Damn

damn....

Other urls found in this thread:

abovethelaw.com/2016/12/heres-how-black-people-could-use-jury-nullification-to-break-the-justice-system/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just nuke us already

They really want this race war, huh
Must have forgotten what happened last time

Get that man barred from practicing law

>lawyer
>thinks you can vote "innocent"

Just wait until Trump start.

They know what's coming so they're trying to fuck up America as much as possible until Trump is in charge.

Idiot lawyer, you can't vote "innocent" it's "guilty" of "not guilty".

yeaaaaahhh, that's not gonna go over well. see we got this equality deal you people keep talking about. so that means no consequences for white people killing blacks either. guess dylan roof goes free huh?

Humanity was a mistake, how do you go from love everyone and race doesn't exist too race exist kill all whites. How does the left do a 180% turn like that.

Now that's what I call progress towards a post-racial society

You're a fucking white male!!!!

race war now

Guess who's never going to get another client in his lifetime. This guy

> Black Lawyer loses license
pottery.

Whites used to do the same thing in the opposite scenario
Bet it feels bad now, Jethro

>Must have forgotten what happened last time
You mean when the Federal government and Yanks killed 1,000,000 southerners?

FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not Guilty and innocent are synonymous fuckwads.

Regardless niggers gonna nig.

They've been doing this since the 1960s. Where the hell have you been?

Hell, that's how they got OJ off. He only killed white girl and a jew, why should a jury of blacks convict him of killing an actual person?

Definitely not fake news ;)

He isn't even a practising lawyer. He's a washed up cunt who spends all day blogging. These infographics being used here as troll bait are probably the most exposure he's ever going to get with this.

This is actually super fucking illegal to do though. Going into a jury with clear intent to use jury nullification without regard to the facts of the case AND not being forthcoming about that fact is an act of perjury. On top of that, Judges can still overturn a jury nullification should he have good reason to believe that the jury are not acting in the best interests of the law or are otherwise unfit to serve as a jury.

>“White people would lose their s**t, that’s what would happen,”
Ooh boy, trust me, you *don't* want whites to lose their shit.

>You are jobless Harry!

> America
greatest country on earth huh?

they've always explicitly stated that their goal is to exempt black people from being subject to criminal laws

The stupid fucks that write shit like this don't realize that if it's not the popo "uppressin" them then it would be the cartels instead.

And the sad thing is, many of them will listen to him.

Just look at the OJ trial. That's exactly what happened there. They knew he was guilty and they didn't care because he killed a blonde haired white woman and a Jewish man.

You mean Yankees importing Irish peasants to kill Southerns

>Not Guilty and innocent are synonymous fuckwads.
nigger detected

lol it wasn't a race war, it was a civil war

Cognitive dissonance

that is untrue

Thats calling for gang wars.

Jesus christ think about all the black people who live in white neighborhoods. What the fuck are these people doing?

abovethelaw.com/2016/12/heres-how-black-people-could-use-jury-nullification-to-break-the-justice-system/

original source of statements.

If a race war begins, can i join the white side? i fucking hate niggers. Milwaukee is easily the biggest shithole in the country next to Detroit. My old high school was actually combined with a dominantly nigger school because having an average ACT score of fucking 8 is a huge problem

>clickbait image
wtf I hate black people now

>implying drug cartels would have any power if it wasn't for the state keeping drugs illegal

but that's a "liberal" opinion so you have to disagree with it on here

WTF I love blacks now

Full RNW mode welcome

LETS KILL ALL TRAITORS AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW

>up next, black people banned from jury duty

>Not Guilty and innocent are synonymous

Maybe in peasant-tier English. The former is nuanced to indicate the focus of objective concern - the presence guilt rather than it's absence, whereas the latter is a healthy drink.

Good way to ensure no black people get to sit on a jury.

That first part is only true in the courtroom; people outside of the courtroom are allowed to remind the jury that they have the power of nullification.

On that second point, I don't know how it is in the UK, but in the US once the jury makes a decision to acquit, the judge can't set aside the verdict. It violates the rule against double jeopardy and us unconstitutional. A conviction can be overturned if it's apparent that the jurors were acting on the basis of racial prejudice, but not an acquittal. The only way a judge can deal with a juror who is intent on nullification is by declaring a mistrial before a verdict is rendered.

