL, and UK.

Now is the time to EXPLODE pizzagate more than we ever have. We need to blast this to every corner of the Internet.

Gill is the Realtor on behalf of NEBCON Ii LLC,

good tracks with NEB-CON LLC lead to:

Adel Ameen Amer | LinkedIn au.linkedin.com/in/adel-ameen-amer-09bb2a52 الإمارات العربية المتحدة - Engineer at CONTRACTING L.L.C - modern executive contracting Value: 183,000,000 Dhs ... Value: 400,000,000 Dhs ... projects like Tower, Commercial Building, G+14, 500 villas, etc with value 750,000,000 Dhs.CON.N.E.B ...

you can find a lot of stuff on CON. N.E.B. Ii LLC, it appears that SAUDI BOUGHT the BLOCK a long time ago, and handed it over for Zero Dollars to Andrew Kline, ... it would be interesting if CLINTON FOUNDATION had built a recreational SEX center early on 2003, well before OBAMA election, perhaps CLINTONS were were actually running sex entertainment with SAUDIS going back even pre 911 (2001); This could be reason big bucks from Norway, and SAUDI and everywhere else.

investigation info / etc is at link in this image

Why can't the media handle this even as a theory they just throw it away the second evidence comes to light

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102118800/

WEAPONIZED AUTISM

Faggot from the_donald here

Could one of you autist compile a TL;DR of pizza gate in normie language so it can be disseminated to normiebook and such

stfu this is pizzagate is not real its fake news alt right propaganda cnn and stephen colbert told me so

WARNING: SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE AND 404 ALL THREADS RELATED TO PIZZAGATE, THEY WILL SPAM IT WITH RETARDED ARGUMENTS IN ATTEMPT TO REACH LIMIT AND 404
>WARNING: SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE AND 404 ALL THREADS RELATED TO PIZZAGATE, THEY WILL SPAM IT WITH RETARDED ARGUMENTS IN ATTEMPT TO REACH LIMIT AND 404

WARNING: SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE AND 404 ALL THREADS RELATED TO PIZZAGATE, THEY WILL SPAM IT WITH RETARDED ARGUMENTS IN ATTEMPT TO REACH LIMIT AND 404
>WARNING: SHILLS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE AND 404 ALL THREADS RELATED TO PIZZAGATE, THEY WILL SPAM IT WITH RETARDED ARGUMENTS IN ATTEMPT TO REACH LIMIT AND 404

TO THE SHILLS. REMEMBER WE DESTROYED YOU IN THE MEME WAR. YOU DON'T WANT TO REACTIVATE MEME WAR DIVISIONS.

Fake and Gay. Saged.

Just type "sage" under the options textbox without the quote.

I've been too lazy to bother before. What's a pizzagate?

Good work on having redditors from the donald working on this. But all the normal fags will just say but but colbert said this anyways keep digging and I hope a user can help you

go to the link here

the top post there has all the pizzagate info organized and with pics

also watch these

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLNkIiyKuU

watch the 2 videos i linked here

That's retarded. Threads archive they don't 404. No serious attempt has been made to silence online investigators.

Thanks, leaf

there is ongoing process of connecting elites and child trafficers, there is a pizza, creepy statues, and Podesta involved
stay woke

Noooo cvs is involved in this? I shop there every day. No more candy bars for me ;-;

but when they archive, the shills hope people dont make more threads, and when they do they just repeat

gotta educate the masses. cant let the threads die. they gotta be active at all times

They put mercury in the vaccines to destroy us. Turns out, it's going to destroy (((them))).

Apparently, God is not without a sense of irony or justice.

It's nothing, its basically a bunch of people who receive a nut nut check from the government who now think some random pizza store is an underground pedo ring. These mental midgets are so scared that they actually beat their agrophobia and went out and started shooting there, because someone didn't take their medication.

Im all for destroying the left, but this news is beyond gay and fake and just makes us look like the idiots they are claiming us to be. I really wish I could purge all retards from here. They basically dont know a good thing when they see it, we won the election and these dumbfucks are embarrassment.

saged again

I've been trying to save all the Pizzagate related info-graphs I find from other websites for anyone who wants some additional information, please use anything here if it helps you.
imgur.com/gallery/Z1HSP

I also got some video links that could be related to this case.
15 Years Old Girl Survive Pizzagate Satanic Rituals Abuse: youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk
#PizzaGate Has Happened Before: youtube.com/watch?v=38FPi5-4g7A
Comet Pizza Party: youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc
Andrew Breitbart: What's In Your Closet John Podesta?: youtube.com/watch?v=CgBvPx4CvhI
Nancy Schaefer exposes the EVIL CPS: youtube.com/watch?v=_TcDTJlPWbE
Hollywood Pedos:
youtube.com/watch?v=bNYtzI5Cy6E

The tomatoes are stored in the basement where they are harvested and canned, not at the restaurant.

