THE SAUDIS HAVE WESTERN CIVILISATION BY THE BALLS. WE ARE SLAVES TO THE ARISTOCRACY THAT IS THE SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY...

THE SAUDIS HAVE WESTERN CIVILISATION BY THE BALLS. WE ARE SLAVES TO THE ARISTOCRACY THAT IS THE SAUDI ROYAL FAMILY. THEY HAVE FLOODED THE WEST WITH REFUGEES AND HAVE NOT TOOK IN ANY OF THAIR OWN. IF WE TAKE AWAY THE SAUDIS THE MIDDLE EAST WILL BE AT PEACE. EMBARGOS MUST BE PLACED ON THE SAUDIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kZ68MRee3Es
youtu.be/-eesNPluB2w
youtu.be/5gC4T6v6Rc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the bigger problem is that nation with the star in its flag.

Both are in league with each other.

>soonTM
>pic related

yeah the Saudis are the big problem goy

that doesnt help cars untill electrics are viable

keep the jews away from that thing at all costs

the christcucks in America keep warning us about how you evil Euros want to create a black hole to kill the world

> Tell world to open its borders
> Be only nation in the world with closed borders.
Hmm.

>that beady anglo face when they see massive piles of oil money

The Saudis have probably pissed and shat on our Queen multiple times. All Britain cares about is money.

who us (israel)
shut it down

It's like they know their moms are sluts and that makes them ashamed. Like there is no reason to be mad about mom insults if you know your mom is not a slut or whatever she is being called.

Aren't Saudis just a good goyim who do what fits their (((globalist))) masters? I even heard thing that Saudi royal bloodline is actually a jews undercover.

prepare yourselves

the jews are re-arming CTR

>keeps the jews away from a e.u funded project

They ARE friends though so if you take out SA it will hurt Israel a lot.

So that's the big Saudi scheme. Hide behind the Jews. Blame them for your crimes and get away scot free. I wonder how many jews have died as a result of Saudi treachery.

The abyss sees you.

(((friends))) that sell our secrets to enemies

a fucking eternal anglo

(((they ))) swear they won't steal and sell it to foreign enemies

It's the other way around. Saudi Arabia is their fall guy.

Who got blamed for helping 9/11 hijackers in the declassified parts of the 28 pages?

That's right. Saudi Arabia.

when you've got (((allies))) that kill your military boys then cry antisemitism why worry about anyone else

You GRAVELY misunderstood me my good man. I meant that Israel and SA are friends, so hurting SA will hurt Israel, which I think is good.

ahmen, remove brown people.

K keep me posted

Pls m8

Embargos only anglo? You have been really cucked.

here's an fbi arrest report of jews celebrating on 9/11

save the pic

sorry :)~

Come here, CTR...

We can handle you.

Here's the police transmission of the Israelis being caught driving bomb trucks around Manhattan on 9/11

youtu.be/kZ68MRee3Es

isn't it Britain who put the Saud as rulers ?

Hate to say it but pretty much yeah.

be very careful with them
they're changing the laws

the Rothschild family not Britain

Hahahaha
Arrest report that specifically mentions they had documents in Hebrew from which we should infer they are Jewish. Sounds planted. Sounds like there are FBI agents on a Saudi payroll.

So how much does Saudi Arabia pay to make you betray your country? I'm guessing you're cheap

>Sounds like there are FBI agents on a Saudi payroll.
Coming up with new conspiracy theories now are we? Pulled that one clean out of your fucking arse.

Oh by the way they were literally Israeli, it's an indisputable fact.

youtu.be/-eesNPluB2w

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE ISRAELIS THE SAUDIS ARE THE CULPRITS THEY ARE THE ONES COMITING THE WAR CRIMES IN YEMEN. ALSO THEY SPREAD WAHABISM THROUGHOUT THE MIDDLE EAST.

Like Israel doesn't commit atrocities in Gaza and the west bank.

yeah
I'm the shill and the traitor
you got me .. also suck my dick

Judaism is a religion of peace goyim

>Muslim place of worship
>Jewish activists

Being gullible and pushing the agendas of spies and traitors is counter intuitive to catching the real criminals. Question everything.

All my questions have led to Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

I find it curious you mentioned spies and left out jews

Explain this.

Israelis were involved in this.

They were arrested and then fucking released, and went back to Israel.

youtu.be/5gC4T6v6Rc8

Woah

1 off, gutted m8.

Saudis? That's an odd way of spelling jews.

>embargo

You're being too soft my brit friend, let's fucking nuke all this motherfuckers, who will defend them ?

We pumped oil and shit for oblamma because he is MB.