Just when I thought Canada couldn't get more cucked, they do this

Just when I thought Canada couldn't get more cucked, they do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/mcgill-canada-make-canada-great-again-1.3886871
youtube.com/watch?v=tXg319XgLCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELETE THIS

EFFACE CA!

>just canada

You can't hide it anymore leaf.
The sekret has been revealed!

>every western country will be putting a nigger on a bill

Can't wait to see what places like Britain and Sweden put on theirs. Do te cunts down under have an Abo on their currency yet?

There is a $10 CAD bill? I am used to the numbers skipping from $5 to $20.

Pathetic leafs

literally who?

So wait is she just being added as a second face?
Sir John A. Macdonald is the guy on the 10, he's still staying on right?

Some cunt who refused to sit in the back of the Bus.

Literally it.

Jesus christ. You leafs truly sicken me.

>first woman on canadian 10 dollar bill
>first

There's a woman on literally every piece of our currency and it has been that way for many decades.

meanwhile the obama administration is trying to release the harriet tubman bills before trump gets into office

Yeah, she doesn't count because

1. She's privileged

2. She's White (see 1 for reference)

How would you like it if you were born black, decided to watch a movie in a theatre, and someone tried to tell you that you weren't allowed to sit there just because you happened to be black?

Her act of defiance wasn't simply because she wanted to stay, but an act of civil disobedience toward a system which was at the time profoundly unjust. It isn't okay to kick someone out of a theatre simply because they're not sitting in the "black section".

It's despicable.

I'm relieved the liberal left didn't select Amy Schumer to be on the 10. What Viola Demond did on the other hand, was extremely courageous.

Honestly I'm pretty sure the last thing Harriet Tubman would ever want would be having her face on money.

>born black
>implying its not a choice

She was a gun toting Republican who hated the Government, she is the person Democrats are so afraid of incarnate

But shes Black so whatever

>Crusty old white woman
That's the old busted! Get with the times mapleman!

I'll raise you one weedman

Also, literally heard a lefty radio host this morning say: "...John A. MacDonald (our first prime minister and founding father) was only on the 10 since the 70s so it's not like we're changing history or something."

Please annex us

Canada is our hemisphere's Sweden :(

I used to live there :(

OL UP OL UP OL UP

SO YOU SAYIN

BRUH

SO YOU BEEN TELLIN ME

OL UP

NIGGA

WE WUZ

NIGGA

MONEYZ

AND SHIEET

So who here made these?

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/mcgill-canada-make-canada-great-again-1.3886871

CANADA YES!

Honestly I think it's ridiculous to have anyone on paper money. What's the fucking point? What'sit trying to say? Does anyone even notice the stupid faces when they handle bills? I mean you know they're there, but you don't really look at them

>be in the army
>have to sit through a lecture on how diversity is good
>up next: we're strongly advised against traveling to any country in Europe because of a high chance of terrorist attacks and kidnapping

WTF? We already have Liz.jr on the 20 dollar bill.

>be in the navy
>be told to not be afraid of using adequate force to defend yourself if anyone fucks with you in port

I don't get this, Canada never had slaves, and Canada wasn't built by black people, if they wanted to do something significant, they should have put a Chinese railway worker on one of the bills.

Why isnt it Laura Secord
Why is it some nigger who went to the movies

deng really, thats baller. What ship were you stationed on, and what ports did you visit?

>lizards
>women

Get the good dollars while you can, horde them

Old 10 will be worth 20

So the US does some dumb shit and then your brain dead neighbor sees this and decides it's a good idea too and somehow Canada is more cucked than the US?

You realize almost 100% of this SJW bullshit spreads from the Ulcered Sphincter of Ass-erica right?

Bunch of degenerates.

USS Truman and the gulf was where I deployed. Made stops in the Balearic islands in Spain, and France tho

>mfw we literally just changed every person on our currency this year

No more kings, now it's only people from the entertainment industry.

