Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NqB0rUB17To
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we dont

lace the heroin

Darwin awards everywhere

Give them large amount of fentanyl.

Why fight it? Let everyone get doped up, you stay sober, you succeed faster in life.

>how do we fight the heroin epidemic

i understand this problem fixes itself with time

Kill the drugs addicts as it worked in the Philippines.

telling your government to stop bringing it from Irak and puting it on the streets.

Treatment using medical cannabis

youtube.com/watch?v=NqB0rUB17To

We don't.

Natural selection removing stupid filth is a good thing.

hand out free fentanyl, let the problem solve itself, if only you could get them to lie in the incinerator before they shoot up saves the trouble of lifting the corpse but you can get other junkies to do that

stop

let'em die

if gov't wanted to end heroine epidemic we'd leave afmanistan

Duterte-style

Witnessed.

or just push potassium chloride when they end up in er

Public awareness and community building, along with pushing for legislation to counter lobbying and drug pushing by pharma.

Addendum:
Sell poison-laced drugs. Death and paranoia should get the job done.

We build a wall on our southern border.

Are you new here?

BY GASSING THE KIKES

This shit is fucked. Look up opiates and the Mormon community. This epidemic is hitting populations that aren't "supposed" to be hit. Because quite a few got started off with pills.

Checked.

Legalize it (along with all other drugs), and stop offering any publicly subsidized medical care for drug-related health problems.

Degenerates will kill themselves, while people with even a little bit of discipline will have a more enjoyable life and a lower tax burden.

It's because legal opiates are so freaking hard to get.

There are millions of people here illegally that can't get a prescription filled or afford their drugs. So they buy an acceptable substitute.

legalize medicinal heroin?

>fentanyl
Carfentanil would be better, not even (((naloxone))) can help.

Heroin laced with cyanide would help

Make them OD.

No. It's basically decriminalized (they're debating making it official because who doesn't want to be a heroin sanctuary city) in Seattle. We have needle exchanges and disposals EVERY FUCKING WHERE that sit empty and unused while our parks and streets are fucking littered with needles, trash, vomit, shit and junkies.

Get it through your fucking skull : you are all degenerate. There is no such thing as a happy heroin story. Even tweakers have their shit more together and they blow up trailer parks.

Even more annoying is the yuppie fucks who think they've got their smack habit well in hand- pushing us to allow literal zombies just because you haven't turned into one yet. Piss off.

Who makes these shit threads every day? Is it a bot?

We don't. We let it sort itself out. If anything we should be killing all addicts.

we designate a city where it is legal and let all of the junkies move there like the potheads moved to denver after weed was legalized in america. detroit is the perfect candidate city

Let the junkies die. They made their choices, and we shouldn't waste money saving these bums just so they can go shoot up more heroin after they get out of the hospital

find a better pain relief option. Legalize marijuana and research the shit out of things like Kratom

or maybe prevent production so that shit does not come to contact with people.

Give them fentanyl

correct. Our country has a pain epidemic. Instead of helping these good, suffering people the DEA decided to punish millions of innocents and overreacted to dumbfucks misusing opioids. With the pain relievers now rescheduled they're damn near impossible to get.

Did the pain epidemic go away? Did our countrymen's agony disappear? Of course not. It's still there but now the people's relief has been taken away, and they are forced to go to dark places alone to find the help they need.

The DEA is more concerned with upholding their ideologies than helping the American populous. And while current opioids are not ideal at all, this approach is not the way to fix the problem.

Fentanyl is fun as fuck to snort

No come down, no addiction. Degenerate/10 though.

Cheap drugs ftw

By killing niggers.

Kill your local heroin dealer. Only solution. The addicts need help, most are working class people who were prescribed opiates for work related injuries. Right now Mexican cartels are targeting the 99% white area of Appalachia and slanging their dope there because there is no gangs there and no one will do anything about it.

The 'problem' isn't the heroin, it's the COST of the heroin. Solution: unlimited amounts of free heroin.

No more crime, problem solved.

Only one solution.

