FUCK THE JAPANESE

>be japanese
>be in europe or north america
>everyone treats you with respect and kindness
>no racism from whitey piggu
>be white in japan
>can't enter certain bars and clubs
>people judge you for being gajin
>even if you're born in japan and know fluent japanese you'll still never be considered japanese by your countrymen
>can't even rent a fucking apartment

FUCK OFF YOU NIPPLES! Why the fuck are we treating you pieces of shit with respect and kindness when you treat us like garbage? Racist pieces of shits. South Korea is better than you. Next time I see a nip tourist in Stockholm they'll be donkey punched I've had enough of nips.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>even if you're born in japan and know fluent japanese you'll still never be considered japanese by your countrymen
Implying you consider svartingar as svenskar.

I'm sorry

I think this is less indicative of a problem with the Japanese, rather the problem is clearly with western society.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

That's why the Japs aren't being cucked by feminism and Muslims right now, Sven.

No but at least we let them enter our fucking bars

Explain

those inveterate racist little nips really got off easy when it came to assigning "blame" a few decades ago by the liberal elite. Compare the way they are ranked in the "guilty shall pay" scheme, compared to say... white South Africans. One got a "get out of jail free" card and the other got a death sentence,

You need a bigger wallet 's all. Also, you need to berate them publicly. Throw in some racial slurs for good measure. pro tip: pull your eyes back towards your ears in a 45 degree angle while nodding your head when you're engaging in conversation. You'll see a different Japan.

If you're ethnically European, you're not Japanese, just as Africans aren't European. Get over it faggot.

it's the same here

lol that's why you need to go to busier parts of japan

>>can't enter certain bars and clubs

Those bars probably had bad experiences with rowdy drunken Russian sailors or American soldiers.

Some Japanese hotels stopped accepting mainland Chinese tourists because they were noisy, dirty and steal the bedsheets and towels. Probably farmers that came into money.

Japanese prize smooth social interactions above all.

>No but at least we let them enter our fucking bars
kek, no we don't. They let in like 1-2 so they won't be called racist, every one is told that the place is ful.

If a bar does let every one in the Swedish people leaves and you're stuck with a bunch of people that scare away all the paying customers while they don't drink anything themselves.

FFS, Sven, use some clear tape and stretch skin around your eyes with it, to blend in.

Gaijin commit more crimes than natives, are generally rowdy, disruptive and rude. Their average IQ is also lower than native Japanese.

So basically everything pol says about blacks applies to gaijin when seen from a Japanese perspective.

kek

>be white in japan
>people judge you for being gajin
>even if you're born in japan and know fluent japanese you'll still never be considered japanese by your countrymen
>can't even rent a fucking apartment
This is how it should be, though, and other countries ought to be doing the same. Do you just have your head so far up your ass you consider every refugee shitskin child born in your country to be Swedish?

rude

>be redpill fourchanner
>be super into making shit up about other cultures.
>be completely ignorant about japanese culture.
>be confused about the difference between japanese people hating you because you're a dick, not because they're racist. Notice that other white people get treated like princes in japan.
>be unable to rent an apartment because you're a shithead that couldn't get an apartment in any country.
>be sadsack whiner about how white privilege isn't enough.
>be afraid of everything in the world.
>be not able to handle and respect differences in culture.
>be holding the first block for the wall that will never be.

I see what you are saying but drunk Aussies in Japan are nothing compared to the niggers we have here.

Why can't you fuck off? Japan is a dying nation and does not need white beta males who watch Animu and have yellow fever.

They have the right to defend their land as you should defend yours

>fourchanner
>ignorant about japanese culture
back you go newfag

And guess what? They'll still be majority Japanese 100 years from now.

How about your country faggot where ANYONE can be considered """"""swedish""""""? Is that the superior model? I fucking hate you

No of course not but you should at least be able to enter fucking bars and clubs as a tourist. That's just retarded. But it's because they hate you americans they yell no americans but I'm sure they would let in the sauerkrauts

>Japanese people in Japan prefer the company of other Japanese over the company of shitty tourists from parts unknown
Sounds like Sweden could learn something from them.

#Whitelivesmatter

I rent an apartment

4 of my white friends rent apartments

You don't get kicked out of bars for being white, you get kicked out for not knowing the language. If you speak Japanese you can do anything.

Also you can thank Americas muhreens for most of the white hatred.

I've never experienced racism living in Japan. Please stop spouting nonsense

Congrats Japaneses, don't be cucked like us in Canada.

