Race mixing is perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with marrying and having kids with a civilized black woman

Race mixing is perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with marrying and having kids with a civilized black woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

heresyouryou.com
youtube.com/watch?v=J6mn7BlsdxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>civilized black woman.

>Civilized black

You have to read the fine print. excellent thread chum just confirming that race mixing is a failed experiment

This

Nigger.

heresyouryou.com

You just know her breath stinks and that her vag, even on a good day, smells like the styrofoam packaging that housed last night's raw fish. I'll stick to white women thanks.

All I'm saying is if they act normal and not like hood rats, why not enrich their culture with your seed?

I'm generally against race mixing but if I don't find a wife by 35 I'll pick a taco girl.

Idk , I've fucked some nasty white women

>that backne...

Because it takes away from white birth rates, which are already suffering.
Ofcourse, if you don't have a chance in impregnating a white woman to begin with, then it's kind of a moot point.

That's the tl;dr explanation.

>civilized
>black woman
what?

>RACE MIXING IS GOOD
>But we need to keep Jewish population pure
>This is not hypocrisy! It is muh six million oven Jews!

Right.

>civilized black woman
>civilized
>black

good luck finding one

Hot black girls with big areoals is my fetish

marry? no. always marry a conservative master race woman.

have children with? that's ok. It's perfectly acceptable to find an attractive nigress and breed the black out of her. produce as many mixed children as possible and dilute the blackness. kill the males if necessary. In another generation, another many will carry on where you left off and further breed the black out.

race is real, gaylord

wasting your sperm on a nigger is like burning your children in a fire pit; a complete and total waste beyond that of your own hedonism

Stop it. Get some help.

Yeah, i had a bar fly in the back of my car one might after the bar shut down. She was white. She took off her underwear and I almost lost my dinner. I told her thanks but no thanks, kicked her out, and drove away.

Perfect match desu

youtube.com/watch?v=J6mn7BlsdxE

Check out the comments

>Race mixing is perfectly fine, there is nothing wrong with marrying and having kids with a civilized black woman.

She's hot.

So you UStaters don't see any difference between black people from one or other city?

My country is small, but I have dealt with black people from some cities, and seriously are not worth to deal.

But black people in other cities are very civilized.

My country is small, yours is larger, there is no such diversity linked with regions or cities?

The Black gf is a gift from God

>civilized according to OP

>So you UStaters don't see any difference between black people from one or other city?
They are all the same.

just impregnate black wimen with wite seed, just have to post it to apefrica, bleached out of existence

Bahahaha, I think those of us who aren't total weebs have all had this experience at least once. I live in a place where there are no whites, hard to breed with one if none exist, there are upper class blacks though!

If youre white, you can easily bag a black girl. Most have never been approached by white men and will be flattered.

They want white dick.

>Bahahaha, I think those of us who aren't total weebs have all had this experience at least once
Only if you're an American, I guess.
>America
>White
Lmfao

wtf i love blacks now

Three black women were hitting on my white ass at work today. They loved my eyes and wanted to know if I was packing.

Black girls love white men that are right-wing!

You say this but as soon as the opposite happens (white women black male) you nearly have a seizure

>If youre white, you can easily bag a black girl.
Then again, why the fuck would you?

>breed the black out of her
What a retarded thing to say, have you heard of the one drop rule