How do we remove racism against white people?

How do we remove racism against white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M&ab_channel=VICE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Lefkowitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't, we segregate.

>Auto-Segregation is new

Have they never been to a high school lunch room? Literally in a lily white bubble.

Stop being racist

By removing non white people.
>duh

I love the double-think of the left/SJWs.
>REEEEE SEGREGATION IS RACIST
>WE NEED SAFESPACES
I would really like to know how these people think? This whole "domiant group=always oppressive" ideology is just crazy.

now if only we could get this to trend on a national scale...

>niggers dont wanna live near white people
>this is a problem for white people

k

racism is power + privilege shitlord

Stupid Canadians. Can't even spell color correctly.

Excuse me, are you blaming the victim?
Check your privilege white-o-phobe.

>niggers dont want to live near white people

good,there crime and racism wont be missed

They have to go back

>We don't, we segregate.

Which is hilarious because blacks want to bring it back.

Racism is natural and beneficial for maintaining a harmonious society.

I bet the article is critical of white people not nigs.

Then why do they come to our countries? Also link please.

I think white people are avoiding living around (((POC)))

Isn't this what Sup Forums wants?

We remove non-white people from this planet. Simple.

Course it is, it's vice news.

this

The only progressive way to live is to treat others as though we're living 60+ years in the past.

You let them do exactly what OP's faggy post alludes to. Let them go make their own utopias without whites and see it collapse faster than a free falling building that got hit by plane debris from the top.

The democrats are still the party of racism. Hear me out here.

Who is pushing for "safe spaces" (segregation)? Who is pushing for abortion, which is overwhelmingly used by blacks? Who is deliberately and openly trying to sow discontent between blacks and whites? Who is encouraging blacks to become more violent?

If you were really racist, you would reject Trump and vote democrat.

Good

who are you quoting?

i think that only works with blacks. every one else can survive with only their own people

"Niggers avoid interacting with white people."
Why is this a problem?

I am only racist against orange people.

FPBP

>be America
>hate the letter u
>?????

>The problem of Jews wasn't designed to convince students that Jews are a problem

Then they should be able to go do so if they want. Just stop deliberately fucking up white people's shit.

If they can survive on their own they should be applauded.

If the result is blacks and browns moving away from whites, I think the question is how do we promote it?

It's literally a term coined to describe Hitler's views on the Jews. ie white people being racist against (((white))) people.

>be me
>be radical revolutionary supporting a multicultural and multiracial society
>through grassroots movements we protest the government and achieve change through our diverse network of people campaigning, fundraising and raising awareness of systemic inequality
>all of the sudden people of color support nationalist and separatist ideology and want safe spaces devoted to their """""race"""""

These ungrateful fucking shits

Fuck orange people.

Let them have Africa. The whole thing.

Seriously, repatriated American negroes would run shit and might actually turn it into something.

remove blacks

Why would we want that?

They need us, far, faaaar more than we need them.

We need them like the human body needs cancer.

>Shitskins
YOU CAN'T SEGREGATE US! THAT'S NOT EQUAL YOU RACISTS REEEEEEEE
>Whites
Fine we will make some laws to people can't do that anymore
>Shitskins
FUCK YOU WHITEY WE DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND YOU. WE WANT OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS REEEEE
>Whites
Good that's what we wanted in the first place.

Didn't really work out that well the first time it was tried.
youtube.com/watch?v=OMwI5unlK9M&ab_channel=VICE

only problem is they want us to foot the bill for their neighborhoods

Now they all can just move back to Africa and be happy over there.

We literally did that.

Remove non-white people.

>t. Somali

This isn't really news. If these people have ever been to a multicultural school in the last 10~ years, this has already been a thing. It's human nature to stick to what's familiar.

This shit shouldn't be encouraged however, the cultural divide between ethnicities is already bad enough. Now they wanna make even more of an effort to segregate themselves from the rest of the country? The cultural differences will just be amplified and in turns more hate crimes based on superficial bullshit.

>Using the Civil War

Would totally work if Lincoln and the rest of the Union gave two fucks about niggers.

The only problem with this is that Democrats favor whites being governed by nonwhites.

So the Dems are a trap.....your argument is standard "Dems r da real racists" and moves us backward.

Sounds good to me 2bh. Let's meme Liberia or some shit as the ultimate safe space

But but.. muh great emancipator!

I'm okay with this. In fact, why doesn't every PoC do this?

That was your plan when you founded Liberia.