>free heroin vending machines and needle returns on every corner
Let them fucking die dude. Literally the only thing that concerns me about them is where their needles go. Have found several on my street and raged

two ways to do it
1) refuse aid, let the dead pile on the streets from overdosing and eventually the people left will either be smart enough not to fuck with it or be smart enough not to fuck up with it. likely will lead to lots of unrest because this is seen as inhumane

2) do a switzerland and decriminalize, offer free health clinics where professionals can help addicts with clean needles and quality heroin, so instead of the addicts focused on where to get their fix, they can focus on being productive members of society while trying to kick the bucket. less unrest, but is costly and useless junkies may abuse the system.

Open up safe houses where addicts can get all the drugs they want provided they stay in the safe house.

Eventually they'll overdose and burn out.

I just want to try heroin once. I've hear its the best feeling ever.

Will i become addicted from just one high?

Mao did it right.

We don't. Let them kill themselves. Why should taxes go up any more than they are? The drug war is a complete failure. Fuck em.

I was a heroin addict for 4 years. Three years ago I quit cold turkey. A lot of my desire to use a substance came out of the counterculture I thought was applicable to me at the time.
The answer is not to kill every single drug addict or give them poison. As a former junkie, I will admit 90 percent if these people's deaths would make the world a slightly better place, but there are people like myself who aren't scum of the earth and made a bad choice.
I believe to truly stop addiction , a battle must be fought on two fronts.
1. Stopping it at the source.

Kill high level drug dealers and have even stricter border and airport patrols.
Three strike rule for any dealers, 1 sale, jail. 2 sales, prison. 3 sales death.
2. A change in the culture.
Doctors are one of, if not the most, dangerous, addiction peddlers. Anl change in how we prescribe drugs needs to be changed. You don't need oxyxotin if your leg hurts. You don't need Xanax if you have a difficult time ordering coffee at Starbucks.
Although seemingly impossible to curtail, most media is pretty OK with low level drug use. Weed, benzos, codeine is practically totally acceptable in anything , movie/game/book for anyone 12+
I'll sound like a fuddy duddy for this, but that kind pacification is the gateway to heroin. I'm living proof.

One more note, minorities , esp. Blacks and Hispanics, are the major reason there are so many drugs on the street (big surprise huh?) A sense of nationalism would do well to curtail addiction.

it's truth in a bag and you can't unlearn what it contains, user.

Go for it, no one will stop you from being retarded.

We dont. Instead we make the heroin super strong and addictive so more people who take it die.

Would a "Hamsterdam" work?

Fuckin A

Krokodil is a cheap alternative that can be made at home! It's so easy, even kids can make it.

fpbp

came here to post this

like.. MOTHERFUCKER, you were told 1000x since fucking birth

>sticking needles in your arm with strange substances from strange men is a bad idea
>sticking needles in your arm with strange substances from strange men is a bad idea

What the fuck do they do? Stick a needle in their arm.

idgaf if they had script addictions. I did and I fucked it in the ass because I wanted to stop taking them. Tapered off a bit, and then blinked and cured my brain.

We shouldn't. Better promote it to minorities.

How do we fight the repetitive thread epidemic?

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Have you ever tried any form of drug?

by killing the mods

Top of the kek my nigga

Bullets and blindfolds

Caffeine along with various other predictions prescribed to me.

with guns apparebtly

Leave the drug addicts alone. They are hopeless sinners like the rest of us, looking for something to ease the pain of this SICK and EVIL WORLD.

Execute the dealers in the street. Sieze their belongings auction them to support the addicts families.

>junkie dumb enough to get hooked

"I-it was the blacks and spics and CULTURE AND THE WEED INFLUENCED ME"

Have you ever stopped to consider the fact that maybe you're just fucking stupid?

Just legalize it so dealers pay taxes and violent subhuman shit skins lose this livelihoods.

Fuck spic cartels I greatly awIt the day of their reckoning.

I did. I lived in hell for 4 years. I almost died on multiple occasions. The Doctors were sure they were going to have to amputate my arm after I used dirty water to shoot up and missed, and got an abscess the size of fist. You're going to get a lot of shitty troll responses, but this is one subject I take very seriously. For the sake of everything you love in your short existence, do not try heroin.

Where the fuck you live nigger where you can't get clean water in America

I was absolutely fucking stupid.
And all my dealers were absolutely black and Hispanics.
And culture absolutely contributes to addiction and drug use.
Nice try.

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
like this

Hang all drug dealers. Get caught dealing? DAY OF THE ROPE.

