HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LMFAO DRUMPFKINS ARE A JOKE!

If they deserve one, so do we faggot

LOL
BLUMPF A LUMPF A PUMPF A DRUMPF!!
UPVOTED

A

Literally envoking hate crimes by denying right wing safe spaces. Reported.

>(((New York Times)))
Stopped reading right there.

if you're looking for upvotes you're on the wrong website

>Trying this hard to make people look like hypocrites when they're purposfully ignoring the point was to make THEM look like hypocrites.

I really hate this shit. I hate how the Left plays dumb when it gets called out.

Upvoted.

>YFW you get the joke but this filthy syrupnigger thinks he is being clever

>Photo of 35 year old woman

F A K E N E W S

>Yeah safe spaces are retarded. And its especially stupid coming from liberals because if anyone needs one it would be us
>DUDE HE SAID SAFE SPACE FRONT PAGE PIECE FRONT PAGE PIECE

The New York Times.

Sage the syrupnigger, he's sliding.

People are beating the shit out of trump supporters and threatening their lives. If anyone deserves a "safe space" it would be them, not some faggot liberal who got triggered because someone didn't say xir.

>I hate how the Left plays dumb when it gets called out.
They aren't playing
90% of modern day liberals actually are retarded, and have no firm grasp on reality.

are leftists starting to realize how retarded their ideas are?

>liberal asks for safe space
>"Safe spaces are a necessity for our culture, where peoples' feelings are constantly ignored and criticized. Ignoring a request such as this is hateful and ignorant"
>trump supporter asks for safe space
>"LMAO LOOK AT THE DRUMPFKIN WHAT A BABY"

It's the hypocrisy that gets to me, really. I think safe spaces are stupid no matter who asks for them.

They want to give leftists and SJWs a taste of their own medicine.

post link you pleb

>Jew York Times

>nyt making fun of safe spaces
this is undoubtedly problematic behaviour from the trump supporting nazi york times

People used to put effort into trolling now its just
>*sips tea
>defend this
>makes you think
>HAHAHAHA LMFAO
No they are just trying to use our terms against us trying to claim them and turn them around

WTF SHE RUBBING THE SOLES OF HER SHOES ONTO HER BED SHEETS WHY ARE AMERICANS SO FILTHY?!?!?!

>Drumpfkins

no, they laugh at the hypocrisy of trump supporters because they're the ones who attack safe spaces in the first place

have you any idea how clean white americans can be?
pic related is detroit from a different dimension

Read the article, literally just all they are saying is "we want a place where we can talk without being called a racist misogynist trans-phobic cis-nomative white supremacist and because the left is bitching about needing safe spaces we'll call it a safe space."

My sister's friend was asked to leave her dorm because her roommate "couldn't look at a white person" the day after the election. My sister's friend even campaigned for Hillary. College is cancer.

>DRUMPFKINS

I don't care what your position or or what side you're on, if I hear someone say "drumpf" unironically I automatically assume they're retarded.

2.7183D LUDO

>actually defending this in any way

>no funny tabs

jesus christ

fine, here

>nyt

looks like more fake news

>shoes in bed

>we're not really the little bitches we appear to be
>we're totally trying to make them look like hypocrites
>pls believe us

Christ you monkeys are pathetic.

So, again, safe spaces only exist for people who agree with you?
What am I defending you retard?

Why not adopt a winning strategy?

A FUCKING LEAF

fuck off paki

nice

how do u come up withh that

holy shit, hadley arkes popped champagne in class at amherst college after trump won! that guy was a notorious fag-hater who taught small political theory seminars in the octagon

my phukken boi!

hadley motherfucking arkes popping champagne as he tells undergrads that lincoln didn't give a shit about black people

>white americans are so clean, not even their soles can get dirty
Yes, you sound THIS stupid.

hadley goddamn shitpiss arkes! opening champagne in such a way that the cap ricochets off all 8 sides of this fucking room, not spilling a drop on the carpet!

>Drumpfkins hurr
sage

hadley arkes! sitting alone in his oddly shaped building on top of a rolling hill! popping champagne for trump! telling trans that lincoln didn't care about them either!

what a crazy motherfucker

Not sure what you are trying to say but checked.

that's some shit logic

I know that guy, he's a polisci prof at amherst college who basically works in that room. so many jokes were quietly passed around about how he hates the gays and so forth

he was mentioned in the times article as being involved in another minor controversy

this is why America is fucked.
>Hurr durr the people who don't agree with me are idiots.
It's impossible to have a rational conversation with anyone who thinks like you do. You're a sheep.

>posts msm article
>thinks Sup Forumsacks will believe a single word from it

Is it me or shills are more stupid each day ? Is CTR hiring 3rd world migrants ?

kek. Our guy still won though. It's kinda hard to be bummed out by what you say when you lost already.

I heard this earlier. Are these "Trump fans" the same people that others reported about losing faith in Trump and losing the election? You know, the ones that used screenshots from Sup Forums

pffffffft

>Our guy
>Australia

Git out, mate.

>cant walk to class without being harassed, cant even get to class because people are blocking you
yeah the college should remove that

>someone says capitalism is good
need crayons and a coloring book to over come that statement because you are literally shaking

what?