Why? Why do they need to allow annoying tourists everywhere?

Would you allow Arabs seeking ficki ficki to a club with Swedish youth?

gaijin scum

You know that "Japanese Only" signs refer to language, not race, right?

Very respectful of you

Those annoying tourists helps their economy fuck off Slovenia. But most arabs wouldn't obviously go here as tourists they come here as refugees. I'd like european men and north american men and japanese men go to swedish clubs with swedes yes. Are you retarded?

I can 100% back up your claim of Jap racism against whites. When I was in Okinawa over half the bars you would go in to they would get all butt hurt and says "no merican, no merican" . So ya fuck you Jap faggots with a flag that looks like a bloody tampon.

>thank Americas muhreens for most of the white hatred.
>I've never experienced racism living in Japan.

What did he mean by this?

>going to clubs and bars like a degenerate monkey
AY

Was in Amsterdam last month and this happened word for word: bar filled up with Middle Easterners, all the women left.

Dang, if that image is supposed to show you know something about japanese culture, not.

You are showing knowledge regarding the culture of pedophilia, homelessness, and inbreeding. Poor kids or is that your wife and wife?

Thanks for sharing.

How many children did you rape, marine-san?

>Be Chinese before and during WW2
>Become Test Subject for the Umbrella Corporation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

None but I got many soapys

A Korean shit and a Japanese cool person agreeing, both getting the doubles?

Asians confirmed part of Kek's great family.

Not as many as you did in Nankin, banzai-kun.

Are you retarded? The bars refuse foreigners because the natives wish to be left alone. Why force yourself on them like some sort of creep?

Surely by taking in foreigners they would lose a lot of native customers

that's because you marines always rape and kill Okinawan girls.
I feel sorry for tourists who had bad treatment tho

Don't be sorry. It's your nation and the obligation is on foreigners to be respectful of your customs and laws.

Rich tourists can be assholes especially rich arabs who think they can do anything.

A rich arab will go around groping women and asking them how much they charge to fuck him.

dumbfuck you are in their home country abide by their rules and you will have no trouble, oh also that whole not letting filthy gaijin into certain businesses/clubs/bars thing? Yeah they do that because some other dumbfuck gaijin fucked up their shit so fuck off its their business and country deal with it swedecuck.

Yeah the black ones, one nigger in our unit acutally punched a jap and stole his money. Ended up being stuck in japan for legal issues when we all returned to the states.

>Why wont the japs accept me!
>I'm White and friendly!

Ulterior motives, distrust.
To them you're the Jews leashed hounds and are ego-inflated faggots about your masters feeding you the most.

Stay the fuck out of Japan.

How about you don't be a fucking weeb, faggot.

Respect should be earned not taken for granted. The Japanese owe us nothing. Nor do we owe the whole world hospitality. Time to regain that self-respect that the Japs never lost.

>No but at least we let them enter our fucking bars
But we shouldn't.

He means that he knows some racist sentiments exist because of American marines but he never personally experienced it.

Well how many rich arab sandnigger princes do you think there are going to swedish clubs every day? Lets be honest, most arabs are poor as fuck. They literally have nothing. If we don't take them in as refugees no fucking shitskins will be in Sweden partying it up. Only people that can afford to travel and party like europeans, americans, japanese etc.

but I thought the jew fears the samurai?

dont be we nuked you cockroaches twice, it makes sense that you guys are passive aggressive cucks to whites

If he was Finish he wouldn't have to

No survivors

Don't you fucking get it, we ARE the Jews

They do. Because the samurai is the opposite of the swedecuck.

>>be japanese
>>be in europe or north america
>>everyone treats you with respect and kindness
ahAHAHAHAhhaHAHAHaHahaHaHaHaHahahaHaHaHaHahaHaHa

no nigger. white people even now believe that racism towards asians isnt racism and blacks are 2 times as bad. race war happens you all get a dosage of protein blockers in the tap water and everything burns to the fucking ground

This, most American whites are either too lolberal or too redpilled to randomly mug someone, let alone a non-white

We should be more like them. This whole praising diversity and multiculturalism is a one way street, and it's leading us to extinction, my Swedish friend.

True, but when you have a choice between niggers or muslims just choose neither.

Try being good looking and white. Fat weeb neckbeards such as yourself won't be respected anywhere.

Isn't japland a permanent American vassal colony? I'd be mad too if I was a tiny yellow dicked radioactive rodent!