Hmmm...?

Hmmm...?

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#2009.E2.80.932011:_Operation_Fast_and_Furious
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clinton

HRC was investigated. Eric Holder's shit is Iran-Contra tier, imo.

She was never convicted of any crimes :)

*takes another big gulp of tea*

yeah well when you withhold the documents on their crimes it's hard to indict them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder

What about when Zimmerman shot his son?

>sips
>another big gulp
Something isn't adding up, shill...

Is occupy democrats trying to tell me government corruption doesn't exist?

The government should be in a perpetual state of House Cleaning. You can't let the mold sit and fester like we've been doing for decades now. You'r image jsut tells me Reagan understood that but Obama, the wall street bitch boy that he is, just let people continue fucking his tax-payers.

/thread

She was investigated

Trump's got Reagan beat.

This pic makes me so hungry.

so now investigations are bad?

but multiple investigations on hillary means nothing right?

That just means that rule of law has declined.

*sips some more tea*

wat

wins the Nobel peace prize
doesn't close down Guantanamo
increases drone strikes
supports the over throwing governments of sovereign nations
>Libya
>Syria
>Egypt
>Ukraine
>Yemen

created the worse race relations since the 1960's

really makes you think was Obama a saint.

Pls be CIA

kys

>appoint Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch to head the Justice Department

>surprised they never investigate themselves

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal#2009.E2.80.932011:_Operation_Fast_and_Furious

I see you are moving the goal posts senpai. Luckily I poisoned your tea.

>working for a company
>if you ever work for a company, it means that you are going to be an ebil person

By the way, shill, the "revolving door" problem is actually the opposite of what you linked. It is when politicians get offered cushy board seats or private jobs AFTER they leave office. You know, as a reward for being such a good pet. The other direction can be bad, but I mean, generally business leaders have a much easier time just lobbying politicians than trying to become them, if their only aim is personal business gain.

t. Lobbyist.

chekd and we're done here

Dude stop it you might drown.

Dr Pavel

If a criminal gets away with a crime, he's not a criminal

>block DOJ from investigating anyone on the Democrats
>lol look ma no corruption :^)

multiple doj agents have been convicted of harassment and defying restraining orders granted to economist

the secretary of state was thrown out of the government because of criminal negligence and incompetence who also lost $250 bil

oh yea and under obama who demanded a syria strike the united states suffered its worst military defeat in history at the hands of syria not russia.

the united states thought it could move into syria without syria being able to defend itself. but the cities are not made on the boarders and its a fucking desert. a woman gave the order to basically do a suicide charge at syria and they shot down planes and killed soldiers before they even entered any city

>As a result of a dispute over the release of Justice Department documents related to the scandal, Attorney General Eric Holder became the first sitting member of the Cabinet of the United States to be held in contempt of Congress on June 28, 2012.[19][20] Earlier that month, President Barack Obama had invoked executive privilege for the first time in his presidency over the same documents.[21][22]

*le sips tea meme*

Obama had some cuck in his cabinet that was a tax dodger in his first term.

Surrounded by corruption from his first day to his last.

It's very simple, Reagan respected the law, Obama protects his people.

Well, you're a fucking leaf so every thread you make is automatically disqualified by the church of common sense.

*Guzzles down a whole bathtub full of pepsi*

That's not how chainsaws are properly operated.

But I suppose he ended up with less blood on himself.

Still. Why join ISIS if you want to keep your hands clean?

i hate canada

Nancy was a whore.
Ronnie was a cuck.
Sinatra made it an oral office with a kneeling first lady.

That's just because they don't get caught.

On November 9, 2012, General Petraeus resigned from his position as Director of the CIA, citing his extramarital affair, which was reportedly discovered in the course of an FBI investigation.[19] In January 2015, officials reported the FBI and Justice Department prosecutors had recommended bringing felony charges against Petraeus for allegedly providing classified information to his biographer, Paula Broadwell (with whom he was having an affair), while serving as Director of the CIA.[20] Eventually, Petraeus pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor charge of mishandling classified information.

political memes in your dreams

Stupid fuckin leaf shill wannabe.
You are going to cry and kys when the hag gets locked up.
Don't you have a sex session of your wife+bull to watch?

>Democratic controlled congress aggressively persecuted Republican officials
>Republican congress bitches out when it comes to fucking with Democrats

But Democrats are the victims

>Good Guy Reagan let the criminals of his administration get convicted when their criminal activity was discovered
>King Nigger pulls strings to protect all the criminals in his administration (himself included) through complete abuses of executive power

Wow, OP, you really made me think...

these are beaners you ignorant bigot.

>Canadian shitposting out in full force

This.

max par

>Sinatra made it an oral office with a kneeling first lady
Red pill me.
What happened there?

Ahh the good old days when the government wasn't above the law. . . .I didn't want to feel these feels canadabro

Please elaborate. I was pretty ignorant of controversial developments in the administration before Libya, and didn't really turn on it completely until the Syrian intervention.

that's not tea. it's dinocum. you are now a stega-sore-ass.

Fast and Furious...

I think this one is a reddit. It posts the *sips tea* thing from behind canadian flags. Its not a namefag, its worse. A MASSIVE attention seeking faggot.

>sips tea
>a fucking leaf