Date: August 31st 1939

>Date: August 31st 1939
>Location: Germany
>You lock yourself in a room with this man
>You have 2 minutes before his soldiers storm the room
What do

Tear that ass apart.

Pull out my iphone of saved pol memes and show him the future if he invades Russia and loses the war

Suck his balls

Tell him to make a fake army at the shortest distance between Britain and France so that when the allies attack at already fortified Normandy a rubber fleet of ally land at that place they're met with Hitler Jugen having a field day.

Tell him not to invade Russia like a fucking idiot. Listen to your generals; they know what they're talking about. Go marry Eva Braun; she's good for you and a real qt. Make sure you get Blondi checked for worms.

Convince him to cease his plans for invasion of Poland as that would lead to the annihilation of everything he had planned so far, tell him that he needs to keep me alive if I wants to conquer Europe and stop the threat of communism. Mention that seeking an alliance with the Western powers will ensure the fulfilment of acquiring Lebensraum in the east instead of essentially soloing it.

Tell him to tell Goering to destroy airfields above all else in the Battle of Britain, forget bombing London.

Tell him to tell Japan to settle the fuck down and don't attacking fucking America until Britain had capitulated.

Tell him to stop fucking around with wonder weapon memes and just rush mass production/ nukes.

AND TELL HIM TO LISTEN TO HIS FUCKING GENERAL STAFF FOR FUCKS SAKE

So tell me, the Jew gold, where is it?

Show him this board and tell him not to invade russia

>What do

Ask him how I can help him win the war.

Big fan of your work
Please sign my copy of Mein Kampf?

>TELL HIM TO LISTEN TO HIS FUCKING GENERAL STAFF FOR FUCKS SAKE

>imblying Rommel could have stopped Patton

present a few schematics and tell him that the allies are working on similar things and if he doesnt implement them than his army will have massive loses and ultimately lose

these include suppressors for all guns used by germany to prevent giving away the location of units, radar to detect planes, thermite just because its easy to make from any oxide and shouldnt exist until the late 60s

and finally a map of the d-day invasion up to the fall of germany every battle with dates and number of units (listed as estimates) and tell them that after they change their plans the allies will change their tactics so chose the location of the first change wisely

Tell him to invade Russia in June 1941

Get signed copy of Mein Kampf
Don't attack Russia, reinforce Poland as a buffer state and slowly annex them and put the Slavs back in Russia.
Ally with France against Britain and surrender colonies to France.
Slowly force Britain into submission.
Create Pan Germanic ethno state

>stare deep into his eyes
>Herr Hitler, I'm from the future. Everyone in the world is taught that you are a soulless monster who wanted to conquer the world and exterminate everyone who isn't german. We have a very little time but there's one think i want to know, and i want you to answer the truth:
>
>
>
>Is mayonnaise an instrument?
>
>
>Fuck this Ich bin out. *shots himself in the head*

Tell him about Israel and urge him to do this in the way of the kikes.

but what if we redpill him early and he starts a civil war in America

It was actually because he invaded Russia too late in the year. Hitler had to delay his Russian invasion to save Mussolini's incompetent ass in Greece.

*ball

Ftfy

OP here and what I would do
show him demographics of Europe in the 1930s and then the demographic in 2010s, urge him to hold off the invasion of Poland and show other world leaders this information

>explain to him how nukes work
>tell him MAKE SURE FUCKING JAPAN ATTACK THE SOVIET UNION LIKE PLANNED NOT FUCKING DRAW THE US INTO WAR

thats literately all it would take, If japan attacked the gommunists from the east Hitler would have won the war even fighting the allies and Stalin at the same time

If the US stayed out till later and Hitler got his hands on nukes..

lets just say all women would look like this

what about the japanese women!?

thermites where already used even during WW1

it really fucking annoys me how stupid Mussolini and the Italian military was. Italian fascism should have been given way more justice. and Mussolini was so cool that it's a shame he was a retard in making decisions.

convince him Im from the future, tell him I know everything his bringing up, even things he never discussed to the pulbic, only things historians know. Talk about the final solution and try to convince him I know what Im talking about. Talk to him about how Russians will try to invade Europe, but he must not attack. And wait it out with every element of caution. Tell him I know about the invasion of Poland as well. Hopefully, if he trusts me enough. I would work with him on securing his victory.

ok fine, only in japan will you find non perfect Aryan women, and they will be honorary Aryan japanese qts

Agreed.

Show him the first season of "The Man from the High Castle".

You guys really think hes going to listen to what you have to say? Some random loony who somehow ran in and says they can predict the future? I mean sure they had some superstitious stuff going on, but not this. You would have to tell him something really secretive about himself or Germany/Nazis that nobody at that time could have possibly known but do now.

Kill him.

Read what I said here senpai just say that and he will probably listen

no time, just suck the dick

Try to get my ass out of it alive, survive and try not to fuck up timeline too much.

>falling for jewish memes
I suppose he was a pedophile half-black drug addict with a piss fetish and chronic flatulence as well

Well, it's lucky I learned german in uni. I probably wouldn't tell him about the future of the world if he lost, as that'd likely drive him to insanity even earlier than it happened. I'd probably try and convince him that Russia needed to be attacked in 1940 and that he should continue with the production of the sturmgeschutz rather than trying to make silly shit like the Konigstiger when an 88mm is all you really need to smash through a t34. I'd probably give him the truth of the strength of the russian army, as he was not aware that russia has 20k tanks when the war started. I'd also tell him to convince the japanese to attack the russians instead of the americans and commit to a large scale invasion of vlavidostok. Finally, I'd tell him that the secret to invading Britain is to send arms to the population rather than bombing its people. There was huge pro german sentiment in the UK in 1940 before Hitler started bombing London, so simply arming the population and telling them that you want peace rather than war, and to destroy their corrupt government would be the best method of defeating Britain.

Do not try to make peace. Invade Great Britain now.

"Heil, Herr Hitler! Bitte wie können wir die Zukunft sichern?"

I tell him nothing so he loses the war again. Fuck Nazis and fuck you edgy cunts.

Use my phone to prove that I'm from the future and that he must set up satellite states in Eastern Europe instead of conquering it.