Shills are back in full force

Shills are back in full force.

Let me remind you something, fuckers:

>MSM hates Trump
>PoC hate Trump generally speaking
>There is a massive pro-Clinton CTR movement going on Twitter, Facebook, Sup Forums, etc.
>MSM goes through hundreds of videos of Trump, some unreleased, some released. They find him talking about women like any men would do. MSM massively pushes the idea that Trump was bragging about sexually assaulting women, even though that's not true at all.
>Debates are in favor of Clinton, she gets questions ahead of time, moderators are on her side clearly. Almost no questions about her, what she will do or even what she did in the past. It's always: MMMMUH VIDEOS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, YOU'RE A FUCKING RAPIST MISOGYNIST RACIST XENOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBIC ETC.
>No one talks about the Clinton foundation ongoing investigation
>52 newspapers/MSM endorses Clinton, only 2 endorses Trump
>FBI says they find new evidence, 8 days later, nothing to see here guys!!...
>Hollywood/music industry goes all-in against Trump: Madonna, Lady Gaga, Chaire, Bryan Cranston, Adele, fucking video of Marvel actors saying Trump is racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/05/13/bill_clinton_continues_to_defend_1994_crime_bill_that_fueled_racist_mass_incarceration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could go on and on. It's not even over yet, Obama going all-in before January 20th on that Russian cyber-attacks theory.

Trump still won. He is your president. On January 20th, you will fucking bend the knee. You will kiss his beautiful white ass with your dirty Arab mouth.

Keep on shilling, no one here is fool enough to think Hillary Clinton would be a better candidate than him. Trump could nuke the entire African continent and people would cheer for days in here. He could do anything he wants, EVEN nominates a fucking Goldman Sachs former president and people would still follow him, even if we disagree with him and you know why faggots? Because Americans had to go for him or for Mrs. Clinton. It could have been Bernie Sanders, it could have been someone else but you came up with Clinton... TOP FUCKING KEK LOSERS

MAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expect Hillary to be president on the 19th.

>talking heads deny reality
Really makes you think
They have no bite only wimpered barks

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DON'T ATTACK ME IN MY SAFE SPACE

WAAAAAAAAAA

Every place on the internet is a fucking safe space for you retards. Everyone is micromanaged, they can't say something mean, and if a mod/admin don't like what you say bye bye.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

The focus on Comet Ping Pong distracts from Laura Silsby, Haiti, Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS)), Dennis Hastert, the Finders, and the Franklin cover up.

The mainstream media is doing all they can, including shilling here, to draw attention to the parts of Pizzagate that sound the silliest to normies.

they won't touch:
>Laura Silsby, Haiti, Epstein's (((LOLITA EXPRESS)), Dennis Hastert, the Finders, and the Franklin cover up

Republicans are literally third world.

>being this schizophrenic

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you actually took the time to write all this out?

Totally EPIc xD

PRAISE KEK HAHA. I WISH I COULD GIVE YOU REDDIT GOLD LAD

actually texas has its own electrical grid

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word literally.
The fact you used it like this means you're probably around the age of 14-18

Why do children think they can talk politics? You understand about 2% of how the real world works. Go play some video games, or something.

>country folk are regards
>city folk are smart

Well, found the 12 year old.

Remind them Killary is racist as fuck salon.com/2016/05/13/bill_clinton_continues_to_defend_1994_crime_bill_that_fueled_racist_mass_incarceration/

Praise KEK and Gold-Emperor Trump
Down with the CTR shills

You're not even from the US.
Stop fucking caring so much.

Proves OP's point

So are you admitting safe spaces are bad? Are we on that page at least?

It's over faggot Trump won and no amount of crying is going to change that

Hes right you know.

>hur hur i can guess retards are kids

dude fuck democrats but youre a cunt
and it does sound autistic but useing literaly like that can be a hyperbole. dingus.