America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution

America was literally founded by refugees fleeing from religious persecution.

How come Americans are against refugees now?

Because the refugees arent fleeing religious "persecution" they are fleeing a country that was made shit by the religion they are bringing to our countries.

because their retards

Because those refugees turned around and killed everyone here.

Also look what the "refugees" that founded America did to the people who were already there.

Fpbp

not only that,
they were protesting hippies sick of the establishment

I think we should take all the immigrants. ALL OF THEM. Keep Europe white, as it is the white homeland, and we can let people make the U.S the multicultural experiment they always wanted. After all it's too hard to make a white only arguement for America, especially with what happened to the Indians. People will never accept the U.S as a white nation.

>they were protesting hippies sick of the establishment

Just like the Syrians now.

>doesn't really understand what persecution means

>First there was Native Americans
>Then Europeans turned up with foreign ways
>Now there are no Native Americans
Why is immigration bad he says

You can bet the first refugees were against the next wave and so on.

This is so crazy it just might work. I'm in!

What is kek trying to say??

they follow a blood-thirsty pedophile and his aggression-based teachings which leads to lots of bloodshed for the non-cult members who are foolish enough to accept them

>their retards

There is a quite a difference between white anglos and scandinavians and savage sandniggers my kraut nigger

not a argument

The whole "America is a nation of immigrants," meme is propaganda for the Big Industry boys to have a steady supply of cheap labor.

A lot of the lower than Elite Class folks don't like a bunch of random new people being planted in their formerly comfy city or town.

Big Industry is bed buddies with Big Military and Big Banking (all three groups must cooperate to avoid civil wars) so they usually get what ever they want in terms of Mass Immigration/Cheap Labor.

I disagree, both Americans and Muslims are quite into infant circumcision, among other things.

They have a lot of things in common, culturally.

No it wont fucking work. The only way this could have worked is if we somehow had the foresight to encourage it in the beginning. It's already too late now.

Massive demographic changes have occurred in Europe. Even if they all stopped taking immigrants, there will now always be a growing population of brown people.

finders, conquerors, keepers

>No it wont fucking work.

Don't know it until you've tried it.I really like your idea and I think we should test it.

just because its propaganda doesn't mean its false

Look what those fleeing refugees did to that native inhabitants.

If only world politics worked that simply

Fuck off, we're full..

Reminder that the people who use this argument openly hate Christianity and despise Christian values when it comes to things like abortion and gay marriage

White European refugees tho

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe, just maybe the simple solutions are the best ones?

>we should take in refugees like the Natives did! What could go wrong!

>How come Americans are against refugees now?

How come refugees are against founding their own countries?

>Christian values

I'll ask the native Americans about Christian values, they experienced them first hand.

its inevitable anyway.

America doesn't have to accept anyone just because they accepted a lot of people before.

But don't worry. Big Industry is championing the push to flood white countries all over the world with cheap brown laborers. They will get their wish unless the lower classes organize against Mass Immigration.

No it was LITERALLY founded by people thinking they could create an ideal society for themselves the aristocrats and thought they could get even richer from these policies

Making a primarily white America is as easy as apple pie.
Simply eliminate all and I MEAN ALL the privileges and hand outs given to non whites.
America is a tough country to make it in and without all those "hand ups" the non whites seem to enjoy, they will get tired of the grind necessary to succeed.

Well cept for the Chinese.

WTF Sup Forums, pizza for captcha again?

>lower classes organize

they'll continue distracting themselves with Netflix, vidya and Korean bbq sauce forums

>thought they could get even richer

Syrian refugees would like to get richer too. Why is it bad for them to have the same dreams as the founders of America?

The people persecuting them weren't stowing away on the boats.

I genuinely like the idea I'm just saying that actually making it happen is almost impossible.

European governments want to take migrants. You can blame da joos, you can blame social justice, you can blame cucks, I don't know why it is but they clearly want it.

They wouldn't allow America all the fun of slobbering on immigrant cock, they want some too.

America was supposedly build upon slavery, according to some. Why do they oppose slavery now?

>They wouldn't allow America all the fun of slobbering on immigrant cock, they want some too.

Pretty sure there are enough immigrants for everyone, we don't have to fight over them.

>it's OK for Muslims to be violent today because Christians were violent hundreds of years ago

That's never going to fucking happen though user. The whole point of my idea is working around popular views.

Question: if the refugees participated in the wanton environmental pollution (say, by throwing tea into the ocean), would Americans be willing to accept them as their soulmates?

Have you ever stopped to think period? Did you forget the idea you were talking about?

Because some of the Indians welcomed us and look how it turned out for them. We are proof of the dangers if immigration. Liberal Indians fucked it up for them all.

But isn't it one of the core tenets of Christianity that one is judged and has to atone for one's sins?

>thinking we're all from Puritan and German cuckstock

You should really read a book about how America was settled. It's much more interesting than whatever trash you're trying to parrot.

Then US was empty now its full.

You're mad at me because I'm agreeing with you?

>Americans came in and killed people to take land and turned it into what it is today
>why are you worried about refugees lol

Because the stupid native americans couldn't handle the heat and current year America can easily repel cunts who want to take their land. It's the same battle except the "natives" won't lose this time

The Master Class (Elite Class) went back to school and studied Central Banking, Movie Making, Heavy Industry, etc.

They figured out a smarter form of slavery where you get paid wages instead of the old model. Old slavery is room and board and violence to force you to work.

Debt and taxes are the new form where you go to work to pay off both.

I will atone for all the dead injuns I have personally killed

Ok, done

But US are really Puritan and spread their Puritan crap all over the world.

