60k in pizza and hot dogs

60k in pizza and hot dogs

Other urls found in this thread:

tastesofchicago.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That is weird right. So much misuse of money

>thinking that Chicago deep dish pizza and chilidogs are cheap.
I don't understand why people are freaking out of that email.

This is why they're trying to shut it down

Thinking the white house ships in food

>Flying hot dogs in from another state for a party

Must be some special hot dogs

they gave people hotdog and pizza to vote for Her

you have to understand how disturbing that is to people who got their candidate elected by screaming in everyone face "SHES GONNA MURDER YOU SHES A WICKED CRUEL BITCH WHO WILL KILL YOU RUNNN AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Jesus Christ Wayne you get gayer by the week

Fake news

Lets pretend it's actually hotdogs...the White House sources it's own food. They don't get mass shipments from anywhere, especially the murder capital of the hemisphere

also isn't it prohibit to bring food inside the white house?

>doesn't understand how probability works.

That is, has never read an academic journal of epistemology and philosophy of science in an attempt to formulate a general rejection of bayesian probability.

yeah that greasy fuck could at least clean his glasses before doing retarded shit like that

>thinking that chicago dogs are chilidogs

What is this thread even about?

60k in lou malnati's is like 3,000 pizzas which would feed basically 12,000 people. How big was this party

Was this his endgame?
Is he pulling the strings?

he mustve played a lot of pizza dominos on pasta

who is this semen demon?

Eternal night for eternal nightwalks

how fast a jet do you need to get pizza to DC from Chicago without it getting cold
it`s special pizza all right
would make more sense to fly in his favourite pizza chef if that was the case
white house has a full kitchen

tastesofchicago.com/

Must have been anchovies cuz this smells reallll fishy

Remember the US government never lied about anything
Like the gulf of tonkin resulting in thousands of dead americans

yes its just pizza and hotdogs just food goy..

Fly in cheese pizza and hairless hot dogs from chicago.

But only if they get the same "waitresses" as last time.

As a proud jewish goy i will not tolerate this anti semitism

niggers were never really good with math

KING NIGGER
I
N
G

N
I
G
G
E
R

I worked for a pizza place in St.Louis. Obama came here, I am guessing right before his second term. He told our owner that our pizza was "the best he ever had". Naturally, we all thought he was just trying to be nice. A few weeks later, my boss got a call. It's the President. They ended up flying him out there to the White House, and he cooked pizzas. A few months later, there were plans to open a shop in D.C. It actually ended up happening. The joke was that Obama literally paid for his favorite pizza place to open by his house. Now I wonder how true it really is.

>tastesofchicago.com/
so it`s take n bake?
or pre-cooked?

pls explain

drug reference codewords
>pizza
Cocaine
>pasta
Weed

Dominoes is not a code word. The man was literally playing dominoes and was talking about what drugs he would be doing that evening. Podestas coded messages in emails are drug references, not pedo code.

obomba spent a whack of money flying in pizza and hot dogs from Chicago for a party
probably just typical waste ,but some think pizza and hotdogs was code for something else

This really was one of the weirdest and most unexplainable comments in the Wikileaks stuff

It IS code for something else.
Why on earth would you ship pizza, and hot dogs from Chicago when you can get them LITERALLY ANYWHERE in the U.S

On top of that the White House won't allow food that wasn't prepared in their kitchen to be served.
Really makes you think.

Espically when you have the the taxpayers money to spend on it.

It's obviously code. Who pays that much for a pizza?

K, cool. Arrest him and Obama for distributing cocaine. Can you leave a cocaine map on a hanky?

correct leaf

>implying you can deliver pizza to the white house

this goy...

Memes will save this land.
Praise kek.

Hmm how mysterious

>>That double helix...