>No serious attempt has been made to silence online investigators.
>Pope angry at fake news
>numerous attacks on "fake news outlets"
>pizzagate is fake
0/10

Sounds fun.

podesta group connected to child trafficking in Moldova
see pic

Another good watch this basically details everything pizzagate is uncovering, back all the way in 1995

youtube.com/watch?v=xCOF2WmNHOk

Thanks

Context why they want open borders so badly? Easier to move kids? Legal even?

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN!

well part of it is that so illegals can flood in and work for cheap and vote for democrats so they can stay in power

i believe a lot of the kids they molest came from Haiti

Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9/11.
As a result of 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.
So Saudi is responsible for the destruction of those countries as well.
All the refugees spreading through Europe as a result. You guessed it. Saudi Arabia.
The manipulation of oil prices that have devastated the economies of Canada and Russia and countless other countries. Saudi Arabia.
A market for child prostitution and pedophillia which encourages child snatching globally. Saudi Arabia
A patriarchal system which encourages rape and all the other shit that basically created the SJW. Saudi Arabia.
Weapons that the west gives to Saudi Arabia end up in the hands of terrorists. And have resulted in god knows how many deaths worldwide. Saudi Arabia
Nuke them. Straight Up. No joke.

Threadly reminder that Catholic priests raping children and the Church actively covering it up was once considered a """conspiracy""".

But, yeah, a busy high ranking politician just happens to be obsessed with pizza and hot dogs, and the ages of children in his hot tub.

Thanks added to the list and gonna watch this later.

Their game plan is to slow the investigation by arguing over moot points and semantics.

It achieves two things...

1. Gives elites time to cover their tracks
2. Breaks morale and causes some to lose interest

Mossad also involved in 9/11

it cloaks the jew to do his evil jew things, it enables the fall of Christendom and keep the economic debt scheme going

Where is this basement? Why is he talking about an offsite basement in an article about CPP?

You can't debunk something by supposing something else with no logical basis.

Why didn't the bbc ask alefantis to clear up the basement thing? I mean surely journalists at the bbc are high enough quality to google the restaraunt before talking with the owner, right?

Saudi and Qatar paid Clinton Foundation
Hillary approves arms to Saudi
Saudi ships arms to Isis in Syria
I`m sure kids from Haiti fit in somewhere (see Laura Silsby)
Saudis aligned with Israel
Britain created both

bump

Qatar gave billbo 1 mil for his birthday. In return qatar was allowed to help with haiti's "recovery"

it's over drumpftards

youtube.com/watch?v=V8qrjYjtXGY

has anyone noticed in the Comet Pizza Party video that stand up comedian is using a pitch shifter on their voice?

OP this is related to your previous thread.

>FBIAnon comments on the Clinton Foundation and Saudi Arabia

People think that is alefantis under the mask.

i remember this! and it was before Pizzagate came to light as well

Even the goddamn motherfucking pope came out and said shit about """Fake News""" and talking about literally eating shit. What the fuck is even going on anymore, this world is more fucked up than I ever, ever, ever imagined. Not even my japanese animes prepared me for this.

>Where is this basement?

At the tomato farm, retard.

>Why is he talking about an offsite basement in an article about CPP?

He's explaining the source and process of canning the tomatoes they use to make the sauce.

So I get it now. I was thinking why pizza. Why pizza?

And it all comes full circle.

Pizza is the source of there pedo desires.

Pizza is the language that they use.

And a pizza oven is used to dispose of the body when there poor health results in death.

I have always wondered why mafia types were connected to pizza places. Now I know where Hoffa went.

> into the air

The pedos took a page from the nazis. So at what temperature does a human body turn to carbon after 12 hours user?

can you remember the dates?

It's Gamergate all over again x10

>So at what temperature does a human body turn to carbon after 12 hours user?
you need a really really hot oven user, it's not that easy, it has to be a large industrial oven

oh look, its that shill again

here to post 40 times in my thread again?

Following Ottoman rule, Qatar became a British protectorate in the early 20th century until gaining independence in 1971. Qatar has been ruled by the House of Thani since the early 19th century.
the british empire at work again

Fox has a "Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalist" on this morning talking about fake news and proceeds to talk about the "shootout" at comet, went on and on about stopping fake news congressionally and making corporate media internet companies comply. Investigative journalist my ass, she literally thought there was a "shootout", fallacy plea to expertise, fucktards

Which tomato farm?
If he owns a tomato farm, why doesn't he mention his tomatoes are grown by him?

