Help a libcuck understand Sup Forums. I'm not memeing or shilling. I genuinely want to know

Help a libcuck understand Sup Forums. I'm not memeing or shilling. I genuinely want to know.

Why does Sup Forums think Trump is better than Clinton? Because he hasn't done anything as corrupt as her? He wasn't in politics, he didn't have the same power as her. We have no idea what he's capable of and hasn't exactly been a beacon of morality. Given his history playing fast and loose with the law to further his businesses, there's nothing stopping him from achieving levels of corruption that Clinton could only dream of. The worst part is if Trump becomes corrupt, you all wouldn't even care. In your eyes, Trump could tax you into poverty and use the military to kill citizens and you'd still say Clinton is more corrupt. What the fuck would Trump have to do apart from starting WW3 that would make you wish for a Clinton presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/08/im-the-union-leader-donald-trump-attacked-im-tired-of-being-lied-to-about-our-jobs/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=l-W8Ox3YsAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is the most depressing part of this whole election, half of the American public are now seen as immoral pawns under the spell of a corrupt political party and its mouthpiece media and they can no longer be relied upon to vet their candidates for criminality. In retrospect, the ideological differences between the two parties were nothing compared to this threat to the rest of us from these "zombie" voters.

Trump is an agent of change, Hilldog was not.

>americans actually believe this
kek

But the thing is most Democrats know she has issues. Her base consisted largely of minorities afraid of Trump and bernie supporters who defaulted to Hillary. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who talks about Hillary the same way trump voters really about Trump. We knew what to watch out for and were hoping for progressives in Congress to keep her in line.
With Trump, he's shown here can get away with almost anything. What the hell stops him from going beyond Hillary?

Your can't be serious. Let's take a look at that carrier deal he's been raving about.

>When I first heard the news, I was optimistic. But I began to get nervous when wecouldn’t get any details on the deal. I urged caution, but our members got their hopes up. They thought their jobs had been saved.

>When I met with Carrier officials last Thursday, I realized that that wouldn’t be the case. Though Trump said he’dsaved 1,100 jobs, he hadn’t. Carrier told us that 550people would get laid off.

>Trump didn’t tell people that, though. When he spoke at our plant, he acted like no one was going to lose their job. People went crazy for him. They thought,because of Trump, I’m going to be able to provide for my family.

>All the while,I’m sitting there, thinkingthat’s not what the damn numbers say. Trump let people believe that they were going to have a livelihood in that facility. He let people breathe easy. WhenI told our members the next day, they were devastated.

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/12/08/im-the-union-leader-donald-trump-attacked-im-tired-of-being-lied-to-about-our-jobs/

this election can be seen as Conspiratards vs everyone else

the battle was fought on the internet, Trump pandered to conspiratards with his anti vaccine chemtrails are real rhetoric

the conspiratards went apeshit and in case you don't know the previous crimes of the Clinton family are a major talking point in many many conspiracy books printed over the past 20 years

thats what turned the election

conspiracy wackos, because they've been dismissed for so long any attention just made them spew all the anti Clinton venom they could muster, and there was a ton of it, legitimate evidence

so it wouldn't have worked if Hillary wasn't a known criminal element to the conspiracy buffs, but she is and was so it worked

Hillary could have won, but she would have had to match Trump's game by denouncing Soros or somebody of that level, she had to match his telling secrets move and she just didn't have the balls to do that

What is better in your sick mind: 1000 jobs staying or 1500 jobs leaving?

I think the number is lower than 1100, but Trump never said that he was saving all of the jobs there. Nearly every time the Carrier deal was mentioned, it was made clear that half of the jobs were still leaving.

Go figure, people with manufacturing jobs are idiots and union leaders take advantage of them.

> Washington Post

Try again

It really was HIlary's turn :/ Not ONE person in the whole of american politics has put as much time, effort and dedication into becoming the first woman president as her. Its sickening to see it all wasted just because some inbred hick bought into the whole muh emails thing. Like so what if there were "classified emails" on her computer, how is that objectively worse than a reality star memer who grabs women by their genitals. Like, i'm not directly affected by that, but, boy, c'mon america, weak showing.

