What happens here?

Does anything happen in Serbia, is it a good country to live in. Is it cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7BXv5sIFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dunno it's not quite as big of a meme as Macedonia but no. It's like living in Albania, a fucking Muslim scream-singing with his hands covering his ears every two intersections.

Csgo dota and vodka cheeper than water.
T. Man who plays vidya with serbs

I wish they took Kosovo back so those Kosovar niggers didn't come into mainland Albania shitting it up at our beaches like some pajeets and getting into fights with tourists

Serbian people are one of the least cucked nations in Europe. The country is heavily cucked - see the Kosovo thing. The UN's map is different from the one you posted.

>that flag
>I wish they took Kosovo back so those Kosovar niggers didn't come into mainland Albania shitting it up at our beaches like some pajeets and getting into fights with tourists
what?

Sub humans conspire to start world wars

>It's like living in Albania, a fucking Muslim scream-singing with his hands covering his ears every two intersections.
wtf? no, there are no muslims in serbia, only in sandzak area there are plenty of them. and it's very small area.

it's betty gud to live especially on the north since food (which is mostly consisted of grilled meat and roast) and drinks are so cheap here. and i bet you would be amazed of the taste and quality of the food.
to summarize - if you're a gourmet or alcoholic it's like heaven on earth. and also there are no muslims and blacks here.

Dota is cool for meeting foreigners, I play with this Paki who is pretty cool.

>north
i've meant to say south, not north

>does anything happen in serbia
See every war in the balkans ever

>age of consent: 14
>average height: 6'2"
>98.7% white

It's like heaven desu

A lot of suicides.

>Serbia
1-2% muslim

>Bulgaria
15% muslim

excuse me ?

I mean, we all drink tap so.. but yeah bottled water is up there

>What happens here?
not sure, call 1-800-KEBABGONE to find out

>Does anything happen in Serbia
no. it's currently irrelevant
>is it a good country to live in.
no
>Is it cucked?
debatable. is cucking what is done to you or what you do to yourself? i would say serbs have self-respect and want to stay serbian and not become african or arab

is yeltsin era russia a decent analogue for serbia's current situation? depressed alcoholic shithole trying to recover from decades of abuse. obviously serbia has less resources to plunder than russia did back in the '90s. they need to get themselves a putin/new alexander.

We do not exist, go away.

drunks who still live in the 80s

their capital smell like piss because they don't have public toilets and piss on the streets

full of refugees who sleep in parks and other public places

got cucked by shiptar mudslimes

This.

Bottled water is more expensive than Vodka.

It's ridiculous, when going out here, never order water, they always try to bring some bottled expensive shit, almost anything else is cheaper.

>Anything happen in serbia.
No.
>is it a good country to live in
No.
> Is it cucked
No.

I've read an article about South Korean-owned factory in Serbia where the management psychologically abused the unashamedly underpaid workers, I couldn't believe it. Don't remember what it's called, maybe can help.
inb4 Croat shilling

>>Bottled water is more expensive than Vodka.
How? What vodka do you drink? The best average vodka here costs 9-10€/l, while 1,5l of bottled water costs up 0,80-1,80€.

wrong map

lol is this what being landlocked is like

Ethnic cleansing and bombing by NATO.

You should go live there.

not cucked but nothing happens there.
it is limbo for everything.
a black hole.

Vacation bro

No Vuno, just water is contaminated by uranium.

>more than half of people what to leave the country
>is it a good country to live in?
Figure it out?

United States air force armament test range in the 90's, I believe

wat who

if we take kosovo back ever again, there would be no kosovars bro. i guess you were implying on that, since it would be win-win situation for both of us lel

Gas the kosovars, race war now?

Eh, there's one Albanian namefag Vuno.

He's okay, to be quite honest.

gas the albos, race war now

How do Croats feel about Serbs these days? My impression is that back in the Yugoslavia days Croats always did better for themselves than Serbs and were sort of like the Jews to the Serbs' goyim.

Is the Catholic-Eastern Orthodox divide still a big thing?

>Does anything happen in Serbia, is it a good country to live in. Is it cucked?

Vicious primitive bunch of bastards.

Not European. Like an even shittier version of russia

Strength for Ratko Mladic!

>Bottled water is more expensive than Vodka.
ehm

>Jews
>Croats

No, that'd be the Slovenians.

>Ratko Mladic
Scum

Why is your google search in that faggot edgy color ?

And why are you searching for bottled albanian cum ?

Is there something you'd like to share with us Ante ?

Serbia is Sup Forums turned into a country. It's packed with crazed conspiracy lunatics. I mean, there's conspiracy theorists in all countries, but in Serbia, conspiracy theories are the mainstream.

