DON'T UNDERMINE MY RACE AGAIN

Okay, I've about had it with this meme, it needs to end now!

It was funny when it was a black man claiming to be an Egyptian Pharaoh, because it was untrue.

But being from the north doesn't make you a NEET or anything like this pictures suggests. People from the north have superior genes, we are tall, blond and blue eyed Master-race.
Everything good in any other races decended from breeding with nords.

We were vikings traveling from country to country, conquering and having sex your women loooong before you had anything that even resembled a civilization!! This is the reason the world has progressed to this state, because we shared our SUPERIOR GENES!

THIS IS A STUPID MEME, IT DOESN'T RELATE.
Do not post this again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6E5ObNEhiyE
youtu.be/Vx9FmEq5D6A
youtu.be/qONnmicPG38
liveandinvestoverseas.com/news/top-10-countries-with-the-tallest-people/
foxnews.com/travel/2013/01/17/12-most-beautiful-churches-in-america.html
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqfk7oBMsW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We wuz vikingz n' sheeeeeit!

THIS DESU

Are you comparing a bunch of raping pillaging retarded savages who's greatest architectural marvel is a grass house...... to the Romans?

''We wuz great 1000 years ago''

Still better than never being great :}

NordCucks are totally irrelevant.

I'm comparing a bunch of warriors and farmers who lived in some of the toughest conditions you can and eventually, despite not having all the fair weather and high population densities of the Romans, sailed as far West as the modern day Canada and established trade with countries as far away as Persia and northern India. Of course you faggots will never understand why this feat has as much merit as the Roman's and their greatness because you're probably some some warm temperate area and have never had four hours of sunlight and a less than three month growing season

*probably from some

>Superior
>Cant develop civilization because of snow

No its because they were land locked and always fighting mongols.

And Rome took on pretty much the entire known world. How is that an excuse to be retarded barbarians?

They had civilization, they just didn't' have the population densities and the surplus of food necessary for building giant cities full of stone shit since that all requires a more urbanized population which is only possible in more temperate weather with longer growing seasons. Go ahead and meme all you want though.

And Great Brittan ACTUALLY took on the entire world.

Good point good point.

>retarded barbarians
Wow, so retarded that they discovered the Americas centuries before anyone else did, right? But
>hurrrr they didn't make big stone buildings for no fucking reason

Don't just flip the script on me you fucking little faggot

It takes vast amounts of intelligence to accidentally stumble across an entire continent?

>People from the north have superior genes, we are tall, blond and blue eyed Master-race.
On Average your shorter, have more brown hair, and slimmer weaker jaws than pure Western Europeans.
Nordics are an offshoot of the original steppe peoples, they became retarded and weak in the cold climate.

>THIS IS A STUPID MEME, IT DOESN'T RELATE.

You are right! Who drew nigger boot lips on that white girl?????

I'd bet if they had bootlips it'd cover their pimples better.

Honestly this whole time i was waiting to see this post. Who is this caricature supposed to resemble?

OP is a fag

Praise Odin

Even Hitler admitted that the Romans were more creative with superior inventors

Obviously since it tooks the rest of Europe centuries later to do it with better technology. Also again you're outing yourself as either underage or an autist. Go ahead and try and take a one of these across the northern Atlantic under nothing but oar and wind power and see how you fair.

*since it took

FUCK OFF RRRREEEEEE

>nordics
>white

Ahahahahahahahahaha
You have reached autism levels unknown to humanity.
Oh boy, this is pure gold, looks like you didnt attend single history class in your lifetime. Most of things we have now has been given us by anglos, frogs and italians.

I believe after they discovered Greenland, which some nordcuck named it greenland to fool other nordcucks into thinking it's a green paradise, they started to starve to death because they were too stupid to settle the terrain. They were being born with rickets, and they were all born really small and had bone deformities, so one nordcuck decided to run away like a little bitch on his boat, where he discovered North America.

He went back, told the nordcucks, they all went there, got butchered by natives because they had fucken scurvy and rickets, left again in like 2 years.

>Superior

Checked and fucking hilarious.

Here's some videos for reference
youtu.be/6E5ObNEhiyE
youtu.be/Vx9FmEq5D6A
youtu.be/qONnmicPG38

Comparing modern shipping vessels to a little wood boat with a sail.

Nice bunch of baseless bullshit you stupid faggot. Seriously go read a book.

That's my fucking point you autist

This is your threadly reminder that muditerraneans will hang next to the niggers and kikes on the day of the rope.

>Most of things we have now has been given us by anglos, frogs and italians
Anglos are Germanic, FYI, same as the Nordics. Actually, the word Anglo comes from the word Angle, which is a Germanic tribe that went to Britain from Denmark (i.e. Nordic), and the Saxons (Their neighbors). England is anglo-saxon territory. Also, Germany is up ther with the op.

So you see, THE GERMANIC PEOPLE have given you everything you now have.

What have slavs given us? Essentially nothing in comparison. You're one of the lowest standing people in all of Europe.

Your point is that 5 foot tall bow-legged "vikings" were caught in a hurricane and survived 2 foot tall waves?

Pic-related is also rather Hilarious.

>American architecture

Lel, what a false equivalency

The Romans WE WUZed the Greeks.

Plus, the automobile is still the most advanced piece of technology anywhere in Italy today.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVtgnQ3XXkM

My point is that those are the kinds of conditions they contended with and they did pretty well given that.

>warrior culture

wheres your empire?

oh thats right all you did was fucking rape and pillage farmers and innocent people trying to survive.

Come back when you faught fucking elephants.

