Who was the worst president of the 20th century and why was it LBJ?

Who was the worst president of the 20th century and why was it LBJ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTyqoV1d2Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truman stacks high. Fucking faggot he was, Wallace should of won. But ya LBJ is pretty shit.

The warmonger known as Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

I'd hate him too if I was you hah. Roosevelt was based except for turning his back on Wallace.

Woodrow Wilson, FD Roosevelt, Truman or LBJ

All pretty fucking disastrous in different ways. I feel like Obama should be in this list for doubling the debt and abusing executive orders. But it's a tough list to make. There are worse crimes, such as the Federal Reserve Act, New Deal, and Lend-Lease.

>based
>surrounded himself with literal Soviet spies

>Roosevelt
>based

A fucking commie slimeball.

Literally funded the USSR and proposed bullshit like this:
>FDR proposed that Congress enact an income tax rate of 99.5% on all income over $100,000; when the proposal failed, he issued an executive order imposing an income tax of 100% on income over $25,000, which Congress rescinded

Fucking gas yourself pinko

FDR, LBJ, Wilson, Teddy Roosevelt (note, being "cool" does not make your policies magically great, the guy was largely a fucking idiot who created the modern bureaucratic state), and JFK were all really fucking bad, it's hard to say who was worst. Probably FDR simply because of the scope of his fuckups, as he handed over half of fucking Europe to communists and allowed China to be taken over by Mao after he didn't bother helping the Chinese nationalists.

>Bush was a 20th century president

It was LBJ because of the fucking great society bullshit that permanently ruined the black family unit causing niggers as we know them today.

Wrong it was FDR, at least LBJ was a badass alpha

This guy did whatever he wanted, he was literally the Trump of the left.

>The Capitol’s restroom was the setting for most of Johnson’s exploits. “If a colleague came into a Capitol bathroom as he was finishing at the urinal there, he would sometimes swing around still holding his member, which he liked to call ‘Jumbo,’ hooting once, ‘Have you ever seen anything as big as this?,’ and shaking it in almost a brandishing manner as he began discoursing about some pending legislation,” reports Caro.

He may have had some shitty policies. But he's personally one of my favorite presidents based on demeanor alone.

Bush was a dumbass but he was by far the least damaging president mentioned in this thread. If you think otherwise, it just shows you don't know history.

murdered kennedy covered it up.

Probably Charles de Gaulle

>losing Algeria

Like come on

Literally nothing wrong with this, you fucking cuckold. It's best for the economy and everyone wins.

LBJ or Coolidge were the worst.

the pics of him leaning over people make me uncomfortable

FDR was far from based.

Coolidge was great.

Don't care desu I have a lot of respect for the soviets. They died en masse, 20 million at least to beat the Germans.

I would fight them today but they bled fucking hard for their country. He did what he had to do at the time. Guys like truman, LBJ, Wilson, were much worse.

Calm down Ahmed. Winston was a fat father who got made fun of by Stalin And FDR get over it.

>Coolidge
>bad

>you fucking cuckold
Nice projection faggot. Wanting your wageslave salary to pay for women's children whilst they fuck other men is the definition of a cuck. It's like having 100 million wive's sons.

Lolbertarians, back at it again with those memes!

The guy basically proved every one of you idiots wrong, and you still fall for the snake oil. Kill yourselves.

no one voted for trump but he got into office.

see it works both ways ya idiot

This post made me happy to be Canadian.

>implying I have to like Churchill just because I'm from England
Fuck you. WW2 was the biggest mistake in European history.

Fuck FDR, fuck Stalin and fuck Churchill.

Communists should be gassed.

I hate leafs so fucking much

Commies may deserve gas but I rather focus on the jews, niggers, and shit skins first.

Yeah he had a dominating figure and a dominating personality. He may not have been on "our side". But he got shit done by bullying around the weak little betas. I wouldn't doubt that Trump has read LBJ biographies.

