NEWLY RELEASED VIDEO SHOWS COLOGNE GIRLS SCREAMING FOR THERE LIVES!

NEWLY RELEASED VIDEO SHOWS COLOGNE GIRLS SCREAMING FOR THERE LIVES!

youtu.be/Hd9lb3ZzCi4

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/09/church-new-clientele-masturbating-pews/
youtube.com/watch?v=UVtN_qXNAZQ
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein-am-sonntag/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html
rt.com/news/368531-cologne-helicopters-cctv-sex-assaults/
youtu.be/Jpfe8bwNMJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ficki ficki ficki

looks ok to me

>t. Muhammad bin all sachi

Lefty media here says only two of has been convicted.

Same! I'm hype for the next one. I read somewhere that mama merkels going to have officers pass out tents and do not disturb signs to the tanned Germans this time round.

>there

You have to go back.

someone translate what the girls were shouting in the beggining

"No !"
" I told you not to touch me "

thanks

must be fake news video made by russians, the poor jefujees wouldn't do anything like this

GERMANY YES!!!

DEUS VULT!

Daily reminder that the conversation Germans will not have is the question "Does it really make a lot of sense to celebrate new year in a way that involves large groups of young men throwing firecrackers at each other?"

They should be heheaded for throwing firecrackers onto the cathedral.

Cuckparade, reaching new cuck levels never seen before. This year i hope they got a better plan and some joy celebrating.

Suffered enough for your nazi past yet kruat cucks?

rubing the salt

Don't Germans own cell phones with cameras why is there such a lack of footage at an event with that many people?

>getting slid
here is a bumb

you already know the answer, father.

Spread this. Islam must apologize for being so foul.

feels good man

bet they all voted for merkel and welcomed "refugees" so fuck them

I have no sympathy for Germany, Sweden, or France.

You've brought this upon yourselves. You allowed your government to push this with little to no resistance, and so forward the supposed 'Aryan Master-Race' shall die out and the world truly will know that those of Aryan descent are nothing but hollow people with tendencies to bring Europe to ruins.

I hope you lot burn a slow fiery death.

This
But im angry at the police for doing nothing

20 days until mass ficki ficki vol.2

This is not a race problem!
It's a gender problem! It's men who are the problem, not "immigrants" or "refugees"

This is deeply concerning

I got nothing, cus all the immigrants are men.
Removing men would literally remove the problem.

do it user. make your race proud

Did you see the part where they said they couldn't? There weren't enough officers on duty, and this is Germany, where soldiers need to be notified in advance and paid overtime for night maneuvers.

man is a scourge upon this pure earth.

This time there will be more police and safe zones and shit like that to prevent this. Everything is fine, you guys.

give them free showers :^)

So you hope the US burns a slow fiery death too because of the 1965 immigration act? We are under 60% and declining because we allowed the government to push this with little to no resistance.

Fuck you defeatist scum. You're probably one of the 40%

So... any word on how Germany has prepared for things this year?

Is the government planning anything?
Are there protest groups planning anything?
SOO planning anything?

Can I expect that this time next month we'll be talking about Cologne part 2 on here? Will Germans be able to handle the bantz from it?

hopefully there will be a real bloddbath this year

>So you hope the US burns a slow fiery death too because of the 1965 immigration act? We are under 60% and declining because we allowed the government to push this with little to no resistance.

Well, we're seeing that now. We need to repeal Hart-Celler and Send Them Back.

got any statistics to prove your assertion that whites dont rape?

You are an idiot. They are our brothers and sisters and they need our help.

Not all people record the shit they do. I never do it. Never take photos, wherever I go.
I'd rather act on the problem at hand than record it so I can cry about it on the internet.

Muhammadan cultural norms produce the most animalistic trash on the planet.

Why should Islam apologize for doing what it does best? Its like saying mass murderer should apologize for his actions.
German men should apologize to their women for being such a weak cowards.
German government should apologize to their people for installing Islam in Germany.

zum abspritzen geil

Many migrants and much diversity will come to your country, but only if you type "Thank you Based Merkle" in this thread

THANK YOU BASED MERKLE

It's what they wanted so who cares? Fuck krauts.

LMAO... I hope it keeps happening and happening until the major incuckening finally occurs. Face it... you can only poke and prod people so much before the pendulum swings back full force.

As a black americam, I'm more afraid for the decent minorities that may end up being fucked over because the stupid leftists decided to go full retard.

Today's update from Sweden..

Refugees/Migrants shit and jerk off in churches

breitbart.com/london/2016/12/09/church-new-clientele-masturbating-pews/

Exterminating all men would solve most problems. Immigration even in mass amounts would not be problematic if it was all women, too.

