>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/807045061045260288
cnbc.com/2016/12/05/cnbc-transcript-united-technologies-chairman-ceo-greg-hayes-on-cnbcs-mad-money-w-jim-cramer-today.html
mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/four-fundamentals-of-workplace-automation
businessinsider.com/carls-jr-wants-open-automated-location-2016-3
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
youtu.be/RvXxsJKxigM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~ FOR TRUMP

HAPPENING twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/807045061045260288

enjoy your Goldman Sachs Cabinet (You) filthy kikes

Did the chinese scientists ever get back to him about cloning harambe?

For future polls concern shilling.

can someone add eyedrop blur to the last panel and a maga hat?

Will we get another >20 posts by this ID from our "fellow" user who hates Tucker, anime, Trump, Sup Forums and Trump generals but can't stop coming here?

Let's find out!

Oh damn. Gonna be a great episode tonight.

Reminder it is morally OK to kill commies because they aren't human anyways.

So now trump has the GS president running the economy.

He has a Goldman Sachs VP running the treasury.

He has a Goldman Sachs guy as the leading strategist.

How exactly do you guys defend this crap? Must be pretty disappointing to you. Since he smeared Hillary and Cruz for the same exact thing.

MUH GOLDMAN SACHS REEEEEEEEEEE

threadly reminder of the only appropriate repsonse to shills itt. they aren't looking for discussion and they don't have logical arguments.

Carl's Jr/Hardee's is the Official Burger of /ptg/

Is anyone else hoping the guy who wants foreign labor gets rejected from DJTs cabinet?

albania are u proud to have shreklli as the spokesman for your countr?y

>promise to release never before released music in event of Trump victory
>delays it so he can make a buck and trigger people who thought it was going to be free
Never change Sherk, never change.

Are you just gonna spam it every thread? How many times do you need to get BTFO? Do you get off on this shit?

Nope

PSA: reminder not to give shills (you)s.

Much like fapping to Hilloli everything you respond to a shill you give your energy to Moloch.

When you think about responding to a shill respond that post from an user that is a good post but that got no (you)s.

Give your brothers your energy instead of to Moloch

SO WHEN IS TRUMP SPEAKING M8S?

Is he gonna get TUCKED?

No use in kicking the dumb memers while they're down. I bet if asked what they prefer about Trump's economic policies, they'll sit there with their mouth open for a good solid minute before saying that he's gonna deport the Mexicans and bring back da jobs

oh shit

Anyone who has read anything about Steve Bannon, who used to work at Goldman Sachs, has taken the white pill and there is nothing shills can do about. Economic Nationalism is coming

>Carrier is going to move to Mexico
>use corporate welfare to keep them with huge tax breaks for the company
>Trump claims to have saved 1100 jobs
>Actually closer to 800 as some jobs were never going to move and more are going to Mexico anyway
>CEO admits they're just going to "modernize" that factory and replace workers with machines anyway, so those people will lose their job regardless of what Trump thinks he did
>“We’re going to automate to drive the cost down so that we can continue to be competitive. But what that ultimately means is there will be fewer jobs.”
cnbc.com/2016/12/05/cnbc-transcript-united-technologies-chairman-ceo-greg-hayes-on-cnbcs-mad-money-w-jim-cramer-today.html

>McKinsey reports they've found that "45 percent of the tasks that U.S. workers are currently paid to perform can be automated by existing technology."
mckinsey.com/business-functions/digital-mckinsey/our-insights/four-fundamentals-of-workplace-automation

When will Trump and everyone else realize that brown people aren't nearly the threat to American jobs that machines are?

Seconded.
These leftybitches need to be burned alive, too

>Much like fapping to Hilloli everything you respond to a shill you give your energy to Moloch
I-I fucked up. A lot.

I used to support Trump and I voted for him, but after his cabinet hires I have disavowed my support and redacted my vote.

We can't let this establishment neo-con get away with this.

Black guy here....

I second this question. Did his plane got stuck or something f?

What's ur fav Hardee's burger, /ptg/?

To me it was either the western BBQ burger, philly steak burger or the current burger: bacon three-way

Actually no. He's cucked on immigration but his office doesn't effect that. He's anti minimum wage, anti regulation, shit like mandatory overtime. The unions HATE him, so he can't be that bad. Also Trump trusts him and he was a campaign financier and adviser to Trump very early on in the campaign.

Trump is not a rigid ideologue. He's not like Obama who is insecure and needs to surround himself with people who agree with him on everything.

Why even try and break our loyalty? Honestly? Sup Forums has been on the train for so long, survived such tremendous shillica. Why after our overwhelming and great victory do you think you can sway us?

saw some defending the choice of Pudzner because he made politically incorrect ads.

'sure he's pro immigration and a key Gang of 8 supporter, but dude theres hot women in his ads eating burgers he's a REAL american'

couldnt believe what I was reading

Literally whos?

Trump just keeps making an idiot of himself, regretting your decisions yet?

> absence of empathy

"Fake News" is the last desperate death rattle of the dying MSM.

the guac burger

Low-energy post, Finnland.
Just like Trump's autistic son, Barron "I like airplanes!" "Good with the cyber" Trump

>When you win the election, you loose.

We should start a hashtag to get Scott Adams on Tucker Carlson (missionary style).