>t. guy who has read every piece of LBJ literature he could find

>ME DUMB AMERICAN
>ME CANNOT UNDERSTAND SUBTLETY AND GRACE IN GOVERNMENT
>ME ONLY VOTE BASED ON IDEOLOGY RATHER THAN ON WHAT WORK
>COUNTRY NOW DYING BECAUSE I A STUPID FAT BEANER FAGGOT
>COUNTRY IS NOW KEK BECAUSE PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS ALSO FAT KEK
>THAT HEAD MOVEMENT WHEN BETTER COUNTRY MAKE JOKE OF ME ON ONLINE WHEEL CRAFTING FORUM

Communism is entirely a Jewish invented tool of subversion propagated by Jewish intellectuals.

Also fun fact: Kevin Spacey's character in House of Cards is largely based off of LBJ and his career in the show follows LBJ's irl

>most effective Whip in US history
>schemes his way to VP
>(((unusual))) circumstances result in his ascent to presidency

Fpbp. Truman was a good example of how your successor can FUBAR everything.

The one who let the creation of Fed happen.
What's his name?

>t. guy who has read every piece of LBJ literature he could find

What was the 1965 immigration act all about? Did he realize he was fucking over America?

Ty m8.

Kennedy, Carter, Roosevelt

LBJ not only used the "sacrificial naval vessel" ploy, he used it three times: the Pueblo, the Liberty, and the Gulf of Tongkin. Imagine if GWB kept trying to knock buildings down.

Woodrow Wilson. He also signed the Treaty of Versailles and fucked Europe up.

Obama worst
Carter second

Fuck off fag. LBJ was the best president.
>not opening trade with china like that traitor bitch nixon
>not fucking over our manufacturing like retard ronny
>killing soulless gooks
>helping out the poor with medicaid and medicare
Fuck off True conservacuck(tm)

THOUGH IT MAY SEEM VERY QUEER, WE'VE GOT NO JOBS TO GIVE YOU HERE, SO WE ARE SENDING YOU TO VIETNAM

youtube.com/watch?v=qTyqoV1d2Ys

I can understand hating Truman, but why on earth would you prefer Wallace? That commie bastard wanted to bend over and let Stalin rape his way through Europe.

Carter probably.

He just up and gave the panama canal away. And he couldn't do shit about the Iran Crisis either.

Yes, all of the democrat success that you see today is because of what LBJ did back in the late 60s. He successfully secured the dem minority vote by turning it from the party of the klan to the party for the colored man.
>allowed blacks to vote
>immigration act

I doubt he thought about ruining the country. Much like Trump, all LBJ cared about was his legacy and WINNING bigly.

>I have a lot of respect for the soviets. They died en masse, 20 million at least to beat the Germans.
Cucking yourself to maintain and expand a murderous dictator's rule is nothing to admire. They were no better than the Nazis and had they lost you'd be hearing how everyone disagreeing with the status quo is literally Stalin.

I vaguely recall having read about him that he used to enjoy showing off his cock at the urinal.

You respect the fact that some surplus Russian peasants were forced to run mindlessly into machine gun fire because their own officers would gun them down if they didn't?

With the purpose of massacring a fellow European nation?

Then again coming from 50% white and with 40% of the world's Jews I guess I shouldn't expect anything less morally retarded

It wasn't just the great society, it was leftist ideology of victimization and feminism that became popularized around the same time as the great society programs got rolled out. Basically, societal shame of being a degenerate piece of shit was eroded.

The main difference between Truman and Wallace was that Wallace wasn't a fucking moron. He understood the risks and responsibilities involved with the atomic bomb, and was fired because he tried to tell Truman to stop antagonizing Russia.

Also, Truman delayed knowledge of the Russian invasion of Japan from reaching the Japanese, thereby forestalling Japanese surrender until he got the chance to show the world his atomic cock. Japan didn't actually surrender until the USSR began invading.

dubya dindu nuffin

>And he couldn't do shit about the Iran Crisis either.
To be fair, the Contra wasn't the first time Reagan & Bush committed an act of high treason against the United States. There's a reason the Iranians folded once Reagan took office, and it wasn't because he was a great leader.

LBJ.

Great society + Vietnam expansion broke the economy's back and forced Nixon to get off Bretton woods, fully pegging the OPEC nations to USD in exchange for protection, weapons sales, buying US treasuries, and mutual non-aggression between they and Israel, and further trying to prop up the US economy by opening up trade with China and the rest of Asia such that they would manufacture goods for USD and invest the excess in US treasuries.

