Why are Generation Z niggas so red pilled? Is it natural defense against millenials?

Why are Generation Z niggas so red pilled? Is it natural defense against millenials?

We have bright future ahead of us, family.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/poll-trump-dominates-with-generation-z/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the public opinion is just a pendulum and (((they))) pushed it far in the left. It will swing with great momentum to the right as a result

I don't get the pendulum meme. Aren't some people just inherently left-leaning and others right-leaning? Doesn't it indicate that 90% of voters are easily swayed cucks?

Give one non-anecdotal proof that Gen Z is any different from Millennials politically.

White nationalism is making a comeback.

t. Texasfag

Inherently, no system is the worst or best. It is the dosis that makes the poison.
Most societies are on a certain point on the spectrum between left and right politics.
When they get further from the center, the rules become more extreme and the bad parts of each system start dominating public discourse and cultural rulesets (i.e. laws).
Logically the bad points stand out, i.e. authoritarian police state and absolute anarchy respectively.
Therefore a resentment grows among the ones, who didn't grow into that system throughout their lifes but were born into it in its endstage.
For them the solution to the extreme system is logically the other extreme.

It's a lot more complicated than that, but as an abstract it makes a bit of sense out of this madness

>tfw centrist-conservative

You have no idea how happy this make me (red pilled millennial). Trying to sell anything to Gen Z is virtually impossible unless its genuine value.

They are practically immune to bullshit and marketing because they were bombarded by it since they were toddlers.

bump

>tfw Gen Z making America great again
>Saw endless marketing as a kid, now am a greedy money-hoarder
>Grew up with housing crash, learned of financial jewry at 10

I was born in 98' and have always considered myself to be a millennial, but some people cutoff the generation at 95 and others at 00.

What am I Sup Forums?

You are wrong, you're just trying to big up your generation for the sake of it, when in reality you will be even worse than millennials. The fact alone that you believe this means you already believe in bullshit

>born in '98
>what am I
Underage b&

>leaf can't into math

Oops

have any of you guys actually talked to a gen z'er? they might be right wing due to it being the comfortable countercultural position right now, but they sure are fuckin retarded when trying to defend any position.

basically the idea of pendulum theory is that the general 'theme' of society and the mainstream definition of what left and right are change with the circumstances of the age and who is in power

I was talking to my sisters friend who's in grade 12, and she told me that the school put up signs on both bathroom doors that say "gender neutral". Guys immediately started using what was the girls bathroom, much to the horror of some girls. A few hours later and some student just simply ripped off the signs off of both bathrooms.

She says theres 5 trans in her school. They use the staff washroom. I asked her what portion of the school is against the idea of trans and what portion is for it.

She gave the breakdown that 1/3 are all for it and excited for them, 1/3 are like "ok um thats kinda weird" and the other 1/3 are completely against it.

>he thinks people are actually principled supporters of whatever the latest fad is.

Give me my (you) leaf

>95
>I made the cut
AW FUCK YEAH

This is true, I hate any commercial that tries to emotinally appeal towards me, or attempts to make some product or service "cool," or in "style." They think we're all hipsters that are trying to edgy, what I will buy is anything that has is useful or is presented by showing me what the product does and giving information about it.

Some of the worst ads are car ones, they always show how many tricks a vehicle can do without ever specifying anything that is note-worthy.

Why did I make so many typos, wow.

>gamer-gate happens
>suddenly the most cancerous of SJW's are invading your favorite pass-time and you have no clue why
>automatically oppose everything they stand for to spite them
>keep those values throughout your life
seems simple to me

what the fuck are you talking about? youngins these days are even more fucked than the millenials, red pilled how? what the fuck are you talking about? sources

They're not even in college yet, I'd wait until then

This is why I'm okay with this huge stream of sjw-garbage. At least when I'm in my 30s and 40s the politics will be redpilled to shit and the right wing death squads will rise up. Imagine being born in the 70s and then having to live with all that hippie garbage for your entire youth.

What is the actual cutoff? Is it 1996 or 2000?

98fag here
too many niggers in my collage

95-2000 is really wishy washy, it stretches from being 13 to 8 when social media started exploding which is a much more significant difference than i think most people realize.

Ages 14-18 polled 46% for Trump
Anecdotally, google "Chants of build that wall" and look at all the middle schools

is this really happening? I want to believe but i'm not sure

lifezette.com/polizette/poll-trump-dominates-with-generation-z/
Source for the doubters

People previously were suggesting that GenZ voted this election, which means at least to '98 must be included.

I'm still not sure whether I'm a millennial or not.

It's seriously just edge, theres no redpill

It's almost Luciferian in nature. Wouldn't say that's a bad thing, it's how the Boomers became cucked (rebellion against the Greatest Generation)

>Why are Generation Z niggas so red pilled? Is it natural defense against millenial

Generation Z is currently about 11 years old, faggot.

You're a millennial, go and deal with it.

Fuck you I am a millenial

I'd call you a millennial.

t. guy who puts the cutoff at 2000.

This. They're yet to fight brainwashing machine.

Generation Z is currently at the point where they either care little for politics or are extreme left or right. However. I see more right than left. T. Politics teacher at a secondary school

>tfw 97
Feels good man.

This meme is pushed so hard to make the commies and liberals in (((education))) double down on their rhetoric on the youngsters

>(((media))) reports: a new conservative generation is rising!
>RREEEEE WHO ALLOWED THAT
>mandatory Marx essays from primary school up to uni

Lol they're not they're a bunch of animations.

They probably made them less annoying than gen y so people wouldn't get so angry and become Hitler.

Yep. Met two. Not very smart, hate the gays, they can backup what they are saying pretty much all the time. Though they were two people I met on steam.

They could always be memeing but I dont think so. Both really love trump

what you think of as being "red pilled" is just acting like a child
gen z is made up of literal children

thanks

>getting interested in politics and challenging yourself with edgy issues to sharpen your judgement is childish

k then

canadian education

THE INTERNET

>mfw i started this meme
it just means that if you swing it it into one direction that it swing just as high back. far left causes far right and sho on "sniff"

This reminds me of the Nintendo Switch ad/commercial.

For those who haven't seen it, it shows a mid to late 20s (((diverse))) group of people taking turns playing on it at a group gathering on some patio or roof balcony. It's absofuckinglutely retarded.

They are so out of touch with the coming generations its laughable.