The fun thing about krokodil is, I hear, that it could be made fairly safe to inject by just doing a chemical redox to one of its components. But they don't do it, because it would make it more expensive. Hence only bottom feeder scum use it, as it's all they can afford.

>In busy Manhattan McDonald's bathroom
>Line with 50 people right in front of the stall
>Realize I forgot to bring water in with me
>Break down and use toilet water because I was a helpless shell of a human

God I wish they would just kill all the fucking degenerates that camp on the side of the fucking freeway and leave their trash everywhere. Seattle would be exceptionally nice if they actually fucking came down hard on all the drug addicts, homeless, and other belligerents.

Sorry man. Stay strong and keep moving forward.

>DAY OF THE ROPE
Ever seen "Prayer of the Rollerboys"? Fun movie, in it the "day of the rope" refers to the fact that the "evil neo-nazi" villains are selling a drug called "rope" that renders its users sterile, thus effectively sterilizing all drug users. Then they attempt a coup.

Of course the Rollerboys get defeated in the end, but I think it's a really fun movie.

>There are people who unironically want to legalize heroin

How can you be se fucking stupid? Not only is it a proven health hazard to society at large, but it is so addictive that addicts are well known to do anything to get their fix. Since they lose their jobs, they almost invariably turn to crime to pay for their addiction.

Heroin completely destroys a persons ability to contribute to society, and moreover it almost always causes them to become an active drain through health problems and crime.

Nobody wants to pay for your AIDS positive, ODing ass to get treated in our hospitals. Nobody wants to have to tiptow around passed out addicts on our sidewalks. Nobody wants to have to live in fortresses because some junkie will rob us blind if we let our guard down for one second. Take your degenerate drugs and fuck right off.

Good point. You've convinced me. Build the wall and genocide Mexican cartels. Kill them all.

I appreciate that.
I've been clean for three years now though and I am currently working on getting my CASAC in NY state (and complaining about vidya). I dedicate all of my free time to helping addicts and redpilling those on the fence about drug use and legalization. There are a lot of dumb fucking people in the world who don't see a problem with legalizing heroin and/or prescribing junkies choice of drug to junkies (Canada I'm looking at you).

Let them die, weak willed teens become burdens as adults.

THIS is the saddest post i've ever seen on the internet.

Kratom. Normalize, publicize, and broadly distribute. Mass produce to lower price then tax and regulate. Promote a culture of responsibility to decrease incidents of dependence, and market it to the elderly and infirm to quash a culture of 'cool' use.
/thread.

It's just gonna be worse if it's illegal. You wouldn't have shot up your arm with toilet water in a crowded McD's if you had a clinic to go to, now would you?

"You think kratom is good? You should try heroin!"
/Thread

>We should sell people heroin
>That would stop people from doing heroin

KEK PRAISE BE!

You regulate it. Give it to those people who've been on heroin for 10-20 years, god knows we got lots of them over here. No, don't give heroin to 20 yr old hipsters, screen people and treat them like medical patients.

Kratom is medically safe and inexpensive. Can you find any evidence of kratom acting as a gateway drug to harder substances? It's a legitimate concern, but holy hell the benefits smackdown the shit outta the slim fraction of people who get into heroin through kratom.
It's like saying, 'you like caffeine? You should try cocaine!' I guarantee there are people who have gone from coffee to coke, but people who are happy to use a harmless, legal substance that isn't as strong as a street drug are more common by several orders of magnitude.

I hear that stupid fucking argument every. single. day.
Yes, if I shot up at a clinic I would be a MUCH better contributer to society and my addiction problems would no longer be a burden to anybody. (Also I've been to "shooting gallery's" before, they only work if you can make it there stupid)
Damage Control is not the solution to this epidemic. Patting addicts on the back saying "Here we built this nice little place for you to get high at" CONTINUES to pacify the way people (esp. Teenagers) view drugs. I agree junkies should have access to clean needles, but that's putting a bandaid on a tumor.

Saying "nuke [incert country]" might be a meme, but nuking Afganistan off the map will sertainly help.

Additionally, do you really think legalization would cause more people to do heroin? Would you take up heroin if it was legal? Would anyone you know do that?

The pattern in places where they have decriminalized drugs is that drug usage and particularly overdoses go DOWN. Stigma remains.

Checked.Honestly a wise answer.

Same, i'd probably smoke it rather than shooting it desu

Ibogaine