Muslims converting to Christianity in Germany

We're all cool now, right?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-refugees-converting-to-christianity-in-germany-crisis-asylum-seekers-migrants-iran-a7466611.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-refugees-converting-to-christianity-in-germany-crisis-asylum-seekers-migrants-iran-a7466611.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a trick, they will infiltrate Christianity until they control it from the inside the same way Jews began infiltrating Catholicism 500 years ago and not FULLY control it. Catholicism is a Jewish controlled front.

>what is taqiyya

What if its legit and they just want to improve their circumstances by adopting the culture of their new home?

they can't be deported if they're christians, because they'd be persecuted in their countries for apostasy.

they are legits

you need to have some serious balls to leave islam, and muslims converting to christianity know that they will now be persecuted for life by others mulsims, but they choose it anyway, because being persecuted means you're good at being christian

there is a lot of muslims in Maghreb who are converting to christianity juste because they know islam is shit

Yeah, but how many are doing it? Almost 0.

Some are probably legit and excited to be able to escape Islam and some are probably just blatantly lying for the benefits.

I don't care what they do to your religion, will start causing their offspring to realize how bullshit religion is.

*tips*

if only everyone was as wise and enlightened as you this planet would be in a constant state of euphoria

That's shrewd Hans

Does that happen frequently?

>you have more benefits when you are christian than when you are muslims in Germany/Europe

They are converting to a very watered-down Christianity. We have been lied to before.

>Catholicism is a Jewish controlled front.
No. You are fucking idiot.

>haha, now you can't deport us because we'd get killed back home

And would you look at that Christcuck taking them in happily. I hope one of those muzzie converts cuts his head off.

BTW
It takes about 7 years to be come a Roman Catholic.

It's not some protestant shitfest where you jump in a bath and shout hallelujah

The Pope wears a fucking Yamaca!

armenian here , as long as you convert you good.

there is no way you would get a muslim to be baptised even for shits and giggles.

>does not require a ritual form of baptism

no it doesn't, all you have to do is go to church

no surprise some mick worships his king in the pointy hat

this

Shit that's actually pretty smart.

>it takes 7 years to become a Catholic

Stupid potato nigger

>The Pope wears a fucking Yamaca!

Fuck off back to your tin foil hat of neanderthal protestantism. If you can't handle evolution the magesterium of the Holy Roman Catholic Church is well beyond you.

no, this guy is semi correct
the parish can dictate how long it takes and the amount of study/parameters that need to met

I wasn't baptised at birth, I had to go to study three times a week from Easter til Christmas

Suddenly muslim turned christians cause terror attacks in Germany. Media worldwide claims christianity behind them and should be outlawed.

this, they take that shit seriously

I'm not religious that's why I have been objectively led to believe Catholicism is Jewish controlled, a google search will show you all the evidence.

>persecuted for life for leaving the faith

We really need to hammer this point in when criticizing Islam. Muslims are held hostage by the faith itself. For most Muslims, the only way to leave Islam is in a bodybag.

you converted to kike-stianity? what a fucking idiot

This is what the hardcore "economic migrants" will do, some of them will probably start big businesses too.

If you're Afghan w/o connections, hopping on the refugee thing and pretending to be christian is 100% the smartest thing you could do

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslim-refugees-converting-to-christianity-in-germany-crisis-asylum-seekers-migrants-iran-a7466611.html

>1 million refugess
> 4 (four) converts

Dont they dare to go full conversos. Remember what we did to them?

Christ, this fenian is triggered.

a google search will provide you with all the evidence that we are from nibiru and adams calendar is a landing strip to transport gold so they can fix their ozone layer

They can infiltrate my dick.

This, it is absolutely allowed.
In crusade times, you can find many stories about people being killed by muds who pretended they converted

>no it doesn't, all you have to do is go to church
>no surprise some mick worships his king in the pointy hat

It takes about seven years and your lack of knowledge on the subject should be more than enough for you to stop spewing bullshit The time can be less if you come from another Christian denomination. Baptism, first communion and confirmation take time as does the catechism.

The only reason of Europe being this cuck is because christianity. It doesnt matter if they convert, they are stil moors only that they worship another desert non euopean fake god.

not really, realistically you can't work, rent or do anything here legally if you have no legal status. We can't deport people who'd face death, but they don't get a refugee status. They're "tolerated", no work permit etc, you'll get minimum social benefits and you'll have to move into a turk controlled ghetto where they charge you 200€ a week to sleep in a room with 20 other "lucky ones.

No, it doesn't. It took me two years, not seven.

Get a load of this dumb cunt

>converting to Christianity
You mean Catholicism? Pick one.
Know the difference, it can save your life.

RIP in pepperonis, muslim apostates

>The only reason of Europe being this cuck is because of a lack of christianity

Fixed that for you.

>7 years

dude, it takes a 1 year class + baptism. maybe it takes the irish 7 years to learn how to be catholic, but that just shows us the quality of the irish brain, not how hard it is to become catholic.

This

Maybe they can un-reform it and we can get back to the killing.

>No, it doesn't. It took me two years, not seven.

Anglican?

6 Iranian Shiites convert to Christianity
24 mostly female Nordic women convert to Sunni Islam
10 Christians become atheists
10 Muslims become atheists

>dude, it takes a 1 year class + baptism. maybe it takes the irish 7 years to learn how to be catholic, but that just shows us the quality of the irish brain, not how hard it is to become catholic.