Is this pasta, or do all you liberal idiots do is spout the same catchy buzz phrases, and half baked ideas thinking you are actually intelligent?

Like I swear I have read this before. I just know the vast majority of liberals don't have an original thought in their head so you might have actually wrote this out.

I'm a libcuck who supported Bernie. Clinton is pure evil, she says anything that will get people to vote for her, and Trump genuinely cares about America and its people.

Trump was the best choice we had (Johnson and Stein couldn't get into the debates, so they had no chance. It sucks, but they weren't really candidates without being in the debates).

Hilldog was labelled BY THE FBI as 'Careless and Incompetent'.

Even is she is not charged as a criminal, this disqualifies her from holding political office.

Between the 2 of them, Donald was (not) labelled careless and incompetent.

Try again.

It's literally written by the union leader. I don't think you'll find a better primary source.

>Johnson

What's a leppo?

>better primary source.

A news outlet not tied to a presidential campaign. Washington Compost was part of the clinton campaign.

Try again.

>Johnson
He would have stood even LESS of a chance if he got into the debates.
Whenever that man opened his mouth he lost votes.

Only because he hasn't had the opportunity. He's never held public office. How much more incompetent can you get?

all the answers to your questions can be found here m8

Nope, it's original. I was totally serious.

>Washington Post

>Multi-Billion dollar empire
>Hasn't had the opportunity to be careless, and incompetent.
Do you guys even listen to the things you say, or do you just say them?

Because he isn't
1.financed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar
2. pro illlegal mass migration. Do you genuinely not see a problem with giving the entire world a cart blanche to burn their papers and start a new life in the US? Something I always wanted to ask a real non-retarded leftist.
3. supportive of dystopian newspeak

These things alone make him vastly better than her already.

The FBI may not have labelled Trumpf as careless and incompetent but the rest of the civilized world did. That should be equivalent in my books.

>thinking the FBI wasnt conspiring against Hilary from the beginning

>How much more incompetent can you get?

Well, you could lose the election you rigged.

You could lose $250Million in charitable donations.

You could even mishandle 33,000 classified government emails that are now is Russia's hands because your piece of dogshit gateway brand email desktop has gameboy-level information security.

Try again.

>Trump cares about people

Seriously, what makes you say that. I don't understand. He's spent his entire life working too grow his own wealth. What work has he done to solely benefit others? Clinton at the very least can claim this given her years in office and lives saved by the Clinton foundation.

>civilized world

Sorry cucky, but leafistan isn't the civilized world. Niether is Germany and France thanks to Merkel.

I'd rather have a wildcard than self-serving crook.

Is there a list of/pol/ approved sources i can rely on in the future? This whole "i don't trust this news source" shit is getting to be annoying.

>Not ONE person in the whole of american politics has put as much time, effort and dedication into becoming the first woman president as her

it's like she murdered all those people for nothing except useless sheckles

>2nd or 3rd debate
>moderator asks Clinton if putting a no-fly zone over Syria would start a war with Russia
>dodges the question

That was the breaking point for me.

Yeah. A paper that has endorsed niether candidate. Otherwise GTFO

Running a business /= running a state

When will this meme die?

>When will this meme die?

When your statism dies, subject.

Or would you prefer 'slave'?

>What work has he done to solely benefit others?

he tore down a whole shitload of homes in staten island that were occupied by black families

>lives saved by the Clinton foundation

You mean the foundation that has ties to child traffickers? The same one who's representative in Haiti was caught trying to smuggle a dozen children out, while Huma was giving her constant updates about the situation by email. Kek stay deluded you utter retard.

If he brought millions of muslims and spics in, is the only faggot

>LETS LYNCH OP

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Democrats in general and progressives specifically are fucking evil.

They are the party of race-baiting, warmongering, book burning, opposition-silencing,identity politics.

Trump is awful, but Hillary is the devil.

>Dystopian newspeak

The dude literally makes up shit and claim he was joking or sarcastic if he's called out. He can lie directly to the American public and you won't question it. How is that better?

