Why do white people do this? You know a piece of paper isn't going to protect you from bacteria right?

Why do white people do this? You know a piece of paper isn't going to protect you from bacteria right?

>why do white people do (thing that white people don't do)?

Yes it does

It doesn't, they'll just go right through it

Lying cumskin

Personally I don't do it and I don't recommend it but yes, avoiding direct contact does protect from bacteria. They aren't ghost particles that travel through solids.

> why do white people do this
Obviously you never seen an all black peewee football game
>oooh gurl you don't know where dat toilet bowl been

Some frail old asian lady had to clean that up at some point

I do that on public toilets because sometimes pee can be on the seat that you can't see with the naked eye.

If the toilet paper changes color like it absorbed a liquid I toss it in the toilet and put a new strip down.

Do you realize that it's easy for men to dribble on the seat?

>2016
>Sitting your bare ass cheeks down on someone else's urine

>tissue
>not covered in macroscopic holes

>bacteria
>not microscopic
>not fitting through macroscopic holes

>you
>capable of scientific reasoning

imagine the discipline, dexterity, and dedication to be able to focus your asshole over the rim of the toilet. It is pure destiny that a man could flex his asshole in such a way to take a perfect shit on the toilet seat and not have any spillage. this is an art

>not making a hammock in the middle for your poop so you don't splash plebian public toilet water on your butt

bacteria don't really move around a lot, outside of water

they might go through if you have loads of ass sweat or if the seat was wet, but otherwise it should work as a barrier without much contamination

>cumskin
>bad

Cum gives life, shitskin.

>Why do white people use toilets
I don't know, Pajeet.

You think toilet paper doesn't have many gaps bacteria can go through? You know they're microscopic right? Ans that toilet paper isn't made out of fucking iron? You're straight up retarded

seat is cold and paper insulates

i do this. cant have that nigga sweat touch my ass

>Sitting down in a public toilet. ever.

I'd rather turtle all the way home than shit in public toilets.

>Caring about getting bacteria in your ass

Wow you're really stupid

All this is immaterial when you consider the feel a man gets when your dick tip accidentally touches the porcelain of a public toilet when you're sitting down.

I just sit on the rim and squat. Like any self respecting man.

This.

>not shitting on other people to show dominance

fucking betas

>This kills the man.

OP, plz learn 2 poo in loo

Literally who the fuck do this ?

Everytime niggers talk about weird stuff that white people apparently do. Is that false or it's just white american that are weird ?

jokes on you i never shit in public

Just bring your own toilet seat.

I get this all the time, luckily being uncut means my glans are protected when this happens

Never seen that before? Why would you wanna protect your ass-skin from porcelain?

Ugh not me, my worm is out and exposed to all the elements.

do you know how far going through a piece of paper is for a microbe? thats a long distance to travel for their size

Why don't niggers stop committing so much crime and just mind their own fucking business?

>A baguette attempts to contribute to conversation about toilet hygiene.

France has the worst public toilets I have ever seen, on par with eastern europe. This is granted you even manage to find one.

Way worse when the tip of your dick dips into the water

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

>being so small you cant take off your belt and strap your cock with it before you take a shit.

Dont know that feel brah

I always do this. I don't want someone else's piss on my legs and ass. Doesn't surprise me a spineless disgusting french faggot has never seen this.

I got a genital wart on my inner thigh because of my indifference to public toilet seats.

Fuck you, cunt. Doing this would've definitely prevented it.

Never experienced this ... man, it feels good to have a small penis

>france
>hygeine

The size of a bacterium in comparison to the pores in the paper is actually irrelevant. Bacteria do not hover with antigravity. Bacteria move through a medium, typically a fluid such as water condensation, sweat or grease. The bacteria can only contaminate if the medium, be it water condensation or sweat or grease, is thick enough to seep through the toilet paper and then come in contact with the skin.

It's more psychological than anything else. We are likely naturally picky about where to piss and shit because that behavior has kept ourselves alive. It is one of our most vulnerable activities as humans, and it is more "comfortable" to be picky and conditional about where and how we do it than to not.

In this case, the person is worried about germs/bacteria and direct contact with other person's bodily fluids / excretions. Their behavior does not provide as much protection as some alternatives, but it may help make someone more comfortable if they do not have the luxury of choosing when and where to use the toilet.

This isn't solely a "white" thing, either, and your implied favoritism of other races performing the same behavior through absence of complaint in those cases suggests you may be a racist.

Actually this whole thread is pointless since public toilet seats have less harmful bacteria than the average kitchen surface

Huh? Do non-whites not care about hygiene, or something?

Oh, wait...

But 100% more cooties.

because I don't always shit while away from home, but when I do I'd rather put toilet paper on the toilet.

Nope bacteria move slowly because they are so small. The thickness of the toilet paper will keep them at bay.

We can eat steak rare because the bacteria is only on the outside and hasn't penetrated it yet. Its also why you cook burger meat until there is no pink because its just meat mashed together in a grinder so bacteria is mixed around.

it's not so much bacteria per se, there are lots of bacteria on the toilet paper itself if that's your logic
it's the actual poop and/or piss that might be on the seat but that you can't see

I do that and I'm a spic. Maybe you're just filthy, user.

