Does Sup Forums actually hate Jews or is it a meme?

Does Sup Forums actually hate Jews or is it a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.756059
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a jew
and even I hate Soros

Bump for curiosity

it's a meme

but then there are the exceptionally stupid who can't understand satire that took it seriously and unironically hate jews.

most of us just laugh at them though and play a long

it's a meme, but pretty sure we all attribute the jew meme to rothchild zionists subconsiously

Yeah that's because Soros hates Israel. Nice try, Shlomo.

Sup Forums is the jew

Did Hitler really hate the jews or did he just see their extermination as a necessary action to benefit the whole of mankind?

I don't hate Jews. I have friends who are Jews and many of them are based. But there is a difference between Jews and International Jewry.

Israel kikes > Soros tier + liberal kikes

the real question is:

do jews actually hate non-jews?

that I would like to know.

he saw a bunch of starving people and decided to put them out of their misery. Real Germans came first in line for food and clothes

Pol knows that Israel is national conservative, so it's mainly US atheist jews.

It's not a meme.

Says the leaf

sure you do

sure (((you))) do .. my fellow (((white)))

you are like tinok
but you're getting closer to the truth.
thing is it isnt far from the lie

Nah, man, I generally really like Jews, actually. In real life, I mean.

sure they are (((based)))

especially when they kill American military

Says the Jew.

Touché

Me to man..

My only question is, what the fuck is a jew anyways

of course they love everyone

I hate diaspora kikes (especially in the media). Israeli nationals that aren't anti-white or anti-Europe are ok to me.

Sometimes the Jews make it difficult to like them.

they're the worst

the world would be better without them

>why we would hate slaves?
>they just do as slavemaster says

if cattle walk all over your garden , who has the fault , the cattle of the gardener?
just look at the mark of the cattle and find the owner.

yeah jews are great for europe

Nothing wrong with killing muzzies

Better image size.

They are good at comedy though, maybe we can keep a few around to laugh at them

Two of my best friends are Jews, My two good next door neighbors and Amazing Doctor are Jews. Israel and the Jewish lobbyist, Leftist, and all anti-white Jews I hate more than any nig-nog or muzzle combined.

you have a little of everything

some hate all jews, some hate selected jews but still have some degree of anti-jew bias and some dont give a fuck

goyim = cattle
whites = goyim
jews = good herders

>Sup Forums is one person meme

we're more ideological diverse here than pretty much any other part of the internet. we care about the only diversity that really matters

Thanks Jews!

youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg

how about American soldiers?!!!

how about your stupid christcucked ass open your eyes and read

read loads of jew books, hate jew movies. meh to jews.

you with your jew friends pic

I hate jews. While im not saying they need to be gassed they all need to return to israel.

As much as people complain about israel its the non Israeli jews who run the world and make it worse.

Israel is the only country not so caught up the ass in PC culture that they are actually trying to kill ISIS terrorists. Of course, western liberals hate that and scream it's Islamophobia.

Do you hate Jews as a race or because of their religion, or both?

My dad is a new. He was listening to a rabbi talking about how slavery under egyptians was god testing his people to teach them a lesson, I said to my father that didn't work much because the jews owned slavers ships, he looked at me in shock

sure
sure
non jews run the world all right

It's not a meme to anyone who's actually looked at history and has understood where the jews have placed themselves in it. The jews view them selves are superior to all and wish to enslave all non-born jews. This is proven through many instances, one being through the leaked video of a rabbi jew telling jews in training to circumcise blacks in case mistakes are made because the blacks "don't understand". While if anyone of you have ever read the tulmid (holy book of the jews which is 10 times worse than the quarn) would understand that jews love homosexuality, paedophilia and a lot of nigger level shit. While the jews were the ones who not only tried spreading communism across Europe starting with Germany after world war one (which was what created Hitler), but were also the fuckers who literally created the word racism in 1918 as a way to spread this white guilt propaganda and lie to everyone that were all equal. Niggers might be niggers, but a jew is a snake. Never trust or associate with a jew.

show your dad this pic

I joke, but I'm actually a Zionist.

Says. The. Leaf.

would you hate a minority that gets involved in your foreign and domestic policy?

The "Jews" that people hate or meme on, are not true Jews. They claim to be Jewish but they are not.

It's been prophesied that there will be Jews who claim to be Jew, but rather, are a synagogue of Satan.

Look up Rev. 2:9 Rev. 3:7-9

True Jews are descendants of Abraham. Son of, who the fuck ever, so on.

I'm not sure why this is never brought up.

shalom my brother

now join me

NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS

ALL ZIONISTS ARE JEWS OR PUPPET GOYIM

the masses probably aren't going to distinguish and slaughter you along side them if we ever wake up and i honestly don't know how to feel about this

White nigger

lol, nope. They are still the enemy of whites until proven otherwise.

I actually respect Zionists a lot, but I'm not a fan of AIPAC since I don't believe in having lobbies for foreign countries. Liberal, atheist Jews are kind of annoying though.

you should feel they way (((they))) do

I hate you as an anti American organization. I find Judaism archaic. However, I respect your adherence to social structure.

There's Jews and then there's (((Jews))). Learn the difference, it could save your life.

you respect
raping innocent children
killing innocent children

you're a piece of shit

Sure is nu/pol/ in here.