>mfw you only believe the sources that agree with your bias
>mfw you're the actual sheep

Solid but still bad logic

Aren't we in one already?

It's called _Donald. Now go there.

>I deserve a safe space
>I'm not a faggot
pick one

Ok, I'll just assume this is real and not some Jew York Times fake news again.

I've seen Trump supporters being physically attacked quite a lot, so I could somewhat understand if they needed a safe place from the physical attacks Trump supporters have been a victim of.

Libshits need safe spaces from differing opinions, not aggressive people though, so even assuming this is true, it still wouldn't be the same thing, not even close.

If the threats are verbal they should grow the fuck up and take solace in the fact that /ourguy/ is president.

If the threats are physical they should acquaint themselves with the second amendment.

>check flag
>disregard post

We're just trying to get segregation back, leafcancer.

Okay monkey idiot let me spell it out for you since you clearly know you're leaving out.

>Liberal SERIOUSLY says they need space safes.
>Over shit that's not threatening to them
>Conservative gets some actual threats
>Conservative Says/Jokes "maybe I'm the one that needs a safe space?"

>Lilberal: "AHAHAhAhAHAHAHAHHAHHAhhahahahahahahaha hbfa afua fyua fau fa hfih fah! What a whiny babby that needs a safe space!"

>Liberal completely ignores the obvious non-seriousness of it because they're trying to make the person they don't like fucking look bad.

That's all that happened with this. You have to be retard-on-purpose to not see this.

PRETTY ACCURATE MEME FRIENDO

seems like it might be a sarcastic thing.

I have tried to have many rational conversations with liberals
90% of them are emotional retards like yourself.
When you back them into a logical corner they immediately just start calling you a bigot of some kind, or the classic "are you fucking kidding me!?"
Keep pretending they aren't stupid though.

Half the trumptards here aren't even american, but they are all whiny beta faggots.

That should be telling, but you monkeys really are that stupid.

>Drumpfkin/Trumpkin

When and how did this become a term? It's such a non-insult that I suspect the only faggots who actually use it are baiting.

It happened when you beta cucks attached yourself to a cult of personality and started acting like the right's SJWs.

We should report all shit threads. Let the good times roll. I do.

BLOWN

>implying I'm a Trump supporter
>implying I even vote

Again, what the fuck does the word even mean?

"safe spaces" are places to foment revolution. i'm all for right-wing safe spaces.

we mock the communist left and they go insane
the communist left are the violent ones who attack physically however

by demanding safe spaces, we use their own tactics against them and force them to violence faster.

the faster they become more violent, the faster we can RWDS

Why are we still looking at shit like The New York Times? Come on, we should know better than this.

>libtards getting violent and beat, burn and kill people because they voted for someone esle than libtards
>you don't need real-life shelter against mindless violent mob
The most ironic thing is that libtards laughing at safe spacers while they were crying about safe spaces in internet only a month ago.

It's retarded, asking for safe spaces when you attacked them in the first place make you look like an hypocrite, then the hypocrisy of the left is added on top of it but that came in second.
Being coherent is the best defence on the long run.

So I actually read the article.

They completely fail to name an example of a Trump supporter asking for safe spaces. They have one (1) example of a Trump supporter being dissatisfied at her campus' overblown reaction to Trump being elected, but the closest thing they have to an example of the former is of a Muslim student reacting to the IDEA of Trump supporters asking for safe spaces.

My little news can't be this fake.

first of all, man up second if all, the thing is, canucks and all those other transexuall, liberal, limpdicked, brown faggots need safespaces, because they THINK their feefees are hurt and they're ''''opressed'''' just by the mere presence of anyone who's not a emotionally unstable mental 5yo, but if you're a trump supporter on a campus, or anywhere else in a big city full of faggots, they're going to physically and verbally attack you

also your teachers are all brainwashed wannabe commies who will fuck your grades up IF you don't suck up all the shit they throw in your face like fucking apes in mating season

and btw
>1 pbtid
>A FUCKING LEAF
you're gonna be the first victim on the day of the rake, ranjeed xiao ming cuckington

you fucking piece of shit

>1 post by faggot leaf
daily reminder that if you read jyt you support kid fucking like op

Why are Trump supporters always so ugly?

at this point it just has to be vengeful malice

>shoes on bed

No? Let them have their safe spaces if you want. But if you want your own safe spaces while criticizing safe spaces then you're an hypocrite.

Seriously though, I think physical assaults on Trump supporters, like getting dragged out of your car, might warrant organization for them to talk amongst themselves. Leftists gather in crowds witj bullhorns just to stop you from being heard. They aren't running from words, I'm sure they don't really care, sounds like they'd like a venue where Antifa didn't show up with bullhorns and shit.

This isn't emotional or intellectual safe spaces.

Simply enforcing the law and not allowing conservatives to be physically assaulted/harrassed would be welcome

>New York Times

Someone's mad kek

Read the article, faggot. They interview one dumb conservative broad for 1 paragraph, the rest is just virtue signaling and statements from assblasted professors. The New York Times is on Newsweek's level of shittiness

>logical corner
you've never backed anyone into a logical corner.
and you have probably never had a conversation with anyone outside of you echo chamber

See the thing is the narrative doesn't work to people not in the echo chamber