This is like asking, presupposing that Germany was founded by herdsmen, how can you justify having a manufacturing industry?

Have you never heard of "original sin"? It's another Christian concept, it means a sin so grave you inherit the guilt from your ancestors.

Why are you so dead set against Christianity?

"They didn't really flee persecution, they fled to persecute" to paraphrase something I heard once.

The stupid native Americans also couldn't handle smallpox-laden blankets.

Apparently, Christian values contain the spreading of STDs. Who knew?

Didn't count in any coordinate system.

It was made shit by your fucking colony, you moron! If America didn't have to fucking bomb them daily because of a made up war they wouldn't have to flee.

Yeah.. Some of us poor fucks slave away providing food for everyone.

some cult wanting to fugg around in peace =/= a bunch of rowdies brought in to prop up a failing system.

if there are problems somewhere you short the problem out locally - I mean, where will it end? The middle east is a shit hole so lets all go live in the West?

Take in the unaccompanied children and the injured by all means,

AFAIC they should all go camping in Turkey until they sort out a way of turning the middle east from a constant raging clusterfuck into a bearable place
>u mean like it was before we bombed it lol?
That's our problem to deal with - and as far as i see it, a fixing such a fugging corrupt, flawed system as the one we got going is a fucktonne more important that some people getting bombed.
I know it sucks, but it's true.

Stop posting pictures of a crying Sicilian who was a wannabe Native American.
This guy was 100% Spaghetti bender

Actually they were leaving because they wanted to be even more religious.

What's your point, Ahmed? I don't care about Christian values, people are worried about refugees who want Islam in their country except if a war broke out over land and ownership in current year it wouldn't end well for the "refugees" this time. Times have changed, unlike radical Islam not everything is about religion. Sometimes it's about keeping what's yours and make no mistake the land and everything in American belongs to Americans plain and simple.

>I don't care about Christian values

That's obvious.

>Deuteronomy 24:16--"Fathers shall not be put to death for their sons, nor shall sons be put to death for their fathers; everyone shall be put to death for his own sin."

>Ezekiel 18:20--"The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself."

My required general education course in college told me, among many things, that the pilgrims were privileged white genocidal religious zealots who did horrible things to the native population.

So I don't want any more of those please.

I understand your confusion Ivan, especially since it's well past midnight on a Friday night so unless you are in a rage from DTs I will assume you are drunk.

The North (Yankees) was settled by all sorts of idiot religious people. The problem they had with society is that it was filled with sinners. Therefore society had to be remade according to their divinely inspired terms. There is no compromise allowed because it stems from religious conviction.

Meanwhile America (the South) was settled by poor and ambitious young men who wanted to make their place in the world. They wanted to be left alone to make money in peace and enjoy their families with a large, wealth producing piece of property.

Unfortunately, the South lost the war and the Northern narrative is dominant and what is exported but it's really just part of the picture of America.

We found our religious haven, they can find their own

Most Americans are not immigrants. They were born in America. The propaganda is categorically false.

Wow that really makes me think

>refugees fleeing from religious persecution.

No.

They fled persecution in Britain and went to Holland.
Then they wanted to persecute the Catholics back, but the Dutch didn't let them.
So they went to America where they were free to persecute whoever they liked: Catholics, Jews, protestants with slightly different views from their own, etc.

>Unfortunately, the South lost the war and the Northern narrative is dominant and what is exported but it's really just part of the picture of America.
Fair point. But from outsider point of view America pushes on everyone:
> Therefore society had to be remade according to their divinely inspired terms. There is no compromise allowed because it stems from religious conviction.

so the second generation of these new immigrants will be natives?

This guy has been like this the whole thread I think he's just slow.

They weren't.

Their dreams interfere with ours.
It's not our job to protect those who aren't citizens of America.

Uh, why don't the two of you get a room if you love each other so much.

>4VKgALV6 and mFIb8oO1 sitting in a tree

Those immigrants obliterated the people already living there because they didn't fight back hard enough.

>went to Holland.

That must have really fucked them up.

Self-preservation

Confirmed for not having a damn clue what original sin is.

this

It's, like, when you talk to snakes and eat an apple and stuff.

That's a big no-no in Christian circles.

America wasn't founded founded by refugees fleeing religious persecution it was founded by capitalists with balls despite the religious extremists that preceded them

As native to America as you can be

Fucking this. Four or five years ago, while travelling, I bought my young son a CSA hat. He loved it. Fast forward a few years, we came across it while boxing up old toys to donate. My then 11yo dropped it like it was a steaming pile of shit. He demanded to know why it was in his room. He looked at me like I was about to beat his ass.

That broke my heart. I explained to him that we had family on both sides. Sometimes, cousins vs. cousins. He wanted to know why anyone in our family would go to war for slavery. He actually thought that was what the war was about. We had already started homeschooling. Evidently, not soon enough.

You're that same whiny Irish flag that pops up in every fucking thread

Jesus just go back to /reddit/

>outsider point of view America pushes on everyone

This is how it feels to be born a Southerner. It's been a constant refrain for over 150 years. The Yankees have pushed that bullshit from day 1.

Because, little jimmy, do you know what happened to the natives in america when refugees came?

After Sherman's march and the 'rebuilding' bullshit.. Fuck 'em..

They're with Jesus now?

so all you have to do is be tolerant for a few years until they have children

you can speed up the process by breeding with them yourself

America was actually founded by people who had to flee their country because their religiouis views were too extreme and then they killed all the natives. Just like the rapefugees now will do.

Poetic justice.