>>102206112

Because it's prepared with some powerful niggatry,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgNOIngJW9I
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've tried the soul food many times and diffrent places, to see what the fuzz is about, and why some people say it's one of the best food out there.
Till this day, i've not found anything great or "wow-factor" about the stuff.
-Most of it is overboiled, then cooled, then overcooked.
-There is a lot of fried sides/and or main
-Non flavored spices/or too much ash flavored smoked treatment.
-When there are high flavors, they usually contradicts one another.

Still might just be me that don't find it any good. but what can you do when the dishes are both bland in taste and mediocre at presentation.

>Make sure you all red and shit, 'cause that make a pretty color to the shit.

Black people cooking is so comfy.

because they're morons who got their cooking skills handed down from ancestor slaves who were taught to cook by whites a couple hundred years ago and it stuck with them - because they had no cooking skills of their own before that time.

because they were niggers in Africa.

When you start to understand that most of the shit niggers call "their" culture is nothing more than a sad pantomime of obsolete white culture handed down from their butt-fuck ignorant ancestors who were amazed at the shit whites used to do, the veil of respectability drops in an instant.

I wonder if you can actually get a sink clean enough for that to be sanitary. It killed me every time one of them dropped in the drain. I guess it will be cooked anyways.

Most modern people can't cook for shit, so something like this that does taste fairly good and is easy to make is pretty great. Don't blame them.

Although I wouldn't make it...

>spinning chicken wings in the sink
>where you rinse dirty dishes, wash your hands, and do other unsanitary shit
What the fuck am I watching? That's absolutely fucking disgusting. Get a fucking bowl you subhuman.

>using the sink to wash and prepare meat
>americans

That video is not very hygienic. That's all I've got so say.

I'd eat and love that shit.

Gay faggots ITT who say they won't are letting their blind hatred cloud their stomach's yearnings.

blacks are a very racist tribe

You deep fry anything in lard and it will taste good. Soul food is nothing more than saturated fat and salt.

There is no variety of flavor or texture. It's just a contest to see who can ingest the most cholesterol in the shortest amount of time.

>this muthafukka make any muthafukkin thing taste good

You wash the sink beforehand, the same way you wash your dishes, dumb ass.

>niggers

>Americans
>niggers
Choose

>Papahrika

Funny how niggas are treating basic food knowlege as some holy grail of food.Everybody does that shit where I live. Just in a more sanitary fashion lol. That's fucking nasty... using the sink LOL

Soul food = Southern food eaten by all races. Yankee niggers are just dumb and unironically believe Southern food is black food and white southerners eat bland shit like Northerners do.

Stop this meme
That video recipe is so simplistic
Anyone can make that chicken

>take chicken
>pour premixed spice blends made by white people over it
>black people food.

CROSS
CONTAMINATION
FUCKING
EVERYWHERE

The chicken is being refrozen you nitwits.
>being mad that a black person found a more efficient way to prep food with no mess

Welcome to Salmonella Kitchen with your host, Aunt Nigger!

Yes, choose 2. Americans are niggers.

Refreezing thawed chicken. Another smart move.

>What are bacterial spores.

>hating on Auntie Fee

Kill yourself my man

In group preference and low intelligence.

Brilliant move putting raw chicken in the sink where you rinse off your dishes. She didn't use soap to clean the salmonella out

Soul food is white food though.

The scots invented fried chicken over a millennia ago, albeit the spices have changed quite a bit.

Everything blacks claim to have invented in the culinary world is an appropriation from their former masters.

Andrew Jackson brought back America's first waffle iron and commonly ate fried chicken with waffles.

This thread belongs on /ck/ though.

you literally came on here to be a sink apologist

Woops, nevermind, just watched the whole thing. I highly doubt she washed that sink. She's a literal salmonella factory.

>marinating food by freezing it.

No wonder your cancer and diseases rates are off the chart and far worse than ours, burgers.

Never prepare food

youtube.com/watch?v=HgNOIngJW9I

What can I say, I fuckin' love sinks!

how many times have you been here cuck?? aww geez im sorry cant afford the coin with your neet benefits? i feel so terribly bad for you

Seems like all TV chefs are white too.

would you drink from toilet if you washed it first?

White people make shit food that doesn't have enough flavor.

"Soul food" is just poor people food. The secret ingredient is always Lawry's seasoned salt.

I don't know, in Latvia do you shit and piss in your sinks?

No. Our taste buds are so well developed that we can taste the nuances without killing a dish with tons of spices.

>Why are dogs loyal even if you beat the shit out of them and throw them off a bridge

key word is "believe"
second thing what does it matter what dogs think , they're too dumb to understand anything
>and so do niggers

I shit and piss in sinks in public restrooms

Absolutely disgusting.

>Susan Boyle's American Psycho

American butthurt is the best butthurt. It's really easy to offend you. Bunch of queers.

Enjoy your diabetes and obesity
Soul food is for the lower class

This is really entertaining I just try to imagine how it would be if mother were like this.

i wash my hands at sink after i shit and piss

This, flavors don't compliment.
Like smokey and bitter.