>the masses probably aren't going to distinguish and slaughter you along side them if we ever wake up and i honestly don't know how to feel about this

Just think of the 'I'm not a zionist' as Jewish lies and you'll sleep better at night.

I'm originally Palestinian, so my hate is understandable.

Yet more proof that religion is boring and retarded.
*tips*

you mean they lie when it's convenient

why would that be user
they are your friendly neighbors * pic

Yes.

I doubt you burgers even know what Zionism is
There aren't any Zionists in the fat nation

Ever wondered where the melting pot meme came from?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Melting_Pot_(play)

Look at who is behind open borders, mass migration, etc. It's disproportionately Jews.

Ever looked into the composition of the Bolsheviks in Russia? Wondered why no one ever talks about how they killed tens of millions? It's Jews in case you were wondering. The Bolsheviks were Jews and they slaughtered and starved millions of Russians and Ukrainians for resisting their takeover. But don't don't forget the Auschwitz and the six gorillion. Nothing is worse than that.

I feel for you bro

meanwhile (pic related)

>wears the six pointed start
>not cattle

look for your faraon , slave .
talmud = kings magic from the slave perpective.

i see the cattle mark in it
it must be cattle.

also

>jews
>good herders

i have see the cows and they are fine ,stange but ok great cows, but the bulls suck , the bulls have rat face , not a good sign for bulls .
let cows pick outside theur herd and do someting for the rat face bulls , a holly war or whatewer . .

>The rabbi goes on to explain why the students practice on the babies of the weaker strata of the population: "Why not?" he asks in the recording. "They have no father. No mother… There's no problem. Even if your cut isn't straight, they won't say anything, because they don't understand anything."

> "They're Ethiopians, you're doing it to Ethiopians… There are the regular Ethiopians and then there are the Sudanese. They're the worst. They're as black as natives."

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.756059

what the fuck are you trying to say?

they're the lucky ones (pic)

They have a right to exist

But not in Europe. They just end up dominating the society with their higher IQ levels

All the racism and hate on this board is just satire, Sup Forums doesnt actually hate anyone

[spoiler]except jews[/spoiler]

1. I've had a lot of Jewish friends, most were decent
2. Still, there are (((too many coincidences)))
3. Global warming is real and caused by Jew farts.

I've really tried to reconcile #1 and #2. I think it's analogous to the Italians and the mafia:

Only like 1% of Italians were in the mafia, and maybe 5%-10% benefited from mafia 'connections'. While the mafia got to 'hide out' in the Italian community. Eventually people came to distrust ALL Italians. With the mafia mostly gone (and more diverse) people don't associate Italians with wops and gangsters anymore.

Similarly only like 1% of Jews are part of the banking / media / government / education cabal, but the other 99% of Jews also BENEFIT from these 'khazarian connections', and ACTIVELY help shield them from justice. People are starting to think of ALL Jews as that 1% (again), and there will be another expulsion of ALL Jews (if they're lucky) again.

It first hit me when my ultra liberal douche bag Jewish friend dumped a girl because she wasn't Jewish. He was all about diversity and multiculti bullshit, but HE gets to keep HIS race and culture PURE like a fucking Nazi. If I had dumped a girl for not being white he would have never talked to me again.

(((One standard for thee.)))
A different standard for me.

I'm not Jewish, but I do recognize that all races have a right to a homeland

I've met 3 based jews all my life and their indifference to money was the only common trait. So shake those shekels really loud to reveal a kike's true nature

my fellow (((white))) how nice of you

that "homeland" is where they terrorize the world

fuck you scum

These evil motherfuckers run the world and are responsible for human trafficking / pizzagate / destruction of middle east for greater Israel and future WW3. They are all pure blooded jews. EVIL EVIL EVIL

no but if you fell in an oven and needed help we'd probably leave you there

You're just mad that they're enacting all the policies you want to enact

If the tables were turned, you'd be laughing

>People are starting to think of ALL Jews as that 1%

I think it is higher than 1%, but agree in principle. The problem is that they protect each other. They have a homeland now, so they need to all love there. It is a reasonable solution. We can't live together and even the honest among them acknowledge that (read pic related).

their rabbi told them rape of little girls is cool though

Kek they all look white to me (and perhaps a little inbred). How is it again they are a different race and not just another European ethnicity?

I agree but they fucked it up too many times. Then went to the next one.

Israelis are okay but diaspora deserve to die.

Hitler, hmmm... Out of all the countless cultures who have kicked out Jews for being damaging and subversive, remind me which one was Hitler again?

O- blooded jews who are descendants from Satan
O- Aryans are descendant from the light

don't you ever compare me to a jew
all I want is peace
all they want is war
bite your tongue snake

Your cringy faggot ass needs to stop shitting up this board

That was an unnecessarily hurtful thing to say.

you cringe from the dick you take faggot

not my posts

how many shekels is ADL paying bitch

I don't hate you OP, I'm done hating anyone. I love you OP, God loves you even more.

Hard to say. A lot definitely do, but I can't say how many. I'm here mainly to hate on niggers and other Üntermenschen. There probably are many like me, and I don't hate Jews.

>this
Lol jews hedging on jewishness. The only site that jews dont censor genuine opinions and jews spin it as some kind of inside joke.