Damn... good point

damn... good point...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this is actually what dumbass gaytheists believe
bump

Listen, Patton, it's good you're realizing your shtick's getting old and whatnot, but you make it way too obvious with how short you make your OP post rather than make an actually coherent argument.

Although your picture is correct, to an extent. The idea that humanity just "happened" is retarded, though I don't know why I need fundamentalist neocon soccer moms to tell me this.

That's why I'm agnostic. I'm willing to admit that humans don't know everything.

not an argument

its ok stick with that and don't bother understanding evolution, the earth is only 6000 years old so obvs its impossible for invertibrates to become humans in such a short time right? Must've been made of clay and Gods breathed in our nostrils, much more believable.

But why do I bleed blood instead of water or mud?

Checkmate Christfaggots.

If god exists....
then how he make my meat so tiny?

I wasn't arguing with the picture though, faggot.

GOOD LUCK MEN

>minute changes/improvements/mutations take place over billions of years
>end up with something "complex"
this baffles theists

Tip harder, atheistcucks

>muh jews
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

roll

Agnosticism really is the best way to go. Christians and Athecucks are both pretentious fuckwits.

Roll

Because He wanted to make you specifically a laughing stock.

re-rolling

>Be a Omnipotent being all might and powerful
>Tries to wipe out humanity on a grass of sand in the comos
>Fail twice

God either doesn't exist or is not that powerful.

naw cuhh u trippin goofy

Holy shit, i should stop replying while drunk.

Sure

no they want you to accept that we are not sure how things started cause we need proof.

"magic did it" is a shit teir nigger excuse.

>>Tries to wipe out humanity on a grass of sand in the comos
Huh?

There's just as little proof "muh science n shiet" started human life than a divine being playing us like The Sims.

>Tries

He never once tried to exterminate humanity. Just wanted to kill a shitton of people, which he did.

why is it hard to "believe" (I mean grasp) that something basic that changes itself can develop into something complicated over millions of years?

not even suggesting an answer to the origin of life on Earth but why would you think humans just HAPPENED and didn't slowly develop out of several species through thousands of years of migration and selection

there is a fossil record and we share most of our DNA with other life forms on earth.
still a better choice than "a wizard did it"

cos mummy told them god did it

God is an infinite field of metamorphic consciousness that became the phenomenal world, you dumb faggots.

is this the official state religion of Canada under Weedman?

>randomly
No. Atheists, and even non-atheists but not christians, believe that complex life _naturally_ appeared from the harsh, barrn, and lifeless climate of early Earth and can explain how complex life _naturally_ appeared under the laws of nature.

Nah, it's officially a weird hybrid of Islam, some wagon burner shit, and full force homosexual hedonism.

re-rolling

Let's roll.

It's a dick, isn't it? Rolling again.

Damn, that looks promising!
Roll 1.

>chaos knight
>tfw kek sends you a waifu
Roll 2.

>It's another "I'm too stupid to understand complex biochemistry so it has to be god" episde

Roll.

God is the creator of Biochemistry.

WHAT NOW FUCKWIT????

rolling!

rollan

Roll nigga

wow what a thought provoking argument

this looks like an interesting roll

SINK
THE
CHINKS