"Well Mannered"

Not well mannered at all!

What the hell Americans?

>He thinks the american media represents the views of even half of Americans

How is that possible? He was so articulate.

"aspiring manners expert"

HE DIDN' DO NUFFIN

HE was trying to check her neck for lymph node disease and died!

HE A GOOD BOY

Fat with forhead

he was a good boy

Excuse me while I choke a bitch.

Come tell me more about the "good blacks" you filthy civic nationalist cuck pieces of shit

Burn the _____

Pay the _____

That IS well mannered as far as niggers go if him and his buddies didn't fuck her corpse afterwards.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>well-mannered
>nigger
pick one

She probably said something racist to him.

>well mannered
Yo why they gots to be always complimenting a nigga when he talks good an sheet.
Mufuggah thas RACISS!

if you can't tell if a chick is fat always look at the arms. no in shape bitch ever has disgusting sausage arms like that.

Coal and Toll?

Roast and host.

Burn the coal pay the toal

"Oh every bullying Teshawn. I'll be his only friend. We'll go to prom together!"

Then one night. "Ey beetch! Such muh dik!

"I don't feel like it tonight.

"I said suck muh muthufuckin' dick. STRANGLE! "Sheeeeit, she dead main. Yo mamn she ain't resisitin no mo. I'mma fuck dis dead bitches face! Eyy man imma muthufuckin necrophile!

I laughed when I saw this on the news this morning.

>Well mannered

"Pardon my interruption, but I would like you kill you now. Do not fret, it will only take a moment of your time. "

YEAH HE WAS PRAYIN FO HER TOO, HE WUZ PRAYIN FO ALL YALLS

So is 'well mannered' the new term for black?

He wuz a PoM, People of Manner

it's how people describe pets they want to get rid of

>Strangles some one
>Well mannered
They really set the bar low for niggers don't they?
I guess they need it. Only way they can even pretend to keep up.

WE WAZ MANNERZ n SHEEEIT

the gentleman strangler

btcptt

"Good boy"

Kek, even a dog can be well mannered -- there's no need to be a human. But this is of course the liberal white parents' fault.

One less cracker in the world.

This guy will get out in 20 years, and be able to have children.

Hopefully he does so with a black woman.

That way there's one less cracker in the world and more blacks.

Black motherfucking power, shitheads.

Probably more like
"Stop stealing my money Tyrone"
and "I'll leave you if you don't stop cheating on me"

HE A GUD BOI WIFF GUD MANNERZ

i have no sympathy for coal burners..
you play with fire and you will get burned
and nothing of value was lost

is
>well-mannered
the
>moderate muslim
of blacks?

well youre in luck because that kid definitely already has a few spawn

You shouldn't jump to conclusions, user. There is no reason a person can't be both well mannered and have a habit of strangling people from time to time.

As for the headline, if they left out the "well-mannered" part, then they would not have a story. "Woman gets strangled" isn't really an extraordinary event and wouldn't bring much traffic. AJC is in the business of making money (or trying to) and that means getting clicks.

Those are niggers on Sup Forums pretending to be white tho

At least he was polite about it.

>What do you call a nigger in a suit?
>The defendant.

Further proof that niggers a plague on society and women have no right to choose their own path in life.

They always use "well spoken" meme in sports when talking about nogs, always makes me kek bc it's something that goes unsaid when speaking of whites.

No sympathy for this cunt.

>Toll status: PAID

He is just your typical nigger doing nigger things

I wouldn't have asked her to any dances. Look at her arm. I'm white.

OH SHIT

Ya burn the coal, ya pay the toll

Someone should bait by saying "Why on earth would she strangle him?" to which they'll say it was the boyfriend...to which you bash them over the head with the whole "Actually, you transphobe, the long haired one is male, short haired female and they lived as a bi-racial-trans-couple before one of them went cray

HE WAS TURNIN HES LIFE ROUND
GOIN TO EHTIKUT SKEWL N SHIIIET

Hillary won the popular vote so I would say that would be an accurate observation of at the very least the American voters.

Like pottery.

he wuz realy getin his life on track. he dinn du nufffin!

Bump

Get the rope.

I thought 50% didn't vote

>popular vote

Look at which counties mate and you'll notice one in Cali. Voter fraud out the ass and millions of illegal voters.

The popular vote was bullshit.

Tons of illegals voted for her. They were bussing around niggers and spics in the 20 US states that don't require ID to vote and voting for her multiple times. They tried to rig the election and still lost.

>Well-mannered germany army accused of genociding 6 millions jews

how does this happen? Do they have voter list and they just pretend they are a random person from the list and hope that person hasnt voted?

>flat chest
>even with that Michelle Obama caliber bicep flab
They get all the best girls.

Obama is a well mannered Muslim
Barry was given a Nobel Peace Prize for having dark skin, wearing a suit, and grinning.

Wsup rabbi

Another future president fell victim to the curse cast upon the mighty black race by the white man

jokes aside, atleast she was a fat, degenerate coal burning whore. She had it coming anyways

Blacks have several of those

"Good boy"
"Church goer"
"Gentle giant"
"Had a future"
"Was in dem programs"

others probably have tons to add

you forgot aspiring rapper.

she must triggered his genetically inhereited PTSD with a racist nanoaggression that caused him to lose control and lash out

she deserved it anyway because of slavery

Why did this bitch's parents allow her to date interracially, anyway? That's a failure of basic parenting skills, especially for a southern girl. What went wrong?

Here come the dindus. Fuck that nigger.

What do you expect playing in the Jungle?

If I had a son, he would be this well-mannered murdering nigger.

Fun and games?

underrated

Even well mannered people can go crazy and commit unspeakable acts under the right or perhaps wrong circumstances. Plz stop being a filthy racist and attributing this to his race.

Same age as me, already dead

Aspiring rapper

Hahahahahaahahahaahahahahaha

burn coal, pay toll

literally everytime