Holy kek

Holy kek

Sup Forums BTFO!!!

>Executing pedophiles
>Murder
pick one.

>Death Penalty
People who commit serious crimes need to realize, crime doesn't pay. Instead of being a cuck like Norway and giving a mass murderer a PS3.

>War is good
Wars started by kike bankers are never good

>10 guns
Nothing wrong with guns. If you agree life is precious, then you should have the means to defend it.

>Abortion is murder
It is, I'd rather let a nigger criminal be executed than a white child be aborted.

What's with liberals and loving criminals so much?

we should make abortion legal but require that you go before a judge and jury just like the people who got the death penalty

just a reminder

>t. leddit cuck

Nothing wrong with pedosexuality.

These are the same people who are AGAINST the death penalty.

I'm okay with the death penalty
I'm okay with war
I'm okay with abortion
I don't see the problem here

liberals be like:

abortion and assisted suicide are progressive human rights but the death penalty for the most heinous criminals is murder.

she is dead wrong. a real american would want way more than 10 guns.

>If you agree life is precious, then you should have the means to defend it.
Is it possible that the left believes that life isn't precious? It would heavily support their claims that guns are unnecessary and abortion is okay, even though both are aiming to preserve life itself.

>death penalty
Probably deserved it
>guns
It's our goddamn right and they do much more than kill people
>war
Stimulates the economy and puts otherwise unemployable sociopaths to work
>abortion
The child didn't choose to be conceived and it's "parents" should have been more proactive ice with contraception if they didn't want it. Also, nobody is killed by someone merely owning a firearm, they have to use it, this willingness to use the gun for nerfarious purposes is what is truly dangerous but cannot be legislated away. More people are aborted than are shot - let alone killed - by guns.

>removing criminal scum
>aborting the unborn

Pick one and only one.

Why send your daughter to college at all, if they're nothing but patriarchal rape mills?

Death penalty is for violent criminals
war is to protect national interests and those of our allies
guns are a constitutional right
abortion terminates the life of a child.

>only 10 guns

I think I've personally hit "peak liberal" in my brain.

For the past couple of years I've just laughed at their cognitive dissonance. But during the past few days I've just found myself in absolutely total disbelief that almost half the country can lack any self-awareness whatsoever.

It's nearly a laugh, but it's really a cry.

Stop being silly the democrats are clearly the party of life! They support millions of refugees and immigrants to come in, they support the choice of a woman to protect herself from excoriating pain by terminating an embryo and they support blacks being able to defend themselves from racist cops.

Did this bitch just equate murder of a child to murder of violent adult felons?

What if I'm Pro-Guns and Pro-Abortion?

Remove fetusbab with kalashnikov?

Can confirm. I have 5 personally and am not even out of college.

Fucking nigger.

i don't think aborting black babies is murder
we good?

Is she comparing killing a baby to killing criminals?

Liberals sure love dysgenics and chaos in their societal vision

Ever notice how it's always the same ugly chicks with too much makeup making these massively oversimplified tweets.

It's not murder to kill to a cold blooded murderer.

Of course killing an unborn baby is insane. Every decent human being knows this.

It very heavily depends on the circumstances.

Yeah, that's because they're strawmen.

They broke the law so badly they deserved to die.

War has fighting between opposing armies, both sides able to defend themselves.

Owning 10 guns does nothing to anyone and most people that own that many weapons don't do anything.

Taking the life of a child because you fucked up is nothing comparable to any of these things.

She is right.

Especially people on Sup Forums

You guys talk about gassing jews and killing anyone who isn't from a very specific geographic region in the world but tremble in your Nazi boots when some says that a woman should have the right to choose if she is going to have a baby or not.

Talk about an inconsistent belief system.

Sage this cocksucker, he's sliding

She has a right to choose whether or not to have a baby, right before she inserts semen into her body.

>Niggers dindu nuffen
>White babies should be marked for death
Modern progressives in a nutshell.