*sips tea*

*sips tea*

So why did you dump my tea in the sea in the first place? That's my question.

What about al-Nusra, al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Boko Haram and the literal hundreds of other Islamic terrorist groups.

There's only one KKK. There's like 200 ISIS-esque groups.

FUCK YOU DAD
YOU JUST DON'T GET ME

*tips fedora*

we shouldn't have. rebeling against england was a mistake. it was all just a bunch of angsty guys having a temper tantrum at mommy england. i regret this, england, and i'm sorry. america would be a better country had we never left England.

But I can't

Why can't fags just off themselves?

Common gay boy wants rights for himself. Goes to the Democratic Party. Starts defending Muslims. Many such cases. Sad!

>Injuns did it.

>Believes Christians started the KKK, and not democrats.

The tiny org that is the KKK and a small church, vs. over 100,000 extremists and the entire fucking backwards countries that support them.

goddamn I'm mad

Also this.

Well america will never be part of Britain again, but maybe one day Britain can become part of america? We're getting old now, can our most successful son take care of mommy?

Head of the DNC soon to be a muslim. Sad!

>this thread again
Do you need to shitpost this poor bait daily?
>1 post by this ID
inb4 a bunch of retards reply w/ out sage

Have we not been doing that since 1941?

The k doesnt stand for khristianity.

And then you can separate the KKK and neonazis from TRUMP.

*gulps coffee because I'm not a tea drinking faggot*

What I know is that be it ISIS or Islam this faggot would still get stoned to death.

>But look at the cool new pepe .gif I got!

It would be hard to separate KKK and Westboro if they were 85% of Christianity. *sips beer*

How about we look at each group's body count over the last decade? Or perhaps the amount of funding they receive from foreign governments? Or perhaps their stated end goals? Maybe the policies of the nations that host each group? Or the level of influence they hold within national governments?

The KKK and Westboro are several order of magnitude less dangerous than ISIS.

I don't believe that, but I'm just playing off of OP's retardation and giving it back to him in the same terms he gave out

Wow it's almost as if bombing, arming, polarising and funding extremist groups in a region for 5 straight decades tends to produce extremism.

I'll never understand some white people. If one person dies in an attack here, you people will call for nukes to be dropped. Millions die in these Arab nations as a direct result of western fuckery, and then you ask why so many of these people hate the west?

You people are clueless. It's ok, you'll be extinct by 2100

/thread

*sucks cock*

The problem isn't just Isis, it's Islam in general.

Wake up, son. You're dreaming again.

See
You ignoramus cunts

as always, when someone's entire argument is an analogy and that alone you know for a fucking fact that it's bullshit

underrated

fucking royalist scum

>tfw a non-white thinks he has superior intellect and everyone else is stupid

>2016
>worshiping a kike on a stick

>the problem isn't just the KKK, it's Christianity in general.

>Westboro baptist church
>Like 50 members.
>Say mean things.

>ISIS
>Around 50 000 members, exponentially more supporters.
>Behead infidels and massacre innocents.

how are they even fucking comparable? Why does anyone even care about the Westboro baptist church?

i separate those insues and classify acordingly
islam is shitty not because of islam.its because they encourage genocide and war.

Canada is that way you fucking cuck.

Read a book cunt, your country has been fucking up political movements and funding extremists around the globe since the 50's. You walking contradictions admit that you are funding and supporting ISIS and at the same time can't understand why the Muslims world isn't to blame.

Seriously, fuck you people. Because you're not even ignorant, you know what's going on, you're just either too hateful or too stupid to connect the dots.

>leaf

If you're not being ironic (although I know exactly what leafposting looks like) then please read the Quran, the Hadiths, and the example of Muhammad. Islam is, at its core, a cult of death that advocates violence as the best method of spreading the faith.

Barbary pirates enslaved over a million Christians and Europeans between 1715 and the end of the Barbary wars. When the fledgling United States sent Jefferson to negotiate with these North African Emirs, to ask them why they attacked and enslaved American vessels even though Americans at that point had never done any violence against Muslims, the Emir responded that the Quran gave him a moral right to enslave kafirs.

So the US did what the US does best - sent a navy to blow up some mudpeople

>Wow it's almost as if bombing, arming, polarising and funding extremist groups in a region for 5 straight decades tends to produce extremism.

Oil producing middle eastern muslim countries using economic leverage to twist American titties into helping them overthrow their neighbors is hardly our fault, retard.

Why do muslims never accept responsibility for their actions? Remember, you guys are savages, and wherever you go, you are savages.

> If one person dies in an attack here, you people will call for nukes to be dropped. Millions die in these Arab nations as a direct result of Arab fuckery

Shit in the toilet? Not a problem.
Shit on the kitchen counter? BIG PROBLEM

>Crusades
>Defensive in nature
>lasted 300 years

>Jihad
>Offensive in nature
>lasted 1400 years and still going on today

how are they even fucking comparable?

