Japan need at least 200,000 immigrants per year said by UN

>According to UN, IMF, World Bank, OECD, many famous economists said
>"Japan need at least 200,000 immigrants to maintain its society and economy"

On the other hands, Sup Forums said
>Immigrant is bad!!!
ok

which one is more reliable? international organizations or Sup Forumstards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poltards.

sageru

Kill off old people, force reproductive marriages, anything but immigrants.

Stop watching anime and go fuck some japanese women, english teacher. That'll fix the problem.

(((UN, IMF, World Bank, OECD, many famous economists)))

fixed

ooooooo rare

Birth rates are already rising in japan.

>import third worlders
> maintain society
Pick one.

we got a million of them and it doesnt seem to be helping much

>said by UN

You dont need 200K IMmigrants a year..

You need to fuck and have babies.

Because immigration from third-world shitholes is going so well everywhere else

encourage the boys in okinawa base to spread their genes and BLEACH them japs

>Birth rates are already rising in japan.
>1.4 is enough

dumbshit.

you are 100% not good at mathmatics.

Yeah because immigration has worked so well in every other country.

Fuck the (((UN)))

The Japanese would sooner go extinct than soil their honor by allowing immigration.

So long, Japan. Thanks for all the Godzilla movies.

Lets the society and economy shrink. Perpetual growth is a meme.

Japan needs no such thing, commies.

How is life up there? Is there a decent infrastructure, fast internet, good jobs etc?

>soil their honor by allowing immigration.

Yeah, much worse than soiling their honor by radiation.

Or what will happen? The national economy will go down? So what? The expenses will go down as well. Immigrants of thet wrong sort raise expenses (muslims raise them astronomically due to crime and laziness) and don't contribute.

those are niggers desu senpai

Japan is overpopulated

Do away with social security so old people die off
Let the population stabilise at 2m or so
Quality of life massively improves

Do Japanese schools have sex ed? Also maybe ditching the uniforms in school could help. It's like the boys are conditioned not to find women their age attractive.

>Automation will replace 95% of jobs within the century
>Self driving cars & trucks will force blue collar jobs out forever
>Computers will make minimum wage jobs disappear
>We need a progressive plan for income
Minutes later...
>We need more immigrants for low-paying jobs

Give it a decade, Genji-san.

I-Import me please.

Why would international organizations that enslave countries with debt want what's best for Japan?

Why is the IMF , World bank, and the UN forcing refugees?

>UN
>IMF
>World Bank
>OECD

Hilarious stuff. There are no brakes on that (((train))).

Jews

Can I romance a kurisumasu keiki?

nice proxy leafposter

>per year said by UN

took too many posts to see this

(((International organizations)))

We are about to see an economic revolution with labor getting wrecked. Economists are retards who can only repeat the past. They are desperately afraid of population decline. Honestly some would not be bad at the moment.

FUCKING RARE

This

"Hey Japan
Hey Japan

Take muslims pls"
- EU

>japan
>too many people per square kilometer
>population is stabilizing after an huge growth
>"better bring in 200.000 immigrants per year"
Are they actually retarded?

Well Hiroshima is a nice city today. can you say the same for Detroit?

He's been posting all day so far.

Uncommon

Their people are already so accustomed to soul-crushing wage-slavery that they are immune to the allure of 'leisurely' work in high-status positions which has been used to mesmerze the rest of the first world into accepting darkies to act as their peons.

Every nippon below the extreme 1% lives the lifestyle of a peon. They work 20 hours a day and are riddled with work anxiety.

They don't understand the concept of 'easy work'.

dont do it to not awaken the mountain spirits

Just take them from Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.

Problem solved. All high IQ, industrious nations with either atheist or Buddhist mainstream, low crime and collectivist values.

why are jews forcing refugees ?

