THIS is the reason why women don't report sexual assault

THIS is the reason why women don't report sexual assault.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-bill-clinton-accusers/
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html
conservativetribune.com/trump-accuser-drops-lawsuit/
madworldnews.com/rape-accuser-drops-case-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. They belong in their place.

>A man's accusers can report DOUBS, but still be empirically false
Kek owns all the doubs, so this is a moot argument.

then why did they report it 11 times?
2 + 2 = 5

Because they have no proof?
Pretty good reason.

makes sense
you wouldn't want police to be able to gather actual evidence (they're men too) in time

Women can lie too.

>accusers

OP is a faggot.

I said it.

Now it's true.

How is that a reason?

theres a person willing to suck a dick to get a job

Like omg this creepy loser looked at me from across da street for like 2 whole seconds and it wasn't Chad or Tyrone! I was like sexually assaulted and stuff and should be given safe spaces and free money now. Why is nobody taking me seriously? It must be the patriarchy! Hillary save me!

hillary endorses rape btw. like publicly defended rapists MULTIPLE times so let that sink in you faggot little sjw (:

They shouldn't have given Trump du.bs, they just make him stronger

no niggers no niggers no niggers no niggers

Did somebody say... DOUBLE DIGITS!!

thats mind rape!! he eye raped you and then raped you in his mind that sick fucking pig. he deserves at least life in prison if not death.

Nice.

witnessed

>Accusation=evidence
>occutard demoshits

are u a 14 y/o

Lol it doesn't matter how many accuse if the validity is 0.

0 x 100 is still 0.

Nigel is my fucking hero.

>double digit accusers
>white women voted for him

Time to go grab some women by the pussy.

>Hahahahaha How The Fuck Is Sexual Assault Real Hahahaha Like Bitch Just Walk Away From The Guy Like Nigga Close Your Legs Haha

How about you check THESE digits

Damn

Checked and keked

DOUBLE-DOUBLE DIGITS!

Ummmm...Double Digits...

Asian get

Cali get!

>double digit ACCUSERS

Wow they were really fucking banking on accusations to be enough when it comes to the presidency of the united states.

>implying accusers never lie

Wrong. They don't report it because feelings aren't legal facts. You can't prove something that didn't happenn, and false police reports are a crime.

>occupy democrats
>no sources
>they only gain fame by spamming normiebook

Did someone say double digits?

>accusation equals proof

k leaf, fuck off

A latina will do too

MN very nice plz

yep, czech em

BASED NIGE

>the reason why women don't report sexual assault
I never ask this because all the loud bitchy women that do this are lying worthless cunts trying to get a pussy pass.

Did you say double digits?

fug

If some slut is theating to accuse of rape, I'm killing her, it is cheaper than having a rape change in 2016.

Noice.

rolla

PRAISE KEK

He wasn't elected because people thought it was okay that he's a massive pervert

He was elected because his opponent was JUST. THAT. BAD.

Liberals don't fucking understand that people didn't vote for Trump because they loved his sexism or racism or whatever other isms liberals want to accuse him of, they voted for him simply because he wasn't pure evil like Killary

Check these double digits first

i avert my gaze to you oh kek for your beauty is wasted on mortal eyes

I think this is actually one of the reasons people started shrugging off the accusations. After 10 it just becomes a joke and a clear ploy to smear someone. It wasn't like the accusers were coming forward over the years, they saved it up until two months before the election. Transparent as fuck lmao

Wtf you sound like a typical racist Drumpf supporter

rolllll

You have ONE JOB, rape victims. Accuse the guy within the statute of limitations. It's ten years in even the most restrictive states.

Respect the power and danger in the instruments of state justice. The State can ruin a life far more thoroughly than a rape. In the interests of justice, we do not bring cases against people when so much time has passed that no reasonable person can expect evidence or memory to last. Ten years is more than generous.

I'm not even talking about rape kits and forensic evidence. I'm saying that if you intend to ruin a man's reputation, in the interest of keeping him from obtaining power or threatening other women, do it early, not when it supports your political views, and don't take a $1500 check from Shillary for the accusation.

Also, Bill Clinton had double-digit accusers (undisputed fact) and Hillary did everything she could to silence their voices (also undisputed). So unless you voted Stein or Johnson you can fuck right off with that shit.

>He was elected because his opponent was JUST. THAT. BAD
That's a pretty leafy analysis. He was elected because he had a strong economic message. Jeb would have lost, for example.

