If anyone has some good mike pence jokes and/or memes that would be good fuel against a major SJW...

if anyone has some good mike pence jokes and/or memes that would be good fuel against a major SJW, I need a few more before I go to war with one

>he thinks mike pence gay shock memes are going to help him defeat a SJW in verbal combat
wow how autistic, no tact my friend. you must be from the_donald, christ.

>implying there is a tact

>implying that this is a persuasive manner of argument or a way to engage someone to be more self reflective of their views
autism

i never said i was doing it to be persuasive, its more like im doing it because I want to see just how triggered she can get

okay, that's fine and dandy on a place like Sup Forums where that kind of behavior is expected, but don't you think that outside of Sup Forums that doing shit like this is kind of sociopathic behavior? what is the purpose of creating these kinds of reactions? where exactly is the merit in behaving this way? help me understand.

im honestly not sure

well i'm not going to stop you if this is what you want, but i do want to say that i admire your digitz.

it's to make them more angry in order to make it harder for them to come up with actual arguments

Sadly he never actually believed that.

It goes back to a campaign proposal calling for money to be spent on promoting safe sex.

It read "change risky behavior".

Sadly Mike "AC/DC" Pence never wanted to shock the gays.

What was his name again?

I dont think its sociopathic behavior. There's certainly a purpose in that you learn to be a bit more alpha or independent minded.

Indiana Mike

its still funny as hell how afraid of him people are

Mike "If You Like Cock, You Need a Shock" Pence

Mike "The Electric Fence" Pence

1. Get them started about fake news.

2. Run them over with the fact that Mike Pence never actually wanted to do that, it they are basically believing fake news.

The self control it must have taken to not zap such an obvious mincing fairy as Tim Kaine ...

A faggot decides they are going to try and seduce Mike Pense. He gets some rohipnol and spikes his drink and gets pense into a cab and back to his place.

Luckily pence wakes up before the faggot rapes him and calls the secret service to tell them Obama has escaped again.

best thing iv'e read in a long time

Damn that's good stuff