Medicare- I'm no longer an ancap libertarian and no longer disagree with the concep- was signed with no plans of being sustainable.

Hart Celler/Immigration Act of 1965 was a disaster that helped turn the US from 85% White to about 60% White.

Civil Rights legislation especially forced integration and forced busing were all shit.

Fuck LBJ's skeleton with the stuffed ballot box that got him into politics.

>FDR
I don't countersignal FDR as much as I used to when I was an ancap libertarian.

Germany and Japan were threats to American interests, and despite the pretty picture painted by TGSNT, had imperialistic, expansionist ambitions with economies unstable such that they required on new conquests.

Do I think France, the UK, and the USSR didn't have expansionist ambitions? No, I'm not naive. But by the time Truman got into office, the cold war was kicked off and the USSR was withered down in several decades. Coming from a Pole- Poland would have been equally fucked by Germany had the US not entered. At least with the US' entrance,they could whiter down Soviet influence in Poland over the course of the next several decades.

Did his economic intervention overstep reasonable bounds? Sure. Was it as disastrous as free marketers claim it was? Not really when considering the economic state of other nations.
Sorry, niggers were always high crime. Now they just express it more.

Because Wallace cares about Americans desu. He was a good man. Truman was a fucking puppet chosen by big business faggots. Simple as that. He should of never been FDR' s VP what happened at that Democratic party event that night was fucking treasonous when they adjourned.

I think Obama's main failing is that he didn't beat a member of the Republican-controlled Congress to death with a cane on live television to assert authority.

A lot of people were forced to fight and killed upon retreat sure. But a lot had pride and fought bravely. Soviets fucking bled hard to win, they lost massive scores of people. They evacuated and started production again like it was nothing. Fuck communism but I have to respect that. They are a hard people man. I will kill russians happily if they invade but I can respect them also.

I don't think Carter was that bad.

My issues with him are as follows, though:

>Opening up a back channel with Khomeni to support him against the Shah's forces

>Counter signaling Rhodesia

>Counter signaling White South Africa

>Panama Canal

>Kicking up the mujahadeen program- but than again so did Nixon and Reagan

>Economic intervention

His hands were tied on the oil embargo and the Hostage Crisis IMO.

>Wallace cares about Americans
That's a funny way of saying "Wallace only cared about subverting the US government for his Soviet overlords". The party conventions are essential for this exact reason, that "treason" is the reason we aren't speaking Russian right now.

Such bullshit but whatever you want to believe bro. Truman was a fucking weak cunt who no one respected.

>Truman was a fucking weak cunt who no one respected.
I agree 100%, but he was still a better president than that pinko fag Wallace would have been.

why do nixon and lbj look so similar?

But Truman saved [1,000,000(years_since_1945)] American lives by dropping the nukes on Japan!

There are a lot of issues with the post-war US that are sort of inexcusable. You talk a lot about Communism. A lot of people point to Germany as an example of Communism failing. Germany is weird. At the end of WW2, the US and the USSR agreed on something. To keep Germany pastoral and agrarian. Then the US decided to go against that. Because the US had the atomic bomb. Why honor treaty arrangements when you've won the world once and for all?

And that's the attitude that has fucked us to this day. It's sad. It's caused a lot of unnecessary deaths via a forced adversarial position against Russia. Spurred on by fat faggots like Churchill.

Would have a beer with you any day m8.

LBJ expanded the Vietman war. He knew JFK was going to be assassinated. Expanded the welfare system that institutionalized vast numbers of Black people into the system. So yeah, he was one worst.

Nah I have to disagree.

Truman ended the War in the Pacific, got Operation Paperclip in full swing, his Truman Doctrine was the official policy start of the US' diplomatic and military entrance in the Cold War, used the stick NATO/encirclement and containment and the carrot of the Berlin Airlift/Mashall Plan to keep Communism at bay, kept Communists at bay in Korea etc.

He had Soviet agents in his admin from FDR, and didn't nuke China like MacArthur wanted to. So he's not insane.

say what you want, the man had a huge dick

5. Clinton
4. Reagan
3. LBJ
2. FDR
1. WW

This.