Oh well, at least they're all white.

It's a shame Desmond isn't more well known; her refusal to leave the whites-only part of a theatre in Halifax happened a full ten years before her American counterpart, Rosa Parks, did her thing. Parks was very likely inspired by Desmond.

Parks was a well known communist and it's likely her little bus thing never even happened to her.

Yes, we could have had double the amount of shitty hollywood movies about black activism.

Oh, if only...

black is kinda questionable in this case

I guess they're going by the 1 drop rule?

What the fuck Canada

I bet even Brazil doesn't have blacks on their money

I still hope a bunch of niggers get murdered over this.

Please, my compatriots, please.

My waifu Faith Goldy made a video on this
youtube.com/watch?v=tXg319XgLCo

i hate this faggot so much

What's the problem, are you racist?

This is our new fiver, the man who betrayed Hitler

How is this supposed to save us?
>looks at the subtitle
oh, more (economics)
> Heritage and race don't matter goyim, money is all that's important
How can anyone not be completely disgusted by this?

You have copyright information on money?

gtfo to reddit alt-right faggit

Of course we don't. This whole love for the BBC is surreal to us, since Brazil is a melting pot of many races and cultures, and blacks has always been here.

>Churchill
>Betrayed Hitler
Fuck you. You have one of the most based politicians of history on your money and you're still upset?

people understand harriet tubman isnt going to be on the 20 dollar bill right

>queen isn't a woman

In case you didn't notice, But the bank of England own's that money. They literally sell it to the UK government at interest
The Fed does the same thing with our money, only they're subtle enough to leave the copyright mark off ours
kys

>Churchill
>based

He was okay in that he didn't like muslims. That's about it.

He was not okay in that he was a warmongering faggot who did everything he possibly could to start WWII. He was also completely fucking incompetent at running a government outside of wartime.

We have had this abo on the $2 coin since 1988.
I think there was a $5 note that had an abo on it, but I've never seen one.

Hitler was a warmongering faggot who did everything he possibly could to start WWII.
Chamberlain was a pussy who could have stopped the war if he intervened earlier. If people had listened to Churchhill earlier the Nazis would be contained, and the Soviets wouldn't be able to expand during the war so they would be contained as well.

So what bill are they putting Sir John A MacDonald back on to or we just going to dump him entirely for being a white male? Not really looking forward to demanding cashiers not give me 10s now.

He's getting moved to the $100.

Stop lying, deep down you know we can get even worse

literally never heard the name before now lmoa

So is he replacing Borden or insulin?

Borden and Mackenzie King will be gone.

What the fuck...

You retard we already have a Queen on our $20. gtfo

like this... ?

Eh she's not that bad for an abbo, id fuck her. The chimp on the right needs to go to a camp though.

If we burn it what color fire do you think it would be?

Red white and blue.

God bless.

It would be extremely inflammatory

4$

It's a good thing most of them don't live to see adulthood

the next is walking refugees on the twenty. i guarantee it

>If people had listened to Churchhill earlier the Nazis would be contained
We should've listened to the Jews earlier

post more canada yes so i can add it to this image

i hope they can afford the ink

We'll just import more chink

Yeah, she doesn't look that black at all. What the hell?

>We were printing SJW notes since 1995 and a coin since 1988

We also swapped out Howard Florey and Ian Clunies Ross for David Unaipon (blackfella that did fuck all) and Edith Cowan (Female politician who also achieved fuck all).

hard worker his is

>Placing Living people on your money

What about the fucking Queen????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fake News gonna fake

the Queen is not Canadian senpai

She's more Canadian than any nigger bitch.

As far as I know the 10 dollar bill never was and never will be a 20 dollar bill.

Dunecoons on the Loonies and Mooncoons on the Toonies.

It's madness I'm telling ya, madness.

Gtfo you fucking leaf. How would you like it if you weren't a cuck?

They're just getting started, fampai

>It would be extremely inflammatory
For you

>just getting sharted