Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

reformation of islam is haram

which generation no. 1.

to answer you question, Have you read the koran?

Because one of those has nothing to do with religion and one of those is literally instructed in the religious text.

MEHMET

When's the last time the klans been active?

KKK is a cult. they burn crosses and are not christian
they used to hang niggers which is bad mkay

ISIS is a modern paramilitary terrorist group dedicated to starting armageddon. so that christianity can be wiped from the map and replaced by islam. they behead people by sawing at their throats with rusty blades

your comparison is not a perfect comparison

One only gets attention when (((CNN))) wants to bash conservatives. The other kills people all over the world.

The KKK are white trash Christians who do things in the name of race.

Islamic terrorists are Muslims who do things in the name of Islam.

Right now actually

Because the Koran says, without any vagueness whatsoever, that this is what a Muslim does. The only difference is the Koran intended for it to be done with swords, not Russian made assault rifles.

Because the KKK haven't been killing niggers in almost 100 years you dumb fuck. They sit on their asses and occasionally protest.
Muslims have been trying to purge all non-muslims from existence for 2000 years

Perhaps it's because the KKK didn't declare a holy war, seize huge areas of land and conduct terrorists attacks that have killed tens of thousands of people on multiple continents while justifying their actions by reference to their holy text.

But that's none of my business.

>KKK is a cult. they burn crosses and are not christian

They are Christian. The burning cross is a very old Christian motif, especially in Scotland. It symbolises the light of Christ and summons all kindred clan members to battle.

But - and this is the really important part - regardless of their religious beliefs, the KKK never tried to establish a caliphate and conquer all non-Christians. They also didn't enjoy massive support from their fellow Christians. In these ways, they differ from ISIS.

Truer words never spoken

>kkk didn't declare a holy war
Jim Crow Era and fighting the civil rights movement is basically this
>kkk didn't seize huge area of land
They already have full control of the south
>haven't conducted terrorisit attacks that have killed thousands on multiple different continents
They killed thousands of blacks over the course of decades much like Isis
>without justifying their actions in reference to a holy text
They burn crosses and use the Bible to say slavery was justified

> implying the kkk was bad
Kek, oh you shitskins..

begone roach

You are right!
Because KKK extinct in 60.
But we have 2kkk retarded muslims, who believe in fairy tales and ready to kill any insurgents.
page 53 surah 2 ayat 191
page 142 surah 4 ayat 89
page 178 surah 5 ayat 51
page 275 surah 8 ayat 39
page 285 surah 9 ayat 5
page 290 surah 9 ayat 29
page 312 surah 9 ayat 123

i'm an atheist, but:
maldives
fucked saudi
afghanistan
somalia
iran
pakistan
yemen
nigeria
malaysia
qatar
sudan
mauritania
uae
World needs another crusade.

But i have no points against non religious guys from Turkey and other islamic states.

Come on my dear fellow citizen, don't try to fool anyone here as if there were no support for ISIS in Islamic countries even at the positions of bureaucracy. That's why people tend to think ISIS represent Islam. Have you ever considered that, maybe the people you call "muslims" do not represent "Islam" at all, if you know what I mean.

Having said that, ISIS is obviously funded by international groups to serve multiple purposes. And destabilization of Middle East by bringing "democracy" with bombs and bloodshed made everything worse. I personally see Islam as a disease for human kind, but even I can accept that, ISIS level is not usual hideous Islam. This is what you'll get if you bomb people, let them turn in to drug addicted (literally and mentally) bunch of psychopats.

Because one is a race and one is a religion...

But every time Islam and Christianity are brought up together Christianity is compared to the KKK or crusades.

Because Islam is shit. I don't give a fuck about your opinion.

KayyKayyKayy.

i have the weirdest boner right now

There have been more black-on-black murders in the last six months than KKK kills in 90 years.

Stupid roach. Stop defending your shitty death cult. The KKK was composed of Protestants and only Protestants. Stop fucking goats and learn some history before you ever try to shitpost again.

No, we think of the KKK as democrats (cause they were).

KKK was just some pro-white group that has been villified for decades by the federal government & mainstream media

One takes some shot out of context and didn't behead children with det cord.

The other takes to heart the literal word of their prophet and acts on it to behead children with det cord.

>not naming the picture kayylmao
shiggy

>they used to hang niggers which is bad mkay
what is wrong with haning niggers?

>muh feefees
for the most part, at least