>MUH BIRTH RATE
Total bullshit, Japan has 1/3 the population of America and it has less total landmass than California, they don't need immigrants because they wouldn't fuck them and don't need their fucking crime rate to skyrocket
Japan's gonna cool down the population, let housing prices go down and then have kids when they can afford it

*dont do it to awaken the mountain spirits

For the last time, a country doesnt need useless immigrants with no skills (the people with skills stay in their own country and make it better) and cant speak the language. You dont need immigrants to drive taxis, work at retirement homes, or pick strawberries in the field. Young people could easily do these jobs, and they desperately need it too seeing as how you need a higher education for anything these days. Naturally there are a few exceptions, like I can understand why japan wants foreign native english speakers with a degree in english to teach their students in schools

Sup Forums is always right, fuck (useless) immigrants

>(((famous economist)))

gooks better not fall for this.

The UN is a corrupt hellscape populated by people too stupid and well connected to do productive work.

besides, do you really want shanikuzo (shaniqua) and jamaru (jamal) to halt japan from rebuilding its army? do you want these filth to stop your country from being great again?

UN needs to get their noses out of everyones business

Niether. Japan needs to fix its labor market issues, its decaying zaibatsu culture and its massive sexism so it can have some economic growth.

If you have enough growth you can make up for a shrinking population.

RARE

>its decaying zaibatsu culture and its massive sexism
>massive sexism
you almost tricked me

good try shekelstein

They could just have more children. There is absolutely no reason to think that imported children would be any better than domestically produced children. Quite the opposite, in fact. Unless these immigrants were also Japanese. People are not fungible. There are vast intellectual and behavioral differences between human subspecies.

Sigh, i gotta keep posting this don't i

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y&t=18s

Your Top economist explains why Immigration will destroy your country

GREENLAND
BUT ITS RED
AND WHITE
HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?

This is dishonest arguing and therefore spam. See the Bastiat quote about opposing State agriculture being distorted into opposing agriculture.

UN needs to shut the fuck up and stop being a fascist dictator.

Expecting to maintain a high standard of living with a graying population while keeping half the workforce in the kitchen is fucking retarded, cleetus

Maybe if you weak feminine men stopped jacking off to 2D waifus and actually raised a family you wouldn't be having that problem.

If you've been on Sup Forums for more than 2 weeks you'll realize it's not even a rare you fucking newfags

I don't know, I kinda like not get stabbed in the name of allah

living in japan now is easier than ever,they are giving training working visas like candy

in 50 years japan is going to look like more like europe than asia

>Japan surprises world by bringing in many millions of Africans
>in chains

>immigrants are swarming the west
>raping out women, burning our churches
>some countries aren't fucking retarded and don't want to take them
>UN: shit we're in this too deep, we need those people to take immigrants but they're not fucking retarded so they won't do it.
>UN: "Japan need at least 200,000 immigrants to maintain its society and economy"
Don't buy it. They used the same trick to fuck us over.

Why is Japan going to be converting to a labor intensive economy any time soon?

Is it important to keep these old fucks working in the coal mines?

This shit will never work on Japan anyway so its a moot point, but the economic growth = population boom logic is retarded in all post-industrial countries.

>listening to the UN
>who always outvotes the interests of the first world due to having a majority of third world shit hole countries gang up and try to leech off the first worlders

Why would you even give a shit what these lowly creatures think? Fuck the UN, the UN has done nothing but slowly kill western society by importing trash and siphoning money into these dirt countries that won't even try to bring themselves out of the dirt. The Colonialists spent decades in these nations and they are still garbage, and the ones that did progress like South Africa slowly has turned into Detroit nation wide. Do you really want that, Japan?

Yea what the (((UN))) is trying to say is basically "Fuck you and fuck your country, you must take in all these worthless 3rd world scum to ruin your country"

It's easily uncommon+ to rare-, so fuck off.

I wish they were giving out training working visas like candy

Dumbass

Fine, if the japs watnt to become mega cucks that's fine with me. Might even kill the chinese cartoons along with it.

>Why is Japan going to be converting to a labor intensive economy any time soon?
Doesn't need to be labor-intensive, but having more people working reduces the amount each worker has to pay for the elderly.

