When did he get so fucking based?

When did he get so fucking based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9rGpykAX1fo
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's not based, he's not even intelligent. You get high off your confirmation bias.

He was always pretty based

Remember the "shoulder thing that goes up" interview?

Nigger confirmed.

when he dropped the bow tie

This.

Broken clocks are right twice a day.

what did he do?

youtu.be/9rGpykAX1fo

niggers

thank mr skeltal

He just started a new show on November 14th. It's obvious he is trying to fill a new role for Fox by being their "based white guy". Time will tell if he truly is based or just another shill.

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE&t=4s

Never forget the time an actual Jew ruined this guy and his liberal counterpart.

thank mr skeltal

AAHAHAHAA niggers spotted!

You realize you're blackness will never go away. Even if all whites are gone from the planet, you'll still be an ugly nigger and niggers with lighter skin than you will hate you.

get up, walker over and look in the mirror. That ugly nigger face will haunt you until you die.

is that chloe moretz

thank mr skeltal

Tucker Carlson is the whitiest person ever

Amy Schumer, the new live-action Barbie.

I've seen him on good terms with people like Nigel Farage and Andrew Breitbart for a long time. His news publication, dailycaller, also has a lot of "alt-right" like articles. A most recent one was co-written by Sam Hyde even.

this, its a picture from the set of Barbie

You can't cuck the Tuck!

A FUCKING CIRCLE

the man is a hero

he's a fucking limey faggot. even shapiro BTFO him that one time.

wtf you guys have internet?

pretty sure it's chloe moretz

fuck you skeltor where were you when i was younger? im 6 foot 2 inches fairly big but my goddamn wrists are so skinny it fucking sucks

nvm i thought that was piers morgan from the thumbnail, lol

Right after Trump got elected.

Maybe he senses the Trump movement's effects, and his inner MAGA inspired him to crush leftards more.

Sage and report shill threads

Cucker Carlson is another Fox puppet that reads the same scripts and does zero independent thinking. Not to mention his """"guests"""" are all cherrypicked high school liberals.

He also isn't fooling anyone with that pathetic wig

this is probably the most incorrect post without ever formally claiming something

>sage and report shill threads
get a load of this goy

Never debate a comedian

Yes he is. He eats libtards like you, quite clearly, for breakfast.

>bring on people who aren't strong speakers and don't tell them what they're gonna be asked ahead of time
>give "gotcha" questions that bait them into trying explain their "view" and cut them off when they say something you can twist
>twist the shit out of it and create a false narrative that you steer the conversation into addressing
>person refuses to concede a point because they know you're trying to put words in their mouth
>give blank retard stare
>rattle off loosely held together "facts" to pretend you're winning the discussion
>smugly pretend you've won the argument because they won't concede to a point that isn't accurate
>refuse to let them elaborate
>cut off interview

A true inspiration.

Chloe posting pls

Because it's Friday and we ain't got shit to do.

how the fuck...

When the hell did Fox News become the voice of logic and reason in the media? What world am I living in? Was I just lied to all my life by liberals saying how bad Fox News was?

>personal attacks are arguments now
stupid cunt

thank mr skeltal

wtf she's swole lol

Thank mr skeletal

After he got BTFO by Jon Stewart on Crossfire is when his journey started.

He went home licked his wounds and then had like 80's movie style montage of him getting based over the next couple of years.

Also I remember him being on the radio and talking about how he buys nicotine gum from other countries on the internet because it's cheaper, and that's p funny.

>personal attacks

Try again. Or keep shilling your entry-level media personalities

one of the three of you is literally a mudperson

thank mr skeltal

tucker is such a qt. i fucking hate that kike though and i'm happy his show is shit and he's a washed up slob who no longer has any control over the media

he is not o'reilly or hannity, he let his guest talk and let them do suicide live on stage

thank mr skeltal

thank mr skeletal

I don't know, user. He came out of fucking nowhere. He was just some rank and file anchor at Fox and now all he does is brutalize leftist butthole all day long.

Stay mad, faggot

thanks mr skeltal

thank mr skeltal

no...it's not

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Thanks me skeletal

he used to have a decent show on CNN years ago, but oy vey, Jon (((Stewart))) shut it down

idiots

John Stewart got his show Crossfire cancelled back in 2004, and he's been biding his time ever since, stewing in hatred, boiling in malice. Now he has been unleashed onto the world.