WTF I love niggers now

There's always something illegal. There's always organized crime. What are you going to do be an anarchist?

Yeah the jews had a pretty good hold on america already.

And this shit is old news to boot. That dude has been saying that shit since the 90s.

If anything could create right wing death squads, it would be that.

Luckily not even the most nose-up-his-arse Jew would support it.

Really makes you think

That was white people warring with other white people

When white people war with nonWhites it never turns out good for the nonwhites

Because the left is filled with people who don't want equality. They want complete power. If god were to eliminate all white males and right winged individuals the left would subdivide into smaller groups to attack each other without a trace of remorse.

nice quads... that's what'll happen. Any lawyer can easily bring this up if it actually becomes a movement

>When white people war with nonWhites it never turns out good for the nonwhites

It's funny because of how true it is.

And lost 1,000,000 of their own despite having 2 to 1 odds.

Jury nullification is real.
This is how you bust the system that keeps you down.

We all know that incarcerations for drug offenses are just a convenient way to get nigs off the streets

Same thing Rudy Guiliani did as mayor of New York. He cracked down severely on petty crimes, and as a result murder rates fell (it turned out the petty criminals were also committing the murders)

Do they want lynching reinstated? This is how you get lynching reinstated.
>Lawyers don't have freedom of speech.

They won't make it past jury selection

Lawyers are not permitted to try to corrupt the justice system like this. Not in the US nor in Denmark and it would warrant a fine or perhaps even disbarment in Denmark and probably so too in the US

Look how far and wide the SJW cult spread.

A world where blacks do this is not at all out of the realm of possibility

The niggaboo that suggested this isn't practicing, but holds a cushy job writing garbage at the Jew's behest.

The lawyer should be banned from ever practicing law anywhere ever again

But why does something as relatively harmless as Weed have to be on the ban list?

relevant

racist

>find out lawyer's name
>send article with letter of concern to wherever he got the bar passed as well as the judges and da's in the area
do it user, I'm too lazy

I wasn't referring to telling people about nullification being illegal, that was my poor wording there. I was talking entirely about the going into a court as a juror with the intention of nullifying regardless of the facts.

In Denmark what he suggests would be a criminal act. In US jurors can do as they please. Big difference.

Is he a member of the bar though?

Lawyer is a protected title in the US, yes? Requires a law degree and that you pass the bar exam?

I don't know but, I'm not sure we can call it harmless until more is done to study the effects. Haven't recent studies shown it to reduce blood flow in the brain and lower IQ long-term?

So wheres article?

You missunderstand the black market part, my friend. its the exact same thing as prohibition. why would they need an illegal force wielding cartel when i can sue you into oblivion?

Yes, and he can still have his license pulled by the bar for saying what he did. Law school may let you in because you're black and "oppressed" but the bar will wreck your shit regardless.

Anti-white racism doesn't exist! White genocide is a myth! In the meantime, kill all whites! Killing whites is not a crime!

Looks like it's very difficult for this morally corrupt black lawyer to understand the concept of justice. No, it's not about his/her feefees or race. It's about determining guilt and punishing the guilty.

Also, shouldn't a lawyer like this lose his licence?

Anyone in a common law country can take the role of lawyer. Firms won't hire you, but it is entirely possible to work alone with no qualifications legally.

>So wheres article?

I remember my first day here too

Why cant we let the degenerates who do it deal with the consequences of their actions?

We'll need an inside man.

Not gonna happen lol.

And weren't the inventors of those things disproportionately jewish?

I guess I just don't trust anyone. I'd like to live in a world where people wouldn't want to do something that makes them dumber while they do it and then in the long-term. If only it made them sterile too.

So they are trying to suicide their already dying movement
good

Patently false, Tyrone

F

No, just nuke all the inner cities

What the fuck?

The juror can be excused if they are being unreasonable

Apart from not being able to call yourself a lawyer, not being able to represent someone in court (though you may be able to assist a litigant in person), and not being able to charge for certain legal work, maybe.

Check'em

I was referring to this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot