Trump appoints yet another Goldman Sachs exec to post

cnbc.com/2016/12/09/gary-cohn-will-be-bringing-worries-about-fed-policy-to-trumps-white-house.html

Goldman Sachs president (((Gary D. Cohn))) has been appointed to head the National Economic Council by President Trump.

How do you feel getting cucked by yet another globalist puppet president?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/12/09/gary-cohn-will-be-bringing-worries-about-fed-policy-to-trumps-white-house.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DELETE THIS

Lel. Trump was a long shot and it didn't hit.

Oh well things couldn't get worse. Could they?

What's wrong with him? How is he unfit for the job?

Is your reaction based on feefees or rational thinking?

>Oh well things couldn't get worse. Could they?

Well............

>How is he unfit for the job?

If you work on wallstreet you deserve a bullet in the head. Trump is a traitor to the planet.

Not an argument.

We could have had Hillary...

Idk man, I used to work as a janitor for goldman sachs wtf i guess im da swamp too

Let's be real here, all these "goldman sachs appointees" are literallywho's you never heard of until someone points out he's a friend of the son of the grandfather of the coworker of the ceo of (insert businessman's name)

you mean to tell me that trump picked someone qualified through decades of experience leading another company to great economic success? What a sellout I'm a #cruzmissile now

>you mean to tell me that trump picked someone qualified through decades of experience leading another company to great economic success? What a sellout I'm a #cruzmissile now

Lol your tears are delicious. What if Hillary did the same thing Trump did and appointed Goldman Sachs shills? What would you say?

Trump is a literal nigger jew faggot

>"ran against establishment, donors, political hacks and wall street"
>appoints nigger Jew faggots aka Goldman Sachs alum like Mnuchin (who looks like John Oliver), Wilbur Ross, anti working class CEO of Carl's Jr, and Goldman Sachs CEO Gary ((((Cohn)))))

Literally draining the swamp, folks

Trumpniggers got cucked by Trumpnigger himself. It's so amazing to watch these niggers defend their ((((God Emperor))) because MAGA pepe 5D chess centipedes folks #maga #draintheswamp

You could've elected Hillary who would tax the wealthy 1% Jews but instead you elected the devil himself.

Trumpnigger will be a one-term president because of this

This time he's the one controlling the jews though, right?

ITT: Cucks refusing to believe they fell for kikes' tricks yet again

>cnbc.com/2016/12/09/gary-cohn-will-be-bringing-worries-about-fed-policy-to-trumps-white-house.html

wtf i hate trump now

>leaf

Who's controlling Trump? Jared Kushner.

Read the article

>Jared picked Pence
>Jared picked Mnuchin, Ross and other Jews
>Jared is more powerful than Bannon and Preibus combined

How is he compared to Soros?

Jared with white house chief of staff.

He's the one running everything

Will you look at all the swamp draining!

He's a cunning Jew but cute..I would fuck him.

>mfw not Donald but Jared IS the president of the US

This. Hillary or Jeb wouldn't bring in Mad Dog Mattis. Trump was never ideal but he is /ourguy/ and we can still consider him a win for us and a winner in general. The roll on effect is real and happening.

These people will have to put allegiance with Trump in higher priority than all other political allegiances and will because their careers and lives depend on it, everything else is baggage now they have a chance to truly serve. Trump is their president and demands greatness.
I have no reason to believe that Trumps allegiance to the American people has changed.

the only one that wouldn't be a downgrade is 19, but let's see how bad we get