He seems to just interview the lowest common denominator of liberal retards. thats probably why he's been so dominant recently.

If anyone wasn't sure before this. The people who make the laws of this country LITERALLY do not read the laws before they pass them.

I think it was was some jew out of california, cant remember her name. but she said something to the effect of

"youll know whats in the bill after we pass it".

He's forgone any journalistic integrity to become nothing more than a hatchet man, a poor man's Hannity.

Libs are the lowest common denominator. They don't know how to argue any more because they don't and can't. They censor and block all opposing views and live inside online & uni campus hugboxes.

The Libs who get Tucked are the best and brightest on the modern Left, without a block button or rent-a-mob to shut the Righty down.

thank mr skeltal

That was Nancy Pelosi on Obamacare.
>We need to pass the bill to find out whats in it

What was Stewart's point even?

I only saw him use the "I'm a comedian, so I can comment on politics and avoid any criticism of being wrong."

thank mr skeletal

>tucker Carlson
All theae faggots from le r/the_donald think this guy is such hot shit for some reason. No one here cares
Fuck off already

Harvard

thank mr skeltal

>The Libs who get Tucked are the best and brightest on the modern Left

the saddest thing is, this is totally accurate.

It may seem like tucker is literally picking retards out of a group of protesters, but no. These people he picks are the heads of these protests.

That must be why I feel so bad for them when they agree to talk to an actual adult.

Even though I know what they are all about

Let me correct you there, Tucker resigned two weeks before this happened and it was going to be cancelled anyway so the kike didn't get it cancelled. In fact, they invited Jonathan Stuart Horowitz because he was a comedian and they wanted to end it at a lighthearted note but this Jewish shill ruined it. Tucker wasn't prepared and only heard about who their guest was before it started airing and Jon Shekel's producer or manager was ashamed of his libtard behavior and apologized to Tucker. It was before Mr Oy Vey made a propaganda show disguised as comedy.

When he stoped wearing those fucking stupid bow ties. It's like his power level doubled when he took it off.

His show is brand new. He's only been on FOX and Friends and other shows before getting his own.
I think what he does differently is that he let's his guests ramble as he asks questions to keep them going, then he starts wrecking them when he has all the points.

I think you mean Nancy Pelosi who said about obamacare: you have to pass it to find out whats inside it

thank mr skeltal

IN
THE
MORNING

at the time, he really was just a comedian hosting a comedy show that made fun of politics.

He asked those two on crossfire to actually discuss politics without all the theatrics that generate ratings. Then he accused them of "partisan hackery." Tucker took offense to this, apparently, and called Stewart out on his partisan bias. Stewart's defense was "I'm a comedy and have no obligation to present decent news to my viewers, you fuck"

He was actually pretty fucking awesome on Fox and Friends weekend, you just had to read between the lines a bit to see what he was saying then, now that he's got his own show he's just revealing his powerlevel

fuck, i'd forgotten how based he was. i've thought he deserved his own show for years now, though.

he hasn't changed his style has he? go with what works.

thank mr. skelital

Hasn't he always

"You can't cuck the tuck" on YouTube is pure entertainment

All jews need to be exterminated.

When I noticed Paco in the back I lost my shit.

is she on roids?
Are those shoulders real?

these fucking shoulders, man

thank mr skeletal

thank mr skeletal

Ben Shapiro points this out. It's called "clown nose on, clown nose off." Whenever they are on the offensive they are very serious and aggressive, but when they get attacked or there is a flaw in their argument they step back and go "woah bro, I'm just a comedian don't take me seriously hahaha." A great example of this is that recent debate with Trevor Noah and that chick from the Blaze. Noah will go back and forth from being a "serious journalist" to a "comedic goofball" in seconds flat. He learned this from Stewart.

his key to success is he doesn't attack ideals, he doesn't attack platforms
he attacks their thought process and exposes it as illogical and not based in reality

it doesn't matter what they are arguing about, someones stance can be totally reasonable however he knows they did not arrive at that conclusion logically and thoughtfully so he pulls the rug out from under them when they can't justify why they feel a certain way

thank you mr skeltal