CIA

This is now the last attack of the establishment on Trump.

This is their last attempt. They're going all in.

Are you ready for the shitstorm?

this isn't their last attempt, the electoral college still has the opportunity to elect kasich instead

more fake news from the kikes at (((CNN)))

Kek

The Trump and Russia ties will finally come out

It's just grandstanding, I doubt anything serious will come of it other than some media fearmongering

>This is now the last attack of the establishment on Trump.

Why is his own cabinet attacking him?

where is proofs?

I may not know much about this. But wasn't the FBI and whoever already investigating this? why do they need a president to tell them to investigate it again?

from everything I've seen Trump will probably win by even larger numbers if it goes through, but still I just don't get it.

I feel like libs are trying to show themselves as the corrupt shits they are with these things.

I just want to see a single piece of evidence for any of this Russia stuff.

Which hack?

Podesta
DNC
State Department
Clinton server

The only emails that were leaked by a government were the State Department ones from FOIA.

Podesta used the same username and password for multiple accounts, shared his email account with others, fell for phishing emails.(didn't bother to change them even after WikiLeaks started dumping)

The DNC account had numerous people using the same login.

If the Russians hacked the Clinton server, they never released anything from it.

Trump is just going to win again

I thought the election process was safe, that it could not be hacked.

PUTIN HACKED THE BRAIN OF 50 MILION AMERICANS ! REEE EBIL PUTIN WW3 NOW

>establishment

Trump is the establishment.

Just realized: Drowzee is a big-nosed brainwasher with heavy pedophilic overtones.

>ov vey buy my stocks goyim

I am Russian American here for study. Today my 5 year child told me several child in class say to him "go back to russia adidas cunt". He cries now.

Same here. the other kids in preschool told my daughter that they were "Going to treat her like Germany treated her great grandfather in Stalingrad".