Why the fuck are Americans so protective of ILLEGAL Immigrants?

Why the fuck are Americans so protective of ILLEGAL Immigrants?

Harden the fuck up you soft cocks and kick them the fuck out if they are not legitimate citizens. How the fuck do you have entire cities and states that want to act as safe havens for illegals and ignore your federal immigration laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's weird, because I totally see why you think we are. The truth is, out in public, normal people hate them. We are so innundated by the fake news and pundits that prevent some sort of bizarro america where we want the fuckers.. but we don't. Many of the people you see clamoring for them on twitter and such are usually from canada or the uk trying to influence our policies for some reason.
tldr: we dont fucking want them in real life

Cause they are cheap workforce

We aren't. It's a big reason Trump won.

Only the jew media and and handfull of cuck states like the illegal shitskins.

You get cucked by your own women, that's when they aren't getting fucked by emus while you're trying to push your car to the nearest as station after an abo siphoned all the gasoline out.

That is because we don't want them either

It's not as easy when you actually share land with neighboring countries, not everyone gets the luxury of being surrounded by the ocean.

who's gonna handle these then?

Also how the fuck is it even possible for illegal immigrants to be able to vote? Is your voting system really that fucking retarded and insecure?

>this triggers the leaf.

asslamb malaycum brother

illegals support democrats (due to handouts) so democrats try to protect them. california gives out drivers licenses to illegals.

>california gives out drivers licenses to illegals

The huge divison and segregation between your states and the federal government has always confused me. I get you are a "United States" but it must be hard when your country is essentially 50 mini countries having different values and wanting different things.

They have actually added to the GDP, so less of an economic incentive of to kick them out.

Why not? I love illegal immigrants. I have illegal immigrants who live next to me. They always invite me and the rest of the neighborhood to their celebrations. We all have a good time. And they're very moral people. They uphold good values. And they pay their taxes.

Wait how can illegal immigrants pay taxes? Wouldn't their details in the system immediately flag them as not being citizens or something?

America, in modern history, has deported millions of Mexicans. Not just illegals, but also people with Mexican ancestry if they were unsure of the legal status, ie anchor babies.

Of course, the Obama administration actually apologized for this event, despite it happening a few decades before him, but he felt the need to say sorry to Mexico. Yeah, sorry Mexico is such a shithole that people we don't want risk their livelihood to run away.

The feds and the state police butt heads all the time.

When it comes down to it though, you better listen to the feds..Im sure our current administration is "looking the other way". California probably proposed a law that allows you to get a license with little to no information about yourself, hence "giving it to illegals"

No, they definitely can. They own property. The system already knows they exist.

Then why aren'r your immigration laws and integrity being upheld and these people arrested and deported?

Because Trump isn't president yet.

Really, it's because forcibly removing immigrants would be too expensive and too inefficient and too unethical.

Its kind of hard to catch, these people buy social security numbers, and the original owner collects benefits such as tax returns along with the cost of the card.

Honestly I dont see why you would not wanna come here the right way. My parents came from Syria and Lebanon the right way (were christian before you sling shit)

>Cause they are cheap workforce
Bullshit. They rarely work. They're here to scam.

YA FUCKIN STRAYA CUNT WE'RE FULL

youtube.com/watch?v=USl1W_2zwZ4

How is it unethical? It's unethical to not throw them the fuck out imho, as it does nothing but destroy our very identity as Americans.

>unethical
How so? Yeah they have human rights, but as long as we get them to their country alive then it isn't our problem anymore.

>too unethical

Agreed, it undermines and devalues what it means to actually be a US citizen.