What causes white people to go homeless? Its so embarrasing. Its one thing to see some monkey mudrace being homeless...

What causes white people to go homeless? Its so embarrasing. Its one thing to see some monkey mudrace being homeless. This makes me angry rather than sad.

Heroin, America is being attacked with a chemical Jihad

heroin or booze mostly

sometimes bad childhoods too. cherish and protect your kids.

deciding to live in LA where housing prices are fucking ridiculous

either substance addiction, fucked up childhood or really shitty luck

schizophrenia helps

maybe leave your mom's house in the suburbs if you think there are no poor white people in america

PTSD after 5 tours fighting for oil corporations
Getting hooked on prescription drugs then needing heroin
Student loan debts + outsourcing
No healthcare to cover unbearable costs

Chronic homeless tend to have psych problems. The state helps a lot of folks that hit a hard spot.

Yeah, I was homeless for 8 months when I lived in CA.

Fuck CA, everyone there is a fake PoS!

>homelessness
>usually a tell that drugs are involved
if your friends, family, students, coworkers, religious freaks, and .gov goons won't touch you, there's a problem

Drugs, divorce, or anti-Semitism

So you failed and had to go back to your shithole with a funny walk

Mental problems.

I make 65k canada bucks a year but if I didn't have a loving and understanding family I'd probably be unemployed and homeless.

I know Sup Forums likes to sit on a high horse and shout "CONTROL YOURSELF AND BE UBERMENSCH AND SUCCESS ETC!!!!".

I'll go further then saying "don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his footsteps" and say instead you can't judge anyone until you've lived their entire lives.

Some of these people aren't really homeless. Up by Destiny USA mall in Syracuse NY, all the """homeless""" people park their down the street, wear worn out clothes, and beg for money at the intersections. They make more money per day than people who work. All while on Food Stamps, Medicaid, and living in apartments for free paid for by the tax payers.

>I make 65k canada bucks a year but if I didn't have a loving and understanding family I'd probably be unemployed and homeless

> typing dots

You have a fucking argument to make or what?

drugs or mental illness, usually a combination of both.

Life isn't fair.

You'd be homeless if you didn't have a family while working a 65k job?

Sup Forums has extremely low empathy/emotional intelligence and they have this "things are either black or white" mentality about everything. the black and white thinking goes away the more you leave your mothers basement but i think a lot of people here wont change simply because they are not very intelligent.

65k in Canadian dollars is like 20k American.

>about a month ago
>see filthy old white bum on freeway offramp
>he has a sign that says "give me $ or ill vote trump"
>I'm literally right next to him, first car at the red light
>as it turns green I yell at him "get a job loser"
>he flips out bigly as I drive off

I think hes saying without their love and support he would crash and burn.
Is there anyone left that has any reading comprehension skills nowadays?

Then he sounds like a bad father then.

Commiefornian here

this place is bittersweet. All people south of the golden gate along the 101 and sacramento and south along the central valley need to be genocided and replaced. But it is the nicest climate and geography

Drugs or veteran.

Thank you.

I don't have kids.

my cousin decided to move out of his apartment and into his car. he said he likes not paying rent. then he tried to crash on my couch for 2 months, so i had to kick him to the curb. so he is back in his car. now that winter is here, im expecting him to come back any day now. of course, i would let him stay here in the winter.

Living in a tent is fun if you have a place to shower or bathe

You sound very easy to self destruct, like a somewhat major happening in your life can either fuck it up completely or get you higher

no shit. i visited la and saw working homeless peoples. theyd use a nearby mcdonalds to clean up and shave in the morning and by night they huddle together on the sidewalk in packs. probably to keep from getting jumped on by vibrant americans.

this too.

I've been 'homeless' before; because I have hitch hiked over 10,000 miles around the states.

Shit was bretty cash. I am glad I did it. Was 19-21. Glad I got it out of the way, glad I went so hard, no regrets

Yeah it kinda happens in series.

Get big promotion

Go on bender posting pic related on Sup Forums

Very true, it is almost a business here in CA. Hard to tell who is really homeless. I drive at night doing lyft and so cal and there isn't a place I can get out and have a cigarette without a bum asking for something.

Jesus christ I haven't seen that bottle of shampoo since.... where the fuck

At least your choice of shampoo is good
:^)

Yeah until you wake up with a massive headache and a gallon of nigger cum in your anus.

>homeless pleb

Drugs, alcohol, and mental illness.
Alone or in combination.

You living in LA bro?

Used to be in south central, now I'm in Pasadena. Homelessness in all of LA county is out of control. I always keep loose bills in my car to give to the people hanging out at intersections.

This city is pretty brutal to people. Especially with the culture that inspires people to "chase their dream" here, when in fact they get ground up and spit out.

The only time I see those things is when they're on TV or youtube. I live in the highlands ...

Thanks faggot

>Student Loans
>Veteran
>Being in a city
>Paying for gas (A requirement in America)
>Taxes
>Obamacare
>Drugs
>Niggers stealing your shit, then you have to pay for hospital fees

America is fucked and there is nothing we can do about it. Trump is a good start to fix worldwide issues, but you can't fix a broken house from the inside.

almost like that's how life works

Why do veterans end up homeless? Does the military not pay enough when they come home or is it a psychological issue??

Not really......

It's*
Jihad.*
Sentence fragment
Sentence fragment
Capitalize your sentence.
Sentence fragment
Sentence fragment
Capitalize the sentence.
End the sentence with punctuation.
See previous.
Sentence fragments
Fuck you
Fuck you, too.
capitalize the sentence and end it with punctuation.
Sentence fragment
So needs a comma. The sentence needs to end with punctuation.

Can you respond more than once? You're very close to
>one post by this ID

>1 post by this ID.