Your hypothetical "what ifs" aren't arguments for a Clinton presidency. Trump could fuck up on every issue he's talked about and it would still be hard to justify throwing another establishment Clinton into office.

But I took the bait so you've won this battle.

Read Adios America by Coulter and Heaven's Door by Borjas. We are not lebbiter "wonks" who are excited about The Red Candidate as opposed to The Blue Candidate, this is all very real world stuff.
Tldr, Clinton takes genocide for granted after having destabilized critical regions and you want go have a World Leader Pretend for Student Government about this tax rate or that tax rate.

So if Trump were to do those things, you'd call him out on it? Would you protest in the streets? Would partition for his removal from office? Chances are, probably not.

If he's lying, present some contra arguments, argue, prove him wrong. Shutting down any discussion with "everyone I don't like is Hitler" and pretending to be above stating facts and having an open forum is what dictatorships do.

>Because he hasn't done anything as corrupt as her?
Yes. This exactly. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

On the one hand, you have hypotheticals that are backed by nothing more than your own overactive imagination.

On the other hand you have a woman who laughed about defending a child rapist she knew was guilty, stole her party's nomination from a superior candidate through rank collusion, played with government secrets like they were her own personal toys (a crime for which people who did far less received far greater punishment), and literally got Americans murdered merely to serve her own hubris.

Normally, libcucks say they don't want to persecute future-crime. Normally, they tell us not to be prejudiced (pre-judge people without specific evidence). Normally they say we should assume the best of people (for instance, muslims) instead of thinking the worst of them.

But I guess none of that applies when it's a straight white male, right?

There are numerous anecdotal and verbal examples that you are clearly ignoring, as well as the campaign itself. I do not understand why you think the Clinton Foundation is an example of caring about people. Do you accept that doing something, and on the other hand ostensibly doing something, or setting out to try to do something, are very different?

butthurt lefty is now confirmed butthurt.

I don't need to protest in the street. If trump does any of those things, the House will draw up impeachment proceedings.

Fuck off cuck.

> if if if if if
You're speaking of hypothetical scenarios, he's speaking of real events that actually took place.

>You'd be hard pressed to find someone who talks about Hillary the same way trump voters really about Trump.
And you don't understand why you lost?????

see this post This is the reason people went with Trump.
There's mountains of evidence against the Clintons with regards to intentional corruption (don't forget; the Clinton foundation is still under FBI investigation). Yet people, like the above mentioned bitch-crease, willfully ignore all the facts or brush them off as "conspiracies" whilst they, themselves, prance around screaming 'Russia hacked it for Trump' and trashing the fucking country simply because they lost the election.
Trump isn't perfect but he's a clearly defined difference of character from being that of which America didn't need 4 years of Hillary after 8 years suffering Obongo's dismally divisive, or lack thereof, efforts.

It boils down to these two choices for president:
>the clintons; who have more scandals attached to them than any other politician in US history
>trump; a billionaire that says what's on his mind and rarely holds back punches
Pick one.

But these "what ifs" are important. There is a chance Trump could become corrupt, will you fight back or will you allow it because "hurr durr Clinton list!!!"

I'd allow it because it triggers you so hard.

Grow a spine.

>We have no idea what he's capable o
That's exactly why.

He's an unknown, which means there's a possibility he could be great. With Hillary it was a sure fire thing she would be bad. No one wants 100% probability of a negative outcome.

It's ironic considering Obamas slogan, but people warned hope and trump was it.

The other side of the coin his hes terrible which also works, because it shows the public would rather have that than the same old shit the establishment had been pushing. The point is, either way it forces the establishment to change

NEEDLE IN YOUR SKIN

Clinton promised WW3. She's a warmonger wholly owned by American banking cartels and foreign governments. At least we stand a chance with the unknowns of Trump. Full fucking stop.

SHE'S GOT SOMETHIN TO SPRAY

Lord Acton would have us believe Trump's corruption is inevitable. Yet at the same time, that would only make him *as bad* as Clinton. Not worse. In the meantime, he is not corrupt as of now, and might not become so.

A better question would be, why are you so intent on "fighting back" against Trump before he's even done anything? Why don't you accept that the process worked, and we have to rally behind the President now?

He wants to make America Great again for libcucks too, you know.

Putting a stop to globalism and the pan-national global elite.

Restoring a sovereign nation with enforceable laws and border.

Showing media elite bias, and trolling it like no tomorrow.

Red-pilling leftists not as new-deal institutional democrats, but being now pushed by cultural marxists with the only goal being equality of outcome for whatever minority is fashionably oppressed at the moment.

Calling out the most entitled presidential run in history.

pointing out the losses in our trade policies, foreign governments subsidizing their industries against us and currency manipulation to get a dubious upperhand.

Promising to put the ban on ISIS and radical Islamic movements

Not shit-stirring a Russian threat where none exists.

Hillary's platform was "I have a vagina so you should vote for me", I have no idea what her platforms were, all she did was talk about Trump

>WAAH I couldn't keep any jobs at all but Trump only managed to keep half of them when he wasn't even president yet.

This is like an off-duty firefighter running into his neighbor's burning house to save them, and then the neighbor turns around and goes "WHAT ABOUT MY COUCH" "FUCKING FIREFIGHTERS ARE LIARS"

This-^

Also OP is a newfag if he thinks any cows are sacred here. No one is above Sup Forums turning on them. No one.

If Trump starts acting like a cucked faggot we'd turn on him so fast your head would spin.

Jonathan Pie explains better than I ever could what happened.

youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

You nominated a terrible candidate.

You won't like the changes. We're going to destroy decades worth of your libtard bullshit. The Supreme Court will tilt HARD conservative and wreck your shit 3 ways to Sunday. Everything you libfags preach is a lie and counter to the goal of preserving a peaceful, stable civilization. Enjoy wandering in the desert of political powerlessness for many years while you try to figure out how you fucked up so bad.

You fucking moron. The People are doing what a sane adapting system must do - if you apply a seemingly valid strategy and it keeps failing, you change the strategy, even before understanding why is it failing.

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=l-W8Ox3YsAE

>Given his history playing fast and loose with the law to further his businesses, there's nothing stopping him from achieving levels of corruption that Clinton could only dream of.
You're arguing hypothetical potential of Trump being evil in the future versus a track record of BEING EVIL in the past on the part of Hillary.

That's why Hillary is worse. She's actually been the demon you want to imply that Trump might be but can't prove he would be.

Huma and Assan

Both lines straight from your article:

Trump swore he'd save our jobs. He didn't.
Trump said he’d saved 1,100 jobs, he hadn’t. Carrier told us that 550people would get laid off

That shill can't even get his story straight

Also
>Washington Post

>linking to fucking washington post

kill yourself

If you actually thought this out yourself ¬ remnants of CTR I feel sorry for you ma'm

I keep seeing reasons why Hillary lost being put forward by her supporters.
Whitelash, fake news, Russian hackers, the list is endless.

What it comes down to is Hillary was a shit candidate who rarely made public appearances and disappeared for weeks at a time. Forget her scandals, forget everything else but the fact that if you're running for president you actually have to go out and campaign.

All your arguments ITT are literally based on a hypothesis of what if?

You have 2 options:

> 1) person who is corrupt as fuck and everyone knows this, but she has a vagina and speaks good.
> 2) person who has no corruption record, but he's offensive ;____;

Not electing someone based on the possibility that he might turn out the same or worse is absolutely retarded. One option is 100% a fucking psycho, the other has the potential to be anything. If he does turn out like her then so what? It would be exactly the same as if Hillary got elected, at least he had potential to be better.

I don't understand all these people who assume that Sup Forums will blindly follow Trump no matter what. So far he has not given anyone any reason to hate him, he hasn't even officially become the president. If he becomes Hillary 2.0, Sup Forums will shit all over him very quickly.

One can criticize Trump and at the same time say "at least it isn't Hillary"

these things are not mutually exclusive.