>mfw dad is Serbian and he's a full blown tinfoil

can confirm

gypsies steal your wallet

thats what happens in serbia

that explains why Sup Forums feels like home

Pretty much this all day

.t Vatican paid shill.

i wish

i never heard that someone something got stolen by gypsies, they are afraid even to attack if you're not a kid. also there are gypsies only in peripheral parts of the cities, so if you go there you deserve that thing to happen to you.

>t. masonic judeo-vatican shill

Fuck off, we're full.
Tablecloth bros speak the truth.

Is that a podesta painting?

nah just russian bros killing Kraut thots

This is accurate.

Do what you gotta do man just don't leave any refugees for us, they are like our niggers.

Thanks Croatbro

Growing up in the US I remember us getting involved in the Yugoslavian civil war and bombing Serbia. At the time it was made out like the Serbs were going around killing innocent people all over the place.

Later in life I knew some people from the area and read accounts of people in that war and learned it was a lot more complicated.

The US should never have gotten involved in the war. There were no saints, but if we had to get involved, I think we chose the wrong side.

The White City is Rivendell
What the fuck?
via.9gag oh i see

Been to srbija ,and since I speak/am learning a bunch of slav languages for shits and Gigs (as well as to insult those fucking slovaks , nearly peppersprayed one oft the fucks last night because he heard me speak Czech with a friend of mine ) i could enjoy the country of rakja quite a bit .The pork is fucking great and spirit-based alcohol (50% alc and above)is almost as cheap as beer in the césky republika it's quite the experience.Also , you can openly shout at mudslimes and you'll feel fucking great because as long as your volume doesn't become a public disturbance the rozzers couldn't care less.

How much is Vatican paying you?

well thanks burgerbro, but ((((their)))) decision was to bomb us regardlessly what we did

>Kosovo
>Serbian

Yes
Serbia is one of the least cucked countries in europe
They re good people,traditionalist christians and our best neighbours

my favorite ammo is made there. serbia is good in my book.

Serbs are all right, when they dont want to kill you that is.

Its mostly the politicians in our countries trying to stir up stupid shit to get cheap political points with half-brained idiots.

>"Hurr-durr see I said something bad about Sebia/Croatia, I am a great patriot."

WE

thanks, you're the best neighbor too, the only neighbor country which didn't went to war against us

What do serbs think of albanians from albania? When I introduced me to a serbian girl she was surprised that I was from albania and not kosovo. She said something like "Oh so you are a real albanian?". It felt like she was okay with albanians from albania.
So what do you think of albanians serbros?

they're okay.

they seem okay but different than kosovars. many create assumption that all albos are the same, but i guess that's not the case. i've met a few albos from albania in greece and they're chill people

REMOVE KEBAB

Like the other guy said, Slovenia's the jew brother.
Croatia did quite better than Serbia economically, but during the war "the new rich" class emerged here, the "elite" that would make the country "a new Switzerland", as the first president had said. I don't know how that went on the other side of the border as most of the news about Serbia we get are about their politicians commenting on Croatia's affairs, usually in a negative manner.
I live in the north so my region wasn't occupied, and don't have anything special against Serbs, but I can't speak with enough certainty about the east and the south.
IMO our common language and history bring us together more than any one side would like to admit, but it's the Balkans, we like to argue about the most irrelevant shit.
Most of the time it was the foreign powers that brought conflict between us, the most recent being the wars that followed the breaking apart of Yugoslavia.
Hopefully we get to remove kebab together in the near future, just like in the old times.

What about Albania?
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y7BXv5sIFc

No prob, just speaking my mind. I'll usually joke about Serbian >glorious history as it's basically a meme among my circle of friends, but there's quite a lot of good shit tbqh, the Marches in AU and Imperial Russia being personal favourites.

>Its mostly the politicians in our countries trying to stir up stupid shit to get cheap political points with half-brained idiots.
This is so fucking sad and true.

I don't think the Slavs had actually settled the area until after the fall of the Roman Empire, so I don't see the point of using a map from well before then. It's not like there are Thracians today laying claim to Thrace.

don't you see that he's trying to point our that Illyria wuz albenien

>Serbs are our best neighbours
>We nicked a part of Romania in Vojvodina
>The English word vampire was borrowed (perhaps via French vampire) from German Vampir, in turn borrowed in early 18th century from Serbian вaмпиp/vampir or, according to some sources, from Hungarian vámpír.
Thanks Tepes,it's night time don't you have some women to strangulate and roaches to impale.

There are some nationalists that got a bad taste for Albanians when they had Kosovars shit up their country and take away their soil. I don't blame them. They think Albanians must have fertility magic cus they birth like cockroaches but the truth is us mainlanders have a low birth rate, it's only those Macedonian/Kosovars that breed like rabbits. And they are also more radical with the Islam shit than us.