>this year

there will be more immigrants this year so it's not fair to compare the number of assaults or rapes.

this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=UVtN_qXNAZQ

Didnt this happen in EVERY major German city?

Lugenpresse just set the false narrative that it only occurred in cologne...

Hey Germans
You should do something

Who cares
White women wanted them in, and now they have them

>THANK YOU BASED MERKLE
Fake news.
Staged video.

They need to stop being racist. Screaming at your guests is unacceptable behavior.

No
We left Europe for a reason

>As a black americam, I'm more afraid for the decent minorities that may end up being fucked over because the stupid leftists decided to go full retard.

Most people would call me a White nationalist, but I wouldn't want to be stuck with the White SJWs either.

Only americans and asians record shit all the time.

The girls who got their phones stolen and fingers up their butt are Russian agents.

>must be fake news video made by russians, the poor jefujees wouldn't do anything like this

they really claimed this
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein-am-sonntag/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html

>tfw migrants have fucked your country up so bad you have to have riot police at local celebrations

There are police at every large gathering of people you absolute mong

>Why should Islam apologize for doing what it does best?
pretty much this

Girls got fingers up their butts at cologne?

yeah man
the fucking russians are everywhere man

Nice strawman there, schlomo

In an ideal world it will be a defensive fight. All your ignorant brethren will come to us and we will sort them out. It will allow normies to keep a clean conscience and allow the decent parts of your communities to continue. You must do your part though and encourage the thugs to fight. Send them in to battle proudly knowing you are making America great again.

Not like that there aren't. You've clearly never been to a 1st world country

>we wuz da real victimz fukin whitey, nw pay da reparashunz!!

kill yourself

City of Cologne is beyond cucked, they experienced Islam on NYE and still collectively support multiculturalism. They need to learn it the hard way, I suppose.

For better or worse, Germany will change and I hope that our day of vengeance is near.

>crime
>in a city

OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD CRIME ISNT NORMAL

>implying it wasn't like this before immigrants

wew

I live in the premier first world country you fucking shit

Meanwhile.......

rt.com/news/368531-cologne-helicopters-cctv-sex-assaults/

> mfw it makes worldwide news when the refugees behave themselves "SEE?!?! THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT YOU RACIST!"

The pro-rapefugee people will defend this.

The girls who were molested were probably refugee welcome traitors so dont feel too bad. The female voter will reelect merkel.

I'm non-white and this youtu.be/Jpfe8bwNMJY used to enrage me but then I realized it's probably what you would do to me too. So idgaf anymore.

first prove your assertion that you don't rape. Finger in butt counts.

yeah ofc, we make party for Columbus day to remember when he discovered Europe

this year the big ficki ficki will happen in the smaller towns since they pull all police to the big cities

I have a female friend that allways tells me about how much she loves Cologne and that it is her favorite town.

How is she not angry at the shitskins? just how?

And? These men have not had sex in months. Their balls are very swollen and the least we could do is alleviate them. Stop being fucking racist please.

Amazing how the poor war ridden refugees aren't traumatized by the sounds of fireworks.

So when are you leaving?

I can't watch the video.

I love old pastas and newfags falling for them:

Once whites are forced to cast out every non white because brownies are apathetic to interracial crime.

>22 Vergewaltigungen

Really, 22 rapes? That's a lot more than the official story.

>Leaving
When the niggers conquer everything. Then I'll leave :)

Learn to kill if you want to live, word of advice.. you white pussified cuckolds.

I mean I don't even understand how ANYONE reconciles this. If this were a South American country or an asian country that all of a sudden turned half white by some large migration and they started raping the indigenous women it would be viewed by everyone as the most batshit crazy thing to have ever happened. But this flies under the radar due to political correctness. They are literally taking over European countries via cucking them to death. It's so fucking weird.

Wha the fuck is New years eve 2017 going to be like?

deutschland JA !

Its gonna be a new year soon, :)

>Chile
>10,200,000

Kek

Sounds like you want to be white so bad.

I don't blame you, it's wonderful.

Eh. More of this needs to happen if you want progress. I know it sounds fucked, but it's true. It has to get so egregious that no one can deny mass unchecked immigration is a problem without being laughed out of the room.

More murders. More rapes. More beatings. Did all of the victims jump on board with the multikulti bullshit? Sadly no. There are some sensible people being harmed as well as some weak fuccbois and dumb cunt sluts. I wish it could only affect the fools who wanted this shit, but that's not how it works.

But this is the price to be paid for progress to be made.

I don't like it any more than you.