This triggers the Sup Forumstard

>this triggers the Sup Forumstard

I didnt know Carcasona, nice place accoridng to google images, thanks moors

>largest recorded victory of Christianity and white people against mudslimes

I don't get it...

Not really considering it was retaken, a fact that grinds Muslims' gears to this day.

Fuck Moors.

Pol doesn't care about Spain so no one is even triggered especially considering Iberian's lost to the Muslims this badly. However the very northernmost Iberian's like Galicians are white

Didn't the Jews welcome the moor invasions? They thrived in those moorish kingdoms

Then the christians got their shit together and pushed them out, kicked out the jews, then explored and colonized the world

that shows raids, not conquered territories, dumbfuck.

Jews funded the hiring of Tariq ibn Ziyad in the first place.

Yup and its why (((liberals))) and left leaning people will tell you "Iberia was better off in Muslim hands"

raiding iberian pussy...

To think those rapfugees and you share common ancestors.

>this triggers the mudslime

Well they reclaimed it so its all good now.

Should have taken Toulouse instead of Carcasonne. That place is a natural stronghold.

>tfw 100% austurian
feels good :)

Disgusting, at least Iberia got it's revenge against (((them)))

No we don´t, please kill yourself.

I'm not triggered, it gave martial tradition to Spaniards who never really had any, it gave our people the fight for survival or extinction.

Oii Caralhooo

They deserved much worse. Of course, Jews will still tell we dindu nuffin but they were (are) always a pain in the ass.

How will we ever recover?

Jews and Moors worked to exterminate the Spanish people, they failed.

All reconquest by the most brutal basques and Asturians

>white people

Asturias = invincible

Literally GOAT.

Alfonso I of Asturias, called the Catholic (el Católico), (c. 693 – 757) was the third King of Asturias, reigning from 739 to his death in 757. His reign saw an extension of the Christian domain of Asturias, reconquering Galicia and León.

He succeeded his brother-in-law Favila, and was succeeded by his son, Fruela I. Alfonso's youngest son, Mauregatus, also became king, and his daughter Adosinda was consort to king Silo of Asturias. The dynasty started by Alfonso is known by its contemporary Arabic name, the Beni Alfons (Sons of Alfonso).
Biography

As the son of Duke Peter of Cantabria, Alfonso held many lands in that region. He is said to have married Ermesinda, daughter of Pelagius, who founded Asturias after the Battle of Covadonga in which he reversed the Moorish conquest of the region. He succeeded Pelagius' son, his brother-in-law, Favila, on the throne after the latter's premature death.
Alfonso I of Asturias, in a miniature from The Portuguese Genealogy (Genealogia dos Reis de Portugal) (1530-1534).

Whether Pelagius or Favila were ever considered kings in their own lifetime is debatable, but Alfonso certainly was. He began a lifelong war against the Moors. In 740, he conquered Galicia and in 754, León. He went as far as La Rioja. However, the few urban populations of these frontier regions fled to his northern dominions, leaving a depopulated buffer between the Christian and Muslim states.

t. 60%

>Cordoba between Extremadura and Castilla-La Mancha

Who the fuck did this map

A retard.

>half of it had almost no people
>they never had any real control over the northern part (where the people actually lived in)
>Visigoths were the ones in control of Iberia, constantly fighting eachother
>jews helped the Moors in the Battle of Guadalete
>we completely btfo them and the jews in the end

I'm cool desu

That's 60% more than 0% nigger

We live in a post-emotion, post-react-to-stimulus era.

Based Isabel The Catholic.

Was she our Queen Sup Forums?

To be fair all those muslims were iberian converts.

:) Asturian masterrace reporting in

Nah, Spain should give up there land.

>Iberian Union
Stop.

>This entire thread

Nah, Morocco should give up their land.

>Implying this thread doesn't belong to Germany too.

Why would it trigger us?
You're the ones who couldn't hold it, its ours bitch

It was never that high up, like a quarter of that green should be blank since the Iberian nations burned all those cities to prevent the Moors from taking them. So it was effectively no man zone for many miles. The Umayyad of course declared their claim to them but there wasn't anything there to claim.

Haha yeah, and it's funny how they never even got their country back and then conquered the Moors' lands ha-

Oh wait.

no such thing as Iberian union because Spain is one and it cant unite with itself.

Fuck off.

Yes, in 1000 years, no internal migration can take place. I'm sure that the New York region was just as populated in 1000AD as it is now.

Fucking Americans. Everytime with these guys.

Portuguese people are white, though

The only migration areas are in Madrid, everywhere else should be proportional as nothing unique was done.

implying we like spain
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This its basically the beginning of my country, why should triggers me???

Only fools get upset by history. And the joos, they too.

I'd really like a source for this. Help please?

Well, in Galicia they get control for 26 years, we have to pay taxes to them. They even stole our bell from the catedral of Santiago and shit. It happened, but we took it back.

Only leftists get triggered by historical accuracy.

To be honest Europe was extremely lucky in those days.

We could've very easily been conquered by a unified Muslim world had they not begun to balkanize.