If Trump turns out to be the same old shit in a different package, I can be outspoken about my dislike for this, and at the same time recognize that Hillary would have been doing the same, if not worse.

>this argument
lmfao, hes not president yet. He doesnt have to do anything yet. fuck off

Even if she did talk more about things, it would merely be her "public position." No guarantee if her "private position" would align with it.

I'll be truthful: I'm not going to fight him.

I'm not going to do it because you fucks circled the wagon around your own and I have no reason to believe you won't do it again. I prefer the authoritarian state he might create over the one the left was creating.

Blue team has 8 years to tear that down. Instead they beefed it up and pointed it at me. Well fuck you blue team, at least you will be standing next to me when it's time to line up against the wall.

she had zero message, she thought that media could bag her the win not realizing that over half the country can't afford television

either that or she didn't want to win

T. Justin "The Prancing Fairy" Trudeau

Women in a nutshell.
T. a shitskin woman.

I really think that it is less of Trump himself, and while I like Trump, it's what Trump represents. Trump was elected by Whites. Regardless of what you may think, in your little secluded diverse cities (read: shit holes) of the West Coast and the Northeast, most of America is White. This country is a legacy, that we as European-Americans must protect, given, after thousands years of blood, sweat, tears and death, to us by our European ancestors. This is OUR country. The last thing most white people want is more 3rd world shit skins flooding America and replacing them, not just physically but also culturally. And it's not that these White Americans actually hate immigrants, legal or not. They just want to keep THEIR OWN country. That's why Build The Wall was a smash hit as far as slogans go. This is why people wanted illegals to be deported; not because they were racist or xenophobic. They wanted THEIR OWN country to stay close to the traditions that it was found it on, they wanted to preserve it, they want to preserve their culture, their heritage, and they wanted to protect that for the future, for their children and the children of other Americans. Mass immigration from any country that does not support the culture and values of the United States will lead to the disappearance of those things. A lot of people may say it's policies, or PC culture (which is also a huge factor, but I won't elaborate on it), or corruption, but the major decided factor for his election was that White people wanted to preserve, even fix, THEIR OWN country.

Hilldawg = 100% corrupted vs Trump = ???

I like living on the edge.

running a country to be profitable akin to a business is such a bad idea!

t. welfare partisan

I am a nationalist and a race realist. I voted for Trump because he was the only remotely acceptable candidate.

I don't care anymore about Trump's "morality" than you did about your OWN candidate. I don't care what he did or didn't do in his private life. All I give a damn about is that he might help America to cease its constant involvement in international affairs and separate us from the world as much as possible. If crashing the country is the only way to do it, so be it, we'll either recover or we won't. Very little good has happened to this country since about 1960, so almost any change is going to be a positive one.

They're both pieces of shit but Hillary is a psychopath who doesn't care who she fucks over to get ahead and Trump is a narcissist who'll say whatever it takes to be popular so is marginally less likely to run America into the ground.

I'd try to come up with some funny analogy but it's already the reality: you were asked to choose between a reality tv star and a traitor to run the country kek.

This

Drumpf wants to kill all n**gers and Jews. That's why Drumpfkins like him.

They also hated the idea of a female president because they are misogynists. Drumpf is also xenophobic, and fuels the fear and hatred that Drumpfkins feed on.

This, brother!

Have a (you) for them top keks.

Nah, this proud Mongolian warrior is correct I just want to kill googles and skypes, oh and spics too.

For me, it was that Trump appealed to two impulses I innately harbor -- those being ethno nationalism and authoritarianism. Of course Trump only offers seriously watered down, fumbled versions of these traits, but he was my choice nonetheless -- much the same way a doctor offering me an ounce of blood when I'm in need of an entire quart would appeal to me in my time of need.

I like how the libs in this thread only reply to the easy arguements

>not memeing
>i swear guys

lol get the fuck out

>Trump was elected by Whites

tons of blacks and latinos voted for him also

NPR reported that

Kek. Have a (((you))) white nigger. Lord knows CTR pays shit. BTW isn't your contact with them expired already?