I take it you are not confirmed then

>catholicism

its a start

>>The only reason of Europe being this cuck is because of a lack of Lutheran Christianity
fixed that for ya

in crusade times, you can find many stories about people burning people at stakes because they were witches

>thinking people don't develop

>>>The only reason of Europe being this cuck is because of a lack of Christianity
fixed that again

>they will now be persecuted for life by others mulsims
Which is really a problem in muslim dominated countries like germany or france.

>you can find many stories about germans burning people at stakes because they were witches

fixed

this is just reparations

Go kiss some refugee feet, papist.

Christianity saves europe one again.
Pagan cucks BTFO

>yfw you realize that they really do practice taquito

>yfw you realise burgers are actually burritos

STILL SHITSKINS. GERMANY FOR THE GERMANS

This.
Once a muslim, always a muslim. Nothing you do can ever convince me you're not still scum.

It is for me.

Shows they're not part of the problem and don't want Germany to turn into another middle eastern shithole

and then what will Sup Forums start blaming it on when they start blowing themselves up in the name of christ instead of allah?

Yep, I'm cool helping the refugees if they convert. Clearly, these people made an attempt to integrate into the culture

Catholicism has a civilizing influence on Arabs. Remember, the Levant, Egypt and Anatolia were the richer and more sophisticated half of the Roman Empire under paganism and Christianity. Near Eastern civilization reached its apogee under Christianity (late antiquity). When the Arab becomes Christian again, he reaches his true potential, and becomes capable of assimilation to Western culture.

Given the dire spiritual and moral state of Europeans, adding sincere Christians can only be good for these societies. Think of this way: a society that is 100% European but 90% amoral will surely die, and European-ness will die with it. But a society that is 90% European but 25% moral has a spiritual backbone that can make it resistant to the savage attacks of Muslims and modernity.

It's just gutless/pathetic iranians doing this, they don't even believe in christianity, they're just doing it to leech as much off germans as they can

Considering the punishment for leaving Islam is beheading, I'd say they get a pass and a half.

A whole two passes if they chose a less cucked denomination like eastern orthodox.

Mussolini was a mistake.

Before anybody shouts taqiyya, know that this only permits Muslims to lie about what religion they believe in if asked in order to "escape persecution." A Muslim that makes a visual effort to partake in the rites of another religion is apostate and therefore outlaw. They can and will be killed. So chances are these folks are real fuckin serious about converting considering where they are.

Why Islam when Roman Catholicism is superior?

Yes this poster raises a good point. Taqiyya only applies to Shia Muslims, and in any case, Muslims don't need to hide their religion to "escape persecution" in Germany; if anything they should celebrate it to get gibs, social status, victimhood points.

>victimhood points
x2 Apostate Murder Combo

Another possibility, some of these guys have been crypto-christians this whole time and being out of where they are from allows them to actually be open.

Remember, there are a fuck-ton of Arab Christians.

Nah, Catholic.

no you christfag nigger, they're literally doing it so they can be guaranteed residence in germany/wherever

Don't be an idiot. Muslims aren't that smart. If anything, they'll just track a bunch of shitty ideologies into the religion.

Weak willed people. Worshipping a 3-headed hydra man-god instead of the 1 true GOD is a sign of depravity.

It's literally within Muslim Doctrine to falsely convert and cheat the Infidels.

It's a hilariously evil religion

Don't they go to Hell for denouncing their faith? I know Christians do. God doesn't joke around when it comes to that.

That muslim kid in the spongebob shirt looks pretty dope.

the people doing this aren't religious to begin with though

NO

The reason everyone is getting sick of Christianity on the far right is just how much cucking they'll do when it comes to race. Fuck off, I miss when Christian fucking hated misgenation, not embraced it.

This. Muslims go to Hell for leaving the faith, and their parents do to. Their families will denounce them, and they're also supposed to kill them.

Yeah, whats with people assuming all people from Muslims countries are the same level of religiosity?

Considering the zeal of converts, these guys are probably the most christian people in Europe.

>1 true GOD

When did this board become Christian all of sudden? You're literally the new athiestfags.

Still better than Islam.

You dumbfuck.. just

you must be new here.

>Fucking Taig can't handle the truth.
Your pope is literally a Jesuit.

I meant that these people weren't religious muslims to begin with, they're only converting for the gibsmedats and guaranteed residence

fuck you niggers are dumb as hell

This. It's the most unfair part of Islam. If you leave the faith, your parents go to Hell; so when you leave, your parents see you as damning them.

That's what it is. That's 100% of what it is. They're abusing the trust of these naive Christians by pretending to be interested in Christianity, and once they have enough witnesses that are willing to testify to their "interest in Christianity", they'll go to immigration officials and say "see, the country I came form is full of people who would kill me for my religious beliefs, I can't be sent back, you must keep me, now hand over the welfare shekels".

No, this board has never been so Christian. You had a few thread where the Christians were Christians-lite, the Nazis, the libertarians, but mostly you had the /x/ kids and the athiests. This whole board was flooded with shitlib Christianfags after the election.

Daily Reminder:

God doesn't matter as much as your race does. Don't believe (((Their))) lies.

First of all, that condition depends.

Second of all, that's why nearly all of them try to join small, independent Protestant churches.

2nd post is best post today

Whats it like to have christian arabs about?

Because that essentially makes them Spaniards and Italians.

Deport them to Spain and Italy?

I think that taqiyya thing may have been developed by shias to escape persecution by Sunnis. If a Sunni kills a shia, he gets to go to heaven.

>We're all cool now, right?

Nope.