North Spain = True Spain

honestly you can say the same thing for the europeans that were constantly backstabbing and killing each other. the reconquista only really kicked off in ~1000 AD because of that

>To be honest Europe was extremely lucky in those days.

We could've very easily been conquered by a unified Muslim world had they not begun to balkanize.
What did you mean by this?
Spain reconquered territories as early as 710.

better

French also beat a "unified" muslim world.
As did Spanish people.

>These men trigger muhammed

>mfw Spain's greatest medieval architectural feats have been inherited from the Arabs

>We
>the flag

That's native Spanish architecture from pre invasion.

>when the american thinks the """"latinos""""" from America are the same thing as Spaniards and Portugese people
top kek m9 your beaners are 10% Euro, 90% indians

Wasn't Al-Andalus a great place to live
I mean you had based philosophers like averoes and the Muslim poets wrote about how they would get drunk and sin all the time
It seems like they weren't religious at all and the cultural mixing would have created an interesting climate
Its weird to imagine Islam in a geographic location that isn't a desert shithole

If anything your map proves my point with the anomaly being Zaragoza. But over the 1000 years much changed. Plague in certain regions, migration in the 1500-1700's as Spain became a super power and made a shit ton of boats to sail all around the word. So people moved to the coastal areas, civil wars, wars with France/Portugal etc.

Theres so many that it just isn't comparable. 1000 years ago north of England was pretty much barren due to Viking raids and later the Harrying of the North while today its more populated than the South (disregarding London)

have you seen it? it's amazing. much better than pic on my reply.

There is no evidence for anything you're claiming, plague strikes proportionally all areas, and the majority of population in every area in the time were stationary non migrants, only if there is a recent mass migration event would there be a population discrepancy.

Ayy my last name is Braga. no wonder people think I'm middle eastern. I'm 100% Portuguese American tho.

Spain saw the moorish invasion and decided to act not like the rest of european countries today.

Hell, my last name is Matamoros, literally moors killer.

no dude, alhambra was built by the moors. look at the name man. it's fucking moorish.

>Wasn't Al-Andalus a great place to live
I never lived in it, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to live with North Africans and Arabs.

I wasn't trolling tho, Spain was conquered during the Muslim Golden Age, so it got something beneficial out of it in the end.

we only send there 300 k in 300 years, they 10 millions, nowdays all of them claim to have spanish heritage

>change name
>it's moorish now
If it was Moorish then it would be founded pre dated in other Islamic areas.

> Spain was conquered during the Muslim Golden Age, so it got something beneficial out of it in the end.
Kill yourself you filthy indoctrinated vermin.

thats decolonization for you

Not making South America white was the Spanish Empire's biggest dick move. We would have the world locked down if you had done your christian duty.

Fucking lazy catholic dominions.

muslims back then were great at astronomy and maths and other stuff. nothing to do with the shithead muslims of today.

Asturians are OP

Arabs like Jews are liars who cook shit up for ideological purposes.

>look at what arabs did
>we aren't sub humans
>let us in your countries

ehmm, pic related is certainly the pinnacle of visigoth architecture

so thats where the board game is based on!

you were in it for the land
they were in it for the money

What is that pic?

we are

Dude I know the history of my country but if you dont believe me, check it out

" Alhambra is a palace and fortress complex located in Granada, Andalusia, Spain. It was originally constructed as a small fortress in AD 889 on the remains of Roman fortifications, and then largely ignored until its ruins were renovated and rebuilt in the mid-13th century by the Moorish emir Mohammed ben Al-Ahmar of the Emirate of Granada, who built its current palace and walls"

sauce: wikipedia.

>muslims back then were great at astronomy and maths and other stuff.
They only took Byzantine knowledge from their proximity as well as Persian knowledge/Indian.

The U MAD CALIPHATE? What?

You're not showing evidence.

umad caliphate BTFO
>they fell for the 300 good men meme

>he doesnt know that he uses arabic numbers

why did Sbane take so long to finish their reconquista?

A lot of vikings raids in spain too. Just in Galicia atleast five, but usually the first worked well for them, and then got fucked the second time. Santiago walls were made to stop vikings in example.

Indian numerals, and Iberians had a native numbering system.

no dude, Alhambra was also expand by the catholics most of it is moor but u got the palace of Charles V and the Alcazaba is a reconstruction

Because now the Muslim world is fucked
Not entirely by colonialism but only a dumbass would argue against it
They lost all of their cultural heritage it's all fucking gone because of the British and French and then the fucking Saudis filled the void with Wahabbism
If they went back to their Persian/Turk cultural roots and mixed religion with culture instead of having religion replace culture the MW would be a lot better off
"Moderate" Muslim nations like Indonesia are only that way because they retain their cultural identity and that's slowly going away because of Saudi Nobility
Fuck Saudis

Spain finished conquista in 1,200ad, consolidation of power was the priority of current territory not expansion.

The only thing they can't confiscate is L A N D.

Fucking spains hould have created lebensraum too. Even they recognized it when we GG no RE'd them for the last time in America. Regret over squandering the empire played a huge part in the spanish civil war and their intellectual communities.