>paprika doesn't do anything for the flavor

Some of you must be using your kitchen sink in... peculiar ways. The only thing that goes in mine are dirty dishes that get washed quickly.

This.

Soul food isn't chicken wings, that's a white mans dish. Its things like pigs feet, chitlins, collard greens and other such foods deemed worthy only for slaves.

Poor southern chicken wing craving nigger detected. You saw the chicken and "all dem spices" and any thought of hygiene left your brain.

>not using smoked Hungarian piment/paprika

Pleb

Niggers also think that they built the pyramids and had space ships in africa

In your kitchen sink?

Chicken wings are nigger food. They were deemed shit food till somewhat recently.

>preparing food in the sink

I actually see this a lot at black households. I was invited over for a couple barbecues by my black coworker one time and he had a grandma that basically did the same thing. It wasn't just chicken either, she also made mashed potatoes by throwing a whole bag of unpeeled potatoes in the sink, rinsing them off with water, and mashing them flat with a plate or a tray. She got rid of the skins by straining them through a colander kek

Actually if you combine salt, fat and sugar it is no surprise that it tastes good.

>When you start to understand that most of the shit niggers call "their" culture is nothing more than a sad pantomime of obsolete white culture handed down from their butt-fuck ignorant ancestors who were amazed at the shit whites used to do, the veil of respectability drops in an instant.
niggers steal everything dont they? is there a bigger form of cultural appropriation than a nigger using the internet?

WHO THE FUCK PREPARES FOOD IN THE SINK? WTF

I know more about paprika than your whole family ever will, faggot. The nig in the video said that. Are you so new to this site that angry image + quote function still doesn't mean anything to you?

Again, all ingredients in what a buffalo wing are, were inventes by whites. Butter and cayenne pepper sauce. Was invented in upstate New York in a town called Buffalo. Prior to this wings and carcasses were saved to make chicken stock/consomme.

cause niggers love boasting about anything.
even burning kool aid flavored chicken

Correction
Lawry's Seasoned Salt, fat and sugar.

>Niggers

That nigger

There is no such thing as soul food.

"soul food" is nothing but old fashioned southern cooking. white southern people eat the exact same shit made in the same way.

Just about every sterotypical "black" food(fried chicken, watermelon, chitlins, etc) is just shit that's popular in the south(specifically places like Georgia)

all of that shit was classically enjoyed by everyone in the south, not just black people

Cartoon frogs don't excite me, no. You should go to /ck/ for your piment circlejerk.

>prepares food right in kicthen sink.
>doesn't even plug up drain
>says not to use too much seasoning incase it makes you ill
>claim "dis some good ass chicken"

I beg to differ

sodium in the diabetes

I doubt they actually used edible parts of chicken.

>washing your meat

This ruins the flavor. Now I know why they spice everything to shit.

STOP TALKING SHIT ON AUNTIE FEE REEEEEEEE SHE'S BASED AND REDPILLED

KFC and Popeye's were made by white guys.

Nice try. Next time you go to a hospital, you should think about what surfaces you interact with, because they've probably had hot sick diarrhea on them multiple times, or worse. Avoiding cross contamination, and cleaning properly is key.

it's just really funny, they think they invented all this southern food

fact: fried chicke and corn bread and all that came from white recipes. Just because black people were the ones working in the kitchen doesn't mean they invented the stuff they were cooking.

now here's a video of some real authentico italian cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=c7Md4YR75qU

Because soul food is a meme for hearth disease. Tool to contain niggers with interface to easily introduce even more harmful ingredients.

>not drinking Brando in the current year

Aye sheeit mah nigga iss cuz fried chiggin is da best

KFC and Popeyes are disgusting.

chitterlings "chitlins" is a nigger only delicacy.

only if i piss in it desu

You should hop over to Reddit

>This ruins the flavor. Now I know why they spice everything to shit.

Actually this retarded. You wash and pat dry chicken to get crispy skin. Learn to cook you faggot.

where exactly is the sink head in this picture?

>tfw have all these spices
>tfw I put the exact same spices as she does
>tfw on ebt

They DO have a diverse culinary shitposting scene, but I prefer Sup Forums for talking about 'cha and 'za.

Popeye's spicy tendies are fucking delicious.

Get out

Not to mention cleaning off bone shards, feathers, and other crap from processing.

>Why do black people believe
>black people
>people

Whoa there Nelly. You're taking things a bit far with that wording. They are not black. And they are not people.

But to answer your question, you're talking about the same species that enjoy Ghetto Lobster and Jenkem. Why would their tastes intrigue you?

Enjoy your heart attack at 38.

Bojangles and Churches are the only acceptable Fried Chicken franchises, also Roy Rogers when available.

Most of it is just about the richness of it, and it's more about having a shitload of people at the table eating artery clogging food.

Soul food is about taking simple ingredients and making them savory as fuck.

But the end result is congestive heart failure or triple bypass.