His economic message is literally retarded though. The jobs in Mexico and China are never coming back in any significant number

Rollan

>and Hillary did everything she could to silence their voices (also undisputed).

Not according to the most reliable, honest, and truthful media outlet in the world

cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-bill-clinton-accusers/

It's a great message, but that's neither here nor there. People don't vote for what is, because economics is complicated and not even the experts really know it. They vote for what they believe, so whether you're right or wrong, the economic message is what broke the Blue Wall.

I disagree, man. If he was going up against somebody like Webb, he would've been absolutely destroyed because the conversation would be on policy. Hillary was really the only candidate he could win against

Use the same standards you use for a sexual assault accusation in pics like OP's. If a victim ever accused Hillary of intimidating her or paying her off, it's true.

Or else admit that more than an accusation is needed in the case of Trump.

Rollan

Notice how all of the media attention on the accusers completely disappeared right after the election?

Where did all the accusers go after the election?

Laci Green has hundreds, if not THOUSANDS of accusations of sexual assault but still isn't in jail, and she's not even a billionaire!

Stupid cunts don't have the discipline to hit triple digit complaints

Bill Clinton.

derrr everyone knows that.

The point is to force American companies to Modernize their factories with skilled labour in the US and only ship the bullshit no/low skilled labour jobs overseas.

Like semiconductors. All the major western semiconductor fabs are in wetsern or weternized countries. the bullshit back end probe, bump, packaging, etc bullshit jobs are in china/phillipines/etc because its mindless work where you need someone sitting in front of a machine for 12 hour shifts.

Who said anything about double digits??

Maybe waiting until shortly before the election to come forward isn't helping their credibility

>derrr everyone knows that.

like half of Sup Forums doesn't seem to get it

Rollo

Maybe. People said that the other republican candidates had him beat on policy, and at the time, I agreed.

Trump has a talent for pulling people into the mud and making them look bad. Webb was my favorite of the dems but I can't help thinking it would be wishful thinking to imagine he wouldn't fall for it as well. Works better in a primary than a general, but Webb doesn't have the control over the network that Hillary had and would not be as able to slog through controversy.

you mean bill clinton?

Sexual assault

Adopted daughter runs screaming to birth mother

Flees her two "dads"

>DC
>Not black

memes

Come on, anyone but Hillary...

Woman suing Trump over alleged teen rape drops suit, again...

politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

Trump's 13-year-old 'rape victim' dramatically DROPS her case. Woman withdraws legal claim she was assaulted at Jeffrey Epstein sex party

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

Rape Accuser Quietly Drops Lawsuit Against Trump

conservativetribune.com/trump-accuser-drops-lawsuit/

madworldnews.com/rape-accuser-drops-case-trump/

>DIGIT

dunno the get but be generous

Well, the other Republican candidates were mostly establishment pawns. Nobody wanted another Bush as President, and Rubio, although I think he might have won, was just tool of the military-industrial complex.

John Kasich was much more informed about policy than the rest, and much more competent, but he totally lacked charisma and marketability

Webb would've stolen white working votes from Trump because he's not a retard who hates white people, and has continually espoused the belief that the dems need to help out working class whites more instead of lambasting them for "white privilege" and other bullshit. I think he would've slaughtered Trump. Trump might've dragged him into the mud, but Killary was already covered in mud before the wrestling match even began. People have known her for 30 years and hate her more than any other politician. also,

>Webb doesn't have the control over the network that Hillary had

That was exactly the problem for her. It was so painfully obvious that almost the totality of the media and the elites were shilling for her hard, and that pissed a lot of people off.

And if you look at the exit polls, 2/3rds of voters said that Trump neither had the temperament nor qualifications to be President. But they voted for him anyways. Because Hillary was just so awful

>pls no shitskins or roasties...

bad luck

>Double digit accuers
>No convictions

It's almost as if you need actual proof or something.

>a detroit halfbreed roastie
bad indeed :/

Roll.

Praise Kek

>a man can have double digit

Accusations don't mean shit until they are proven. If accusations of a crime could fuck your chances up at a job then it would happen way more often.

She's obviously talking about Bill Clintom and the 17 different women who accused him of everything from sexual assault to rape.

Poor Obama leaf. You just keep getting your shit slapped because you're such a fucking joke.

Exactly, innocent until proven guilty, and tge public knows how crazy these bitches be getting. So they knew it was all false acvusations.