If not, why doesn't he mention the name of the farm which is very graciously allowing him to store 10 tons of stuff there?

What indication does he give that this tomato farm exists? You just conjured a tomato farm out of thin air. What is the name, and where is it?

Also, 10 tons is a fuckload of product. Why would you store 10 tons of commonly used product offsite?

>2 Jul 2016

pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

The pope is literally the godfather of all pedos. If even he comes to their defense you know it's all real.

If you can't answer to a single common sense explanation, sure. Do you have any other reason for thinking that there is a secret dungeon under Comet Ping Pong besides the reference to a basement at the farm they grow their tomatoes?

Let be honest. "Fake News" means #PIZZAGATE

Given the MSM, Hillary, Obama, world politicans and now the (anti) pope all talking about fake news, pizzagate is hitting some big nerves for a reason.

>And a pizza oven is used to dispose of the body when there poor health results in death.

Nah, not hot enough.
However, some user had info that Alefantis owns/manages a nearby pig farm.

Pizzagate belongs on /x/. It's worse than that D.A,K. 16.10.16. bullshit.

Specifically 10 tons of tomatoes, is about half a semiload, a lot, broken down into sauce, lot less space, but still a lot, manageable in a building basement

>If he owns a tomato farm, why doesn't he mention his tomatoes are grown by him?

He does. In the article. He harvests the tomatoes instead of buying them.

How close are we to a Smoking gun, lads?

Harvest does not imply owmership fampai.

Assuming, however, that your point is true, james alefantis owns a tomato farm that he stores 10 tons of tomatos at. What is the name of the farm, where is it, prove alefantis owns it.

ignore that guy

known shill that posts like 40+ times in pizzagate threads

the closest we've gotten are the mails talking in code, we even know what the codes mean according to FBI records, but it's not presentable enough for normies
this plus timestamp pattern on the mails
and the logotypes of course

Anything new discovered the past week?

smoking gun exists, just not in our hands

gotta wait for trump to take office before we even have a chance of seeing people arrested. unless someone finds something and leaks it before then

It would be a waste of time, seeing as having a basement in your restaurant isn't evidence you traffic and murder children, and there is no reason for thinking that there is a basement to begin with.

On counts of pedophilia? Probably not as far as we'd like

On counts of murder and cannibalism? That's 100% secure at this point

>the only thing we have are people talking in code

thats not true at all. theres far more than that

uhh are you telling me Swedish gb glace is pedofil

>we even know what the codes mean according to FBI records

Can you post those FBI records?

>A patriarchal system which encourages rape and all the other shit that basically created the SJW. Saudi Arabia.

We need to meme this. Sic the left on them.
I never understood why the left leaves Saudi Arabia alone. Saudi Arabia is the literal embodiment of everything they oppose.

Not unless you hold it up to a mirror.

This pizzagate nonsense is wasting far too much time when we should be organising our strategy for the french election

Sage
Fuck off back to Reddut, refugee.
GTFO and go to:
/x/
G*d Like Productions
Above Top Secret
Misinfowars
Prison Planet

You paranoid schizophrenic spergs are not welcome here. You are ruining the place I called home, and it aint me who's gunna leave.
youtube.com/watch?v=8QWmQ5sojyU

Can someone give some examples of other times the internet has hurt a person/business over rumors?

It would be good to have a comprehensive list because we could use it to help ask why the media is so worried about pizzagate all of a sudden.

Having a basement does indeed not mean you traffick in children. However, why is alefantis lying about the existence of his basement, when he happily talked about it previously?

>>SHUT IT DOWNNNNN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>1 post by this ID.

Time to re-bump with a (you), CTR-faguette

Bump

He's not lying about it because there is no basement. There is no record of him talking about a basement at the restaurant.

You anons are close to finding something, otherwise (((they))) wouldn't be so feverishly seeking to discredit you.

Godspeed

stop feeding the shill

I told you to stop.
Look out you window.

I'm here to post Fake News.

Cooker basement is really irrelevant, their buddy t podesta literally days he was still down in his torture chamber and in another article talked ask about digging out a large space for moving visual art under his home, they flaunt it

This thread was made the other day and has some disturbing information, haven't went through it all yet. Don't have the stomach for this that much.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102118800/

>666x666

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/ ctrl f basement for me please.

go here

for latest

The colour balance on that image is all wrong. Fixed