>We were vikings
The vikings left.

lolol what's the matter, can't handle the banter? Lighten up Hans. I've got blonde hair and blue eyes too, but last time I checked Martin Luther wasn't a Roman centurion.

Nords are the tallest people in the world, retard.

liveandinvestoverseas.com/news/top-10-countries-with-the-tallest-people/

The mudskins from hawaii sailed a far greater distance with a far more primitive vessel.

Mudskins are superior?

>inb4 muh sail boats

Well...niggers cannot swim, so...

niggers

BREAKING: Savage Anglo Bloodlord threatens all races not connected to Incest Island a.k.a. ANGLEAND

Excuse me?
foxnews.com/travel/2013/01/17/12-most-beautiful-churches-in-america.html

Again a false equivalency. Keep on shitposting though.

>big stone building for no reason..
you mean aqueducts, arenas and roads?

>niggers

____

Jawan and Dante invade a waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

> Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats. Family upset at the white man.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"They're yelling 'everybody get down, get down' and I'm not getting on the floor. I am not going to be a victim," Harrison said.

>Harrison said while the men terrorized other customers and staff he was deciding when to act.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

>I've got blonde hair and blue eyes too
And you probably have a negroid nose and a slanted forehead too. You Americans are in the same boat as the modern mediterraneans. You're all mongrelized trash.

>We were vikings traveling from country to country, conquering and having sex your women loooong before you had anything that even resembled a civilization!

scandinavian education

They did that by Island hoping you silly fuck.

>Excuse me?
You're excused.

>People from the north have superior genes, we are tall, blond and blue eyed Master-race.

>goes extinct

Where r they now?

He is not that far off t.bh

They didn't have the need nor the means to build them since they didn't have the population density. Do you know how fucked all that stuff would be by the cold weather? Have you ever seen roads where it snows? It would all require constant maintenance which they didn't have the population density for even if they wanted to.

What do you call sailing from iceland, to greenland, to north american then? Ya silly fuck.

>We were vikings

Did Vikings invent peanut butter?

Niggers take credit for that..

>But not the wheel. Niggers never invented the wheel or anything else.

You know it's pretty funny, because the blue shit on the map originates in Scandinavia.

Weird how the spread coincides with the viking expansions, huh?

Nice cherry picking. How about you look at the article huh? Oh wait, nope gotta keep memeing about how
>cultureless
America is

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHEEEIIIT

Can't build palaces because of snow.

i believe humility is closer to god.
furthermore, africans invented fire and stone tools.
furthermore, we all came from africa

>Nice cherry picking.
Look at who I initially responded to. I was making a point about him laughing at cherry-picked images.

have i seen roads with snow? check the flag fucker..
that wasnt my point, you said there was no reason for building these things.. there are obviously reasons, like to advance your civilization

>i believe humility is closer to god.
Laziness is not.

Didn't the germanics sack rome multiple times though?

>snowniggers are unironically proud of barbarian heritage

The north Atlantic isn't full of a bunch of tropical volcanic islands every hundred miles you stupid nigger

>inb4 muh snowstorms made me stupid

I get really embarrassed when we proud sons of Britain get group with "Nordics". We're a mix of the naive Britons and the Germanic settlers, not Nordics. Only the most inbred parts of the country, like Yorkshire, are partly Nordic and they let their children be raped by Muslims.

Vikings could swim.

Niggers never learned.

3 Black girls drowned in a stolen car that one of them was driving,

Fleeing from police in a stolen car, in the dead of night, they drive right into a murky, alligator-infested St Petersburg, FL pond.

Gravity does not give the 3 teens extra privileges for being Black, so the car sinks down into the inky vegetation-choked waters..

Black protesters are blaming the police for not rescuing the 3 teens from a water wreck in the alligator infested Florida waters in the night.

tl;dr:

>3 teenage female dindus steal car
>run red light
>chased by cops
>drive into pond
>car sinks to bottom
>cop expected to dive in after them despite it being pitch-black.

Blacks Upset As Hell, Irrationally Blame Police even though the cops stripped off and tried to save them at first.

The mothers of the dindu negresses in a press conference:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow2UOtJ1emU

Funny how those 'epic-warrior-lololo-romans' didn't have the balls to try and conquer scandinavia..

>It was built from 1555–61 on orders from Ivan the Terrible and commemorates the capture of Kazan and Astrakhan.
Wow, totally a proper comparison!

I'm not talking about island hopping you stupider nigger. How the hell do you think they even got to the islands? They sailed across the entire pacific...

Remind me again what written language system Germanic countries use to this very day?

>ayo hol up

Trust me, this time these pieces of shit will be done for good after we've done emptying Africa in their fucking cesspool of a country. You'll see. There's a reason why we're employing the Navy for this.

Fair enough

WE WUZ TRIGGERED N SHEEIT

And you can find the same shit in Sweden and Norway that is contemporary with that shit

>didn't have the balls to try and conquer scandinavia..
They weren't african m8

>Nords are the tallest people in the world
>Nords
>A country
lel

Look at Western Europe before the immigration.
Nords aren't the tallest Europeans.

It's because their tiny Roman dicks kept freezing to their slave boy's thighs

i could worship alone by the river, without any gothic architecture at all
and be closer to god than any stained glass
these humble chapels are more beautiful to me
than the cold hollow stone cathedrals they made
in the dark ages

That's not a proper Futhark, you amateur.

Pic related is the real deal.

Descending from the fiercest warriors to ever walk this planet is really something to be proud of. I understand why you're so salty though. It must really suck to descend from literal traitors, i.e. the scum of the British Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bqfk7oBMsW4