Meanwhile in Sup Forums's Bad Ending

Will she really that bad of a president?

I mean, WW3 is not so bad. Every century needs a war to kill off the millenials.

There is no ending that results in her being president. One branch ends with Trump sitting in the Oval Office. All the rest end with civil war.

Now that the borders are open. I dont have to visit Mexico. The south is Mexico!

I do have to admit its rather challenging with all the gender fluid, racial, sexist, transphobic sensitivity training classes in all.
Wew, its exhausting
Im sorry, im sorry. Its the white in me. Forgive me for being so privlaged.
Please take 25% for reperations.
Thanks

think of all the jeweses who paid all that money to look like hillary so they could have her killed and become the president goy. its (((their)))) time goy

i mean sure 50 of the most wealthy jeweses died because they werent even going to be given plastic surgery to look like her cause jews but 3 did. how can you tell them no

>third-world-level corrupt
>warmonger
>incompetent
>criminal

She would have been a TERRIBLE President.

Hmm, I lend you my brainpower, but I think you got this.

>WW3 with Russia and Middle East
>Civil War between South and Midwest vs New England and California
>Supported an Independent Palestine fucking over Israel.
We chose the wrong candidate.

What did he mean by this?

Oh man these brain jokes are really giving me a headache

>tfw you wanted her to get elected just so we'd bring about the Hillpocalypse and end this nightmare

END IT

>Tfw too smart to believe in bad endings.

>kill off the millenials.

I actually sported half a stalk just reading those words written.

Reallymademethink

>Bad Ending

A real World War would be the end of humanity.
We are simply too powerful for a real World War, with the simple push of a button life as we know it can be ended.

This is why since the cold war there have been non-stop proxy battles everywhere from Iran to our very minds (the meme battlefield is the current war)

She is a relic of a bygone age that would of lit the world up like a roman candle with the hope she could live last generations methods of control.

What the fuck are you talking about?

We're in the brightest timeline?

>world war
>female leader