And in general, Japan has had shit economic performance for decades, probably in large part due to their stodgy and conservative culture, both with respect to lifetime corporate employment and the role of women in the economy.

So, how many immigrants does Israel need?

why would they do that though? do you think the UN just does these things for lulz? No, of course not, you uneducated simpleton.

pic related.

The UN wants countries to do it because they are tired of these 3rd world countries not uplifting themselves so they plan to flood first world countries with them and let the 3rd worlds Mad Max eachother.

But anybody with a common elementary level math skill can figure this up.

200,000 per year.
of those, presume they are of child bearing age.
that means around 100,000 children per year, add 200,000 to the next year and you have 500,000 new immigrants by year two.
within that 5 year time period you can have
2,500,000 immigrants.
within 5 more years bringing it to 10.

Japan only has a population of 127.3 million in 2013.

The UN is stupid and wants to flood every country with immigrants but the problem is they are creating overpopulation in its steed because the numbers at home replace the number that left almost instantly. Which is why these 3rd world countries are having food and disease troubles, they are not adapt to house that much life and cant into society.

UN needs to go if they intend to medal in the affairs of a country and its people especially after the worlds civilizations as a whole came to the conclusion to stop procreating as fast to slow down over population issues while 3rd worlds speed it up to devastating results.

OR!~
>first worlders thanks to low child birth can have 3 sandwhichs per person.
>3rd worlders can have half of one due to over population.

resources only stretch so far until people start dying off, but hey, even a child knows you cant share a pack of bubblegum with an entire classroom.

Just let all the American soldiers stationed there breed with your women.

We'll take that as payment for base upkeep instead.

Israel needs 100% less Russians

>un says

I think they will be just fine.
Nobody needs more people. The robots are coming. Cull time.

I was going to go to japan for 3 months in a study abroad program because it was a really good price Only $1000 for 3 months, included plane tickets and housing the entire time.

I decided to buy a rosetta stone so I could learn some japanese. Ultimately the trip fell through, I only learned a few words, and now learning japanese is another thing on my list of unfinished failures.

help me learn!

I am also interested in how all these non-japanese speaking people get english teaching jobs. How to you teach students when you can't talk to them?

>Doesn't need to be labor-intensive, but having more people working reduces the amount each worker has to pay for the elderly.

I love this mixed keynsian and monetarist logic.

Its only a greater amount per worker if there is no inflation, which the yen has in spades.

Their 'shit performance' has resulted in economic and social stability for decades. What exactly are we trying to fix here?

half the work force in the kitchen is way more productive.

the moment that stops is the moment they start getting fat from having to buy jewish food.

Wouldn't Japan just be taking in other Asians anyway? As in, flips, chinks and gooks?

no thats racist.

they would take in muslims and the finest niggers from africa.

sold to them by shekelstein industries of course.

Can someone explain this population meme to me?

The way I see it, Jap population goes down by 25%. GDP decreases by 10%. GDP per capita increases for the first time in decades.

Why does everyone want increasing population? is it them?

>UN

>The UN
lel

he's not rare. he's uncommon.

jews want them to open up borders.

they've been closed borders for literally centuries.

they also want a way in into their country as only gooks are owning gook companies as of now.

>AHH CHINKY CHINKY CHINESE CHINK CHINK CHIKY A-CHINK CHINKY CHINESE
fuck off gook

how about instead of importing brown people you just have children?

I've stood where the atom bomb dropped in hiroshima, but I would never go to a nigger city like Detroit

>Israel needs 100% less Russians

Last time I checked, the only russians in Israel were sex slaves.

>I love this mixed keynsian and monetarist logic.
You mean division?

>Its only a greater amount per worker if there is no inflation, which the yen has in spades.
this is wrong on too many levels to deal with, fuck off

>What exactly are we trying to fix here?
0% GDP growth...

I hope you're not talking shit about Japanese conbini food, senpai

Somethings fucky.

Yes, yes, goy. Ignore those medical and scientific advancements you need refugees and immigrants to boost your birth rate. Trust me I'm an economist.