WHITES OWNED NORTH AFRICA FOR MELLINEA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They never wanted complete integration, only seperate but equal. That's yank propaganda

>Now they wanna make even more of an effort to segregate themselves from the rest of the country? The cultural differences will just be amplified and in turns more hate crimes based on superficial bullshit.

>he doesn't want a race war

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH...

Spoken like a truly enriched Londoner. How progressive of you.

You realize if we were segregated from each other none of that would be an issue right?

Enforce existing laws, removing equity law and Section Eight housing schemes first.

#SegregateWhitesForSafety

tell me more about how oppressed you are.

We don't. They're doing our work for us by waking up white normies better than us stormfags ever could.

You have to understand how their ideological doctrines fit together. It actually has an internal coherence, even though the entire system is objectively incoherent in the real world.

Summon the swiss!
"antifa"

We tried that once.
The just freed slaves enslaved the natives.

Dam

We need to encourage this. Black nationalism is the quickest route to white nationalism.

PoC self segregating themselves, what the problem.

So they don't want white gentrification? I guess we'll just resort to white flight, right guys? Is that racist?

but how do we stop all black schools from having idiot teachers propagate shit like jesus is black, the pope used to be black, the black man built america, blacks were kangz of europe, etc? that's the only reason they want to be segregated

hahahah its gone full circle

dont leftists realize that this is what we want?

we just want to be alone

We don't. Separation should be encouraged.

Well, some freed slaves in the South owned slaves themselves, so that shouldn't have been a surprise.

good, encourage them to be segregated

1. Stop referring to people as colors, we are all colored, we are all people of "color"
2. Stop referring to individual groups of humans as specific types. Simply use the term human for all crimes.
3. If we must identify people by color, also identify white people by color.
4. Fucking STOP GIVING A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT SKIN COLOR AND ASK WHAT THE FUCKING ACTUAL PROBLEM IS AND WHY SHIT IS OCCURRING. WHY DO NIGS NIG. WHY THE FUCK DO WHITES WHITE. WHY THE FUCK DO ASIANS ASIAN.
cuz they nig
cuz they white
cuz they asian

GOOD ANSWER. THAT'LL HELP.

Fake news

>How do we remove racism against white people?
How do you move your consciousness out of Human?

All western countries will balkanise and then when we need resources we'll go to war with the countries formed by minorities until they fuck off back home

this

Who cares? They can call it folklore and pass it down for hundreds of years if they keep it in their own backyard, like every American has the right to

Non Muslim Black Africans > Black Americans.

that is the beginning of the fall of the empire, just because we don't want to hurt their feelings

When will you guys realize that non-whites DO want to live near you, as long as you are a marginalized slave caste that works for them? They literally will not stop demonizing you until you are in chains. Wake the fuck up white man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Lefkowitz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(professor)

There's an old nig at my work who expressly told me he is scared of other black people, but not white people.

If they say it's their country and everyone else doesn't budge, they lose. Which, by Trudeau standards means they win.

Seems like it worked out really well. Nigs are sent away from human beings and nig on each other instead of us. Many nigs died because they nigged each other so hard. Not our problem now. We should do this again except send them all this time.

No, they want niggers in front Whites in the back.

>You realize if we were segregated from each other none of that would be an issue right?

How are you proposing this is going to happen? Are we gonna built physical barriers that separates people by race within a city, some District B13 type shit? Or do we just have dedicated zones with invisible borders and put up signs everywhere, warning that you are entering a nigger zone. They are gonna completely run their community into the ground while draining the tax payers money. And when we stop throwing money at their "problems", they'll start rioting and pouring into our zones, demanding the whiteys come help their shithole out.

Slavery is African culture.

Slavery was abolished in the west, while it is still practiced en masse all over the African continent.

Blacks will not stop until they have enslaved white people. It is their nature. This goes for Arabs and other middle easterners to a lesser extent as well. Slavery is in their nature. They want white slaves.

You going to let it happen?

Color=brown
It always just means brown

>1900 - white men segregates blacks
>1960 - white man invites blacks to society, gives them full rights
>2016 - blacks want to segregate themselves
you have come full circle retards, enjoy life in gettos

second sentence contains factual error. correct the record!

Slavery is human nature. Whites (The British especially) were the first to try to stop it internationally but pretending like it wasn't practiced by Whites as well is silly.

yall niggas is trippin foe on gawd cuhh

Good, keep virtue signalling yourself right into a pair of chains. Whites practicing slavery centuries ago is irrelevant, an immaterial factoid.

Meanwhile, all over the west, Africans are attempting to enslave whites, and succeeding. Luckily, no one will call you racist if you just put these manacles on and start giving 100% of the fruits of your labor to your African masters.