youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGbZ7IrC8
youtube.com/watch?v=pwZETr1TEOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please fuck me in the ass zuckerberg

>Fake News

WHO SMELT IT DEALT IT

cant cuck the zuck

he is so awkward and autistic when speaking publicly, it wont go well

You'd think he'd have more power simply influencing politicians rather than becoming one.

Yeah he's got the face for it.

LOL I can't wait to see his autism extrapolated across a political speech.

Is anyone going to vote for him? He's already done more do stifle free speech than most of our politicians, and he doesn't even have any political power.

he's so likeable

If he wants to steal someone else's organization to cuck them out of winning, Trump already did that with the establishment GOP.

>facebook owner
>most qualified to be President

Facebook knows EVERYTHING about our lives. This could (((work)))

>Mark Zuckerberg may be buying politics

He's already in politics.

>already has blackmail files on a sixth of the human race

he'll be the most successful politician ever tbqh

>The most Jewish Jew

He has the charisma of a wet rag, wouldn't have a chance

Low Energy

THE FAKENEWS DAHNALD

HAND IT OVER TO FACEBOOK FOR CENSORSHIP

lets not zuck up to the leftists

Fuck this kike. He should be killed

Hope so.
So much winning blowing that smug face.

>he's coming
hes coming to suck on some tiny china dick

is it wrong to wish that was a real school assignment handed in?

Let the memes begin...

he's a thieving heartless cunt, so he's one step ahead of the game

not sure if anyone has done more harm to the internet in the past 10 years than this tremendous faggot

>get help

kek

???Balakrishnan???

Hahha holy shit can you imagine the first presidential debate? Zuck the cuck would completely fall apart without his army of scriptwriters.

He'll have to fight Moot.

I'm going to need a new place for my casual contacts. I don't need endless propaganda for Honorable Leader every time I get on his site.

COME NOW, GOY, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

lol, yeah in china

another kike libfag from silicon valley. great. i'm sure they know what's best for everyone.

God he's such a faggy jew.

He's still not Moshiach.. Wont happen.

To be honest, it's about time America had a Jewish President.

>steal people's idea for a ground breaking website and make money off it
>try to steal a new way of running for president

Can Zuckerberg think of anything original?

There have been plenty of Kabbalist presidents..

>not sure if anyone has done more harm to the internet in the past 10 years than this tremendous faggot

Google.
He's second place though.

>Balakrishnan

Literally what?

His slogan will be
MAKE AMERICA CONNECTED AGAIN

>To be honest, it's about time America had a openly pro-Jewish President.
FTFY

ITS DIVERSITY! GOSH! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

He will be the most awkward, detached, unappealing politician in american history.

Zuckerberg-Kasich

I'm With the Buffet

holy shit. Jews are the most hideous race there is. Abos are more tolerable to look at.

Trump had decades of experience and exposure in show business when he ran, Zuckerberg is a reclusive borderline aspie

Just fucking kill me now.

Jews steal everything from the goyim, what do you expect

the only thing trending on facebook: click here to register blue and vote suckerberg.

guys been surrounding himself with too many yes-men, doesn't realize majority of people think hes a sleaze and pos.

Should I delete my Kikebook, Sup Forums ?

It's hard though, so many friends and family on it.

No, just post stuff that is completely detached from your actual persona.

The only way you can prevent the internet from defining you is to present it with bad data.

why does make the strange noises?

also checked

2020/2024 will be the meme election of the century though.

Blue = Zuckerberg
Red = Kanye
Green = moot

They still have absolutely no idea how totally and widely hated they truly are, do they?

You have to be a good spokesman to win. He's autistic and there's never been a kike president. There's a first time for everything I suppose.

>The guy who has access to the personal information of 99% of US citizens
>Wants to get more involved in politics
Literally just shit myself in horror.

>experienced in censorship and cowtowing to china
perfect establishment candidate I guess. I think america will like a populist one for 8 years and find anything else abhorrent for a long time though

>jewish president

Did he not get the memo from the Council of 300 about NOT REVEALING THE HAND OF THE ILLUMINATI?

A jewish president would face criticism. Criticism of jews is anti-semitism, and they would have to call 50% of the country anti-semitic; they wouldn't be able to get away with it. Then they lose their biggest weapon: the ability to SHUT IT DOWN by crying muh antisemitism.

There's a reason Gates and Jobs and Buffets and Bloombergs manipulate politicians via bribery from the shadows...dumbfuckerberg.

>actually being antisemitic and not trolling

Checked

I find their "Connect the World" campaign to be selfish in light of the obvious pit falls of facebook

Trudeau the 3rd

>That Autism

>Thinking that realizing that weaponized claims of anti-semitism happen is anti-semitic.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwZETr1TEOw

Yeah dudes gonna need alot of work

what could go wrong?

Zucksteinbergowitz is a sperg, he makes ¡Jeb! look like an easy going cool and confident kinda guy, he's a manlet, he sounds like the kind of guy you'd start hating really quick if you got to know him irl. All of these things are a big problem, at least in national politics, that's why Americans vote for the cooler candidate, and why manlets can't hack it in presidential elections.

kek

VOTE FOR ME GOY OR I WILL LEAK ALL YOUR SECRETS

it is an absurd premise based on an antisemitic claim.

while the premise itself is logically sound (people weaponize offense - yes this is true, of course, we see it all the time), the way it's framed here relies on a prior claim - "jews are uniformly deceptive" - to make this premise.

thus it is antisemitic by proxy.

>2:25
Well, her pussy sure is wet for that money.

That's why I would have voted for Bernie Sanders.

witnessed

Kek.

It's called autism, my friend.

2024 is.
2020 is Trump again.
And that supposing Trump hasn't been elected emperor yet by 2024.

>"jews are uniformly deceptive"
>implying it's a claim without any kind of substance
>implying it's not just as much of a universal truth as water is wet, dogs bark, the sun is hot and (((Americans))) are retards

Gas yourself. You're pathetic attempts at semantics are embarrassing for a race who relies entirely on it to "win". You're argument is literally "facts are anti-Semitics" and how do we know that "jews are uniformly deceptive"? Pick any period from history and you'll find all the answers you need. It's things like that that determine exactly what facts are and, to the best of my knowledge, they don't have any kind of predisposition towards Jews.
In fact your entire false post, proves exactly why "jews are uniformly deceptive" which is what you were trying to disprove in the first place. Let me guess, it was just pure coincidence.

Why can you bastards not just act like humans when you, vaguely, resemble us anyway?

No one in America is going to vote for this spastic aspie...no way no how. He has a hard time speaking without laughing to himself, he's weird.

Ok someone needs to kill this jew NOW.

Literally everyone has seen "The Social Network" and knows to at least a small extent how much of a prick he is.