Lefties seem to be awfully afraid of the long dead KKK. Maybe it's because that's the only thing they can latch onto because western civilization is far more civilized than middle-eastern.

Get back to me when ISIS is gone.

Read an actual book cunt,extremist islamic groups have existed since the dawn of islam. God you fucking leafs all need to be gassed.

Westboro are non violent. KKK are irrelevant.

Ju- wha- WHY?

Why is this faggot defending islam? Does he know that islam instructs to specifically kill homosexuals instantly and without question?

*gulps water*

>TFW white guy laughs on image board while his population is guaranteed to disappear by 2100
>TFW thousands of white boys are being bullied into suicide in white countries as we speak
>TFW he will see his daughters and nieces with non white men

It's hard to take your white superiority seriously when you are getting BTFO on every continent, and your country will be >50% mexican by 2050.

>TFW we have the last laugh

Last year in sociology class (after the paris attack in november) the teacher was talking about terrorism and the only example he cited was an attack carried out by the KKK in like the 80s. Fucking pathetic.

>American education

Yes, yes the beige horizon is inevitable fallacy.

Keep thinking that, because it is not as if white people have never tried an ethnic cleansing before.

>if you can seperate a boy scout who said a mean word once and the boy scouts then you should be able to seperate murderous psycopaths from psycopaths
Sure, not all Muslims are in ISIS, there's even a small handful that aren't knowingly aiding any Jihadist group, but when the worst you've got is a group that holds up signs and you want to compare them to a group that's actively committing genocide, it just seems silly.

Honestly Russia should just "accidentally" drop a few nukes in the region before their government is bankrupt.

kek'd

>gay guy
>white knighting for Muslims
Really makes you think about how badly he'll be murdered under Shariah

>Doesn't know history
>Thinks he knows because he reads Sup Forums
All of your. It's incredibly hard to take anything on Sup Forums seriously once you're actually educated

I bet you're the exact type of faggots that act like "ohhh look at university kid with his liberal brainwashing" because you think this board is gospel.

I don't mean read a book. Read 500 fucking books. Get a fucking education. Then come back to this board and see how retarded the conversation is, 99.9% of you have no fucking idea what you're talking about and do nothing but repeat what you've heard on Sup Forums . You've done no research. You've travelling nowhere. You've met nobody. You've learned nothing. You've spent your best years wasting away on this god-forsaken hellhole and somehow managed to trick yourselves into thinking believing what you read here made you "Red pilled"

I hope this board sticks around, I can't wait to see you guys mentally break down as your belief system is ripped to shreds by society. You're already the lowest scum, but you're not as emotionally wrecked as you should be. I see 2-3 suicide posts per night on Sup Forums, I'll be here to watch you pathetic faggots slowly succumb to your own lives and disgustingly perverted minds

Fuck you, and fuck your gay tea.

You should have voted for Bernie if you like taxes and cuckoldry so much you fucking faggot.

Separating Isis from islam is a job for muslims.

Get out of my country, fucking mudslime.

>The autist thinks it will happen

You're outnumbered in your own country faggot, not only by brown people but by white people that will kill you for trying what you propose. You're done. It's over. You lost and you don't even know it.

I don't even dislike white people, because I know successful excellent white people. You're not that person, you're a pathetic loser and nothing pleases me more than seeing your emotional well being slowly crushed. Every year that you stay on this board, the more your life will spiral downwards into depression as you see that your core beliefs will be shit on for the entire future

There are a LOT more Muslims who are okay with extremism than there are Christians who support KKK and westboro. You know like those entire nations that are still whipping people openly on the street or chopping heads off for showing a picture of a drawing of an ankle.

But I am a successful white person. Can you really expect a board with millions of white males on it to all be losers?

And besides, white people have always been a global minority. Doesn't stop them from conquering the world. If things get bad enough again an ethnic cleansing may be on the table.

*sucks dick*

Our country now. All of the wealthy regions are ours now. I'm living in a ~600,000 house surrounded by 80% brown people. Few whites. The other rich areas are all asian. Our birth rates triple yours. 4 of my cousins have come here in the past 20 years and had 2-3 kids each already. And we're sponsoring more and more to come over

You've already lost this country, you're slowly going to watch it slip further and further out of your hands - and there's nothing you can do to reverse it.

>muh day of the rope nuclear option

Yeah, and Bernie still has a path to President. Ship's sailed faggot, there will not be a single white majority continent within 50 years. In 100 years, whites will be a minority in every country

$1.2 billion muslims.
15 to 25% are extremists according to most governments. = 180 to 300 million people who think ISLAM should replace every other religion.

So ya, i'll take a few dozen thousand crazy KKK and Westboro combined out of our 350+ million Americans.

Because it's a huge difference. Fucking moron.