Then why do we have brown people performing jobs robots can do?

It is over. After his cabinet picks Trump can never win in 2020...

>Shills responding to each other because no one takes their bait
top kek

Don't use the same argument 800 threads in a row and people might not ignore you.

DOW 19 700

I REPEAT

DOW HIT 19 700

california classic

basically animal style in-n-out without the 3 hour long line to get it

Fuck man. I voted for him too. I've got a serious case of voter's remorse.

I like you portubro, please don't hate me

That beautiful american blonde.

Don't really care lol let him do whatever he wants

Not once can you defend your own arguments. I'd prefer someone to actually defend Trump properly instead of retreating into your meme hugboxes for once.

> drain the swamp

More like add it more sludge amirite?

Why didn't we listen? Hillary was the actual anti-establishment choice..

If shills want to fit in, maybe try to be less obvious and not all show up at the same time spouting obvious /leftypol/ bullshit?

Just a suggestion

WHERE THE FUCK IS TRUMP??

WILL THIS HURT HIM IN THE POLLS??

Who knows, the venue is pretty far from the airport so any delays are going to be pretty bad.

I like you too. Should add you to the gentlemen that know the ways of this board.

The goal isn't to convince anyone, it's to stiffle discussion and make it impossible for us to coordinate

When we work together we get Trump elected, they are fucking terrified of that. So they force us off all social media they control, turn the entire media against us, teach normal people to hate us and refuse to talk with us, and now they're flooding one of the few places we can talk with bullshit designed to frustrate people and make them leave.

It's divide and conquer. Plain and simple.

>party controls all branches of government
>nah that's a negative for them

Youre admonished

Yes, average drumpfkin here.

no, Sup Forums likes Goldman Sachs now apparently. we don't like Ann Coulter but we like (((bankers))). go Trump! thanks for the awesome cabinet

Oh no.. Another blow for the Donald

He can't win. It's over!

Like you fit in at your own home, you sort of sit in the corner while your state-sponsored rapefugees have their way with your wife and country.

>Not once can you defend your own arguments.
I have for the past 5 threads, but you have no interest in debate or honest discussion. So why fucking bother? You're just spamming dude.

I addressed every single one of your points, but then you stopped replying because that wasn't on your script.

Starve the Shills!!!

> Well I hope you enjoy your CRASHED ECONOMY drumphypoos

>from Cuckifornia

He's With Her

daily reminder that "hands up dont shoot" was fake news

the oversampled polls were basically fake news

ect

because it's currently transitioning now from brown people to robots.

Just look at what Trump's Sec of Labor has said about it
>Mr. Puzder said that increased automation could be a welcome development because machines were “always polite, they always upsell, they never take a vacation, they never show up late"

businessinsider.com/carls-jr-wants-open-automated-location-2016-3

Say goodbye to those nice factory jobs and embrace your new robot overlords

>Hugbox
>Safespace
>Filled with incessant 24/7 shilling before, during, and after the election

That's the exact opposite of a safe space. Coming here is like jumping into a snakepit. Where's my play doh?!

Reminder that Pence will be giving the shills electrical attitude adjustments.

JEB! DETECTED

They do know that constantly replying to each other in thread after thread agreeing with one another makes them super obvious, right?

>still thinking Trump has any chance of getting the nomination after his disastrous cabinet picks

Noo...

To help this thread to move in the right direction I present you with the "Choose your Trump Girl".

No rolls, just pick the one you want.

Dibs on Sarah Palin, great legs, aged like a fine wine and I can really use some acres of wilderness.

>If I don't like it, it isn't real
incredible

>bullshit designed to frustrate people and make them leave.
Really? It makes me post more. The only time I have 20+ posts in a thread is when I'm arguing with shills. It's good sport.

I agree.

for reals though, that guac burger and criss cut fries, and I know what I am having for lunch

Welcome to Jewish Argument. Throw out lies, waste your opponents time disproving them, then simply deny they've ever proved you wrong and force them to run through the entire argument again.

Tell me user. Are you just gonna spend the next 4 years defending every single decision Trump makes, and call anyone criticizing Trump a "divide and conquer" shill? It seems cabinet picks and whether they're good is a subject worthy of discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

This is how desperate they are,

Is this even comedy? Do people laugh at this? Its just so...lazy.

youtu.be/RvXxsJKxigM

Calling Katrina

>mfw I invested in caterpillar and Goldman on Nov 6

They don't care, I assume their goal is simply to annoy everyone else here. They'll get bored and leave after a while though, that's how it always goes

We've been through much worse shilling before.

>NC and FL blue

nate really was total shit

What's the bonus for Donatella, though?

What were my points you were addressing?
Was it how Trump has already broken his campaign promise of building a great wall on our border by saying that instead we'll do "Just enough", or was it the part where he said he'd let some illegals stay?
Honesty, why bother arguing for Trump at all? He's so high energy, so you don't have to!

Get bent, Trump is going to pass a worse version of Obamacare under the all-seeing eyes of his (((advisers))) and pay companies millions to not leave, just like king nigger.

>good sport

it's like boxing with a corpse

Arrive already Trump! I'm bored

You think he'll be muscled out of his weaknesses?

Queen Ann's bonus is too good to pass up.

>tfw Trump is not draining the swamp
FEELSFUCKINGGOOD.jpg