It sounds better than WE WUZ ILLIRIANSKI

Serbs are very self aware and street-smart, if you have an agenda they'll see through it so fast

I love the whole place. I can't think of many things you can't do in serbia. If you work remotely it's probably the best place to live ever. I could only live here or there, been to all of europe

So...
THEY WUZ TRIBEZ N SHIET?

>German Vampir, in turn borrowed in early 18th century from Serbian вaмпиp/vampir
Quite a plausible theory, as Goethe was an admirer of Karadžić's work and Serbia folklore, and he learned Serbian so he could read and translate the songs.

calm down nigger, we're not even remotely tryin' to claim our illyrian ancestry, it's you and other albo nationalists who are still obsessed with illyrians, not us

I heard the muslims in Bosnia and surrounding areas were intentionally trying to have as many kids as possible so as to influence elections in the future and take control.

Is there much truth to this? How big of an issue are the muslims in the former Yugoslavian countries?

The theory is already mainstream because Vamps are apperantly Slav folk lore monsters so they have alternative
>The Serbian and Hungarian forms have parallels in virtually all Slavic languages: Bulgarian вaмпиp (vampir), вaпиp (vapir) or въпиp (vəpir), Croatian vampir, Czech and Slovak upír, Polish wąpierz and (perhaps East Slavic-influenced) upiór, Russian yпыpь (upyr'), Belarussian yпip (upyr), Ukrainian yпиpь (upir' ), from Old Russian yпиpь (upir').
The theory that it's the Serb one is because basically some Austrians came into Serb vukojebina village number 46 while in the middle of their vampire hunt time.
Imagine that shit:
"What ze fuk are you doing?"
"Vampire hunting bre"

Most of you guys are okay. Most of Kosovo Albanians are shit.

>Hopefully we get to remove kebab together in the near future, just like in the old times.
we have a hope in that too, croatbro

Serbia's rape rates are sky high. They are edgy slavs always wanting to go to war and rape rape rape.

>Does anything happen in Serbia
Nothing special. Normal country more or less.
>is it a good country to live in?
Of course not.
> Is it cucked?
Nope, it's not.

When are you fags going to take back Kosovo? I can't sleep at night knowing that it is not in rightful Serbian hands.

>it's night time don't you have some women to strangulate and roaches to impale
Neah m8,its weekend,even we gotta chill sometimes

Eh, if it's early 18th century, I mixed it up in regard to Goethe. But yeah, vampires are a Balkan thing.

I see.
Well I've never been indoctrinated to ethnically hate serbs as a group and thats the first think I say to every serb that I met. I still feel touched in a negative way when she sometimes talks bad about kosovo-albanians because I never say anything bad about serbs. I try to hide my feelings though.

At the end it seems like we have many things in common. We also have raki and meze. Even though we might be different in other aspects.

Wish you well senpai.

This is our president also hes the only president from Europe that doesnt know English he was also pro war anti eu also he hated West and he was the right hand of Seselj (same like Vucic) of Serbian radical party then all of (((sudden))) in like 2009 those 2 make their own Serbian proggresive party and they are pro eu anti war and they love usa western cock now... Also hes president and Vucic is pm...

Its not about we wuz but Kosovars are part of the Dardans tribe. Theres a difference between them and Albanians

How can other Slavs even compete?

>talks bad about kosovo-albanians because I never say anything bad about serbs
don't be intrigued by that because kosovars are really shit people, i heard that even your people from albania hate them. if she says something bad about them she's certainly only addressing that to them, because she thinks that you are the "real" albanian.

fucking diaspora traitor

Burger are you OK?
Seriously , the US is the LAST FUCKING COUNTRY to call someone edgy...
Looked in the mirror recently?
You elected an orange meme man into the most powerful political position your overconfident shithole has to offer just because the only alternative was everything Sup Forums hates packed into one Person (btw don't get me wrong i love Trump) and now the cucks are rioting.Where is the national guard? Where is the wall, the day oft the rope , the death squad rollout signal?It's not even come up in the horizon yet

This is true my friend.
Just look at Sweden. More than 90% of albanians here are from kosovo. They act like peasants. Live on welfare, lazy and their interest is to give birth. They also are very religious. Still, there are some kosovars that are intelligent and civilised.

he haven't said nothing wrong

I don't want death squads. The wall will be built. People are allowed to protest; rioters have been arrested. Our homicide rates would be on par with Europe if not for blacks.

Honestly dude. Things are pretty fucked here right now and no one is willing to talk about. Either they live their day to day lives trying to be unaware and acting like things are going to be normal or they are quietly storing ammo and canned food. At that is how it is in my part of the country.

What about you guys? Didn't Austria just elect the guy who tried to steal the election the last time it was held?