As opposed to this?

>When Indians go to Japan

is that bobama?

>muh bacteria

what the fuck are you retards on about. what bacteria? anthrax and cholera? that shit hasn't been seen since the middle ages.

there are billions of bacteria all over you at all times. they literally have their own world in your stomach, mouth and on your skin.

Wrong the paper isn't preventing contact, but it drastically decreases the contact. If you skin is free of any wounds (you can Test this with a citron for example) it is next to impermable.

There is much more bacteria and body fluids on the average the door pawl, than on the average public toillete seat.

I usually take a small packet of wet wipes with me. If I'm really desperate, I'll wet a paper towel and put soap on it and wipe the seat really good.

Toilet seat is relatively non-porous and unless there's visible filth on it, it doesn't need to be covered in tissue or hovered over.

I put it down as a precaution, but prefer to hover my ass over in a long sweaty squat. I've got quads for days.

Dont want nigger sweat on my ass.

>using public bathrooms to shit

If you're dumb enough to do this you're probably not fully white

when you gotta go you gotta go

>not carrying a peroxide spray bottle

If I'm going to be out of the house for a long time I shit before I go and try to eat less

>also only needing to shit once a day
Eating less is the ultimate redpill. I don't even need to exercise to not get fat

>ONLY FUCKING CUMSKIN KKKracKKKas DO THIS IT PISSES ME OFF THAT THEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR OWN CUSTOMS REEEEEEEEEE

I am a God-Emperor-Trump's-hairpiece-skin (gook) and I do this all the time, mainly because I don't want to sit down on a microscopic layer of dead nigger skin cells. I use more than one layer of toilet paper too, so that the cells cannot easily permeate through the porous tissue.

Your mums pussy has more bacteria than a gas station bathroom floor.

I love pooping in public toilets. I always smear my shit all over the place and spray my pee all over the floor. I dont know why I do this. It must be a territorial thing.
This is how everything started:
>be 9 year old
>in school
>friend pulls me in to the toilet and says
>"look at this"
>he then grabs the toilet brush, thrusts his shit a few times and then smears shit on the toilet seat
>we are giggling like autists
>I take the toilet brush from his hands, thrust the shit a few times and paint the walls, the button, the pipes with shit
>like a lil poocasso
>absolute overkill
>45mins later the whole school knows about the incident
>someone rats me
>teacher says "I heard you know something about the incident. Please tell me"
>the whole class staring at me
>"I... I-I've.. I have seen the guy who did it"
>teacher is like "holy shit I bring the principal"
>I look at my accomplice. His whole face is red but he knows I was the bigger sinner. I know too.
>I look at the rat. He is smiling.
>the teacher is back with the principal.
>Im scared.
>principal be like "tell me everything"
>"I.. I have seen a guy, he was much older."
>princibro says "Would you recognize him?"
>"m-maybe"
>he takes me to every class in school and asks "do you see him?"
>"no"
>repeat this atleast 20times
>after the last class he is very disappointed
>I say "I'm sorry for disappointing you mr principal. I tought I can identify him" while acting sad and shit
>princibro smiles at me and says "no problem, Im glad you tried"
>I missed a whole class
>Then I bullied the rat guy for 5 years
>I may be evil
whatever good times.

some men just want to watch the turn turn

>implying amerisharts don't just shit in their pants

Shits are not aligned with the circadian rhythm, at least not for me. I have had to get up at 3 am a few times, never can predict when the urge arises. I eat during the same times each day.

How am I going to carry one everywhere I go without people looking at me like I am a freak? Resturants, malls, internet cafes, all while carrying a spray bottle?

I live in a first world country so we actually have toilet seat covers and yes I use two of them. Dirty niggers piss all over the seat why would I want to sit in that when I shit? Nigga you dumb as hell.

>american education

I feel like you'd have to replace the entire mechanism after something like that.

We had a girl caught in our school for smearing shit on the bathrooms since the camera caught her leaving the bathroom after someone discovered shit everywhere.

She was seen as a nutcase and even the teachers wanted nothing to do with her. People didnt even make fun of her, cuz we thought she was so mentally weird or retarded.

>Hungary
It checks out

Sad to see the once great Mongols reduced to smearing shit on school walls as a prank.

>(laughs in indian)

I do

[laughs in Rio 2016 swimmer]

>be american
>mutilate ur dick
>oy vey good goy

> Why do white people do this?
Because non-white people don't.

Hello Pajeet, how easy was it to immigrate to Mexico?

>go to public toilet
>sit down
>the water level is so high that the water touches your balls and dick

It's always the crowded and hot bathrooms too, so I can't just wash my dick off in the sink.

Worst feeling.

If it's dry then yes it would protect you, also stop RPing

Someone should go to jail for this.

There's poo smeared on the seat and don't want to touch my bare butt heels to it

Just because you're not fat doesn't mean you're fit.

Thats why you put two layers dumbass. And we wouldnt be putting it on toilet seats if you monkeys learned not to shit on the toilet seat