Calls himself redpilled

>calls himself redpilled
>uses (((toilet paper)))

Other urls found in this thread:

healthboards.com/boards/obesity/746893-cant-wipe-myself.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just don't wipe

long day at the call center Manish?

Well i shower myself evry night and moring so what? Its not like somone eat my ass....

>Calls himself red pilled
>Watches media

Mohinder get off the VPN

>calls himself Indian
>uses toilet paper

this is the true redpill

this is probably the best method. once you're done shitting, you should continue to sit on the seat for a couple of minutes, 5 is probably recommended if it's a regular smooth shit - not a runny one, until it dries up. once it's dry, and your poo around your anus feels crumbly, you should wash it off with warm water. toilet paper damages your anus.

Gotta keep it in good shape no sarcasm

I use the three shells thank you very much

>ambubu my son

I use a bidet at home. I hate using toilet paper, but I have to since I'm hardly ever home. :(

k Pajeet

>calls himself redpilled
>breathes (((air)))

I just have my dog lick me clean.

I introduce to you the ultimate colonic redpill: the practice of shower pooping.

As many Sup Forumstards know, shower pooping is fast, clean, effective and all in all a better method of expulsion of bodily waste than the use of a sitting toilet.
Brb shit, shower and shave all in one go
Brb save $100s a year on the two-ply jew
Brb save money on water
Brb environmentalist
Brb relaxing to shit whilst in hot water
Brb hot water makes you want to shit
Brb get cleaner as you poop... one of the true paradoxes or life hacks of this world.
As well as many other benefits.

There is no reason not to shower squat poop, my preferred method is to just take the drain cap off the shower floor and after a few goes your aim will get pretty good and there's no mess to even clean up..

I have had the same TP roll on the go for the past 3months (only have it for when other people come round).

Thank me later

yeah lets clog my shower pipes with shit , great idea

>taking shitting related hygiene advice from a third world shithole

I think i'll stick to wiping tbqhfamalm

>saved

ITT: fags who don't know how to use the 3 seashells

IKR? Falling for the sphincter swiping jew. Degenerate.

I got that reference

exactkly,, i just shit and shower and the nbonus is no paper used and cleaner.

Try to argue that im wrong, need i remind you that you are walking around with shit on ass while im not?

nah man you poop then have shower to clean up its pretty simple andn o im not joking.

You are a disgusting person. I hope it costs you a lot of money to fix your pipes.

While i'm sure this is a troll-

toilet paper is actually fucking full of Bisphenols like BPA

and there's little doubt that these endocrine disruptors are waiting-to-happen scandal of the century

>calls himself redpilled
>(((lives)))

How many $1000's do you spend on Draino, you disgusting fuck?

Listening to a south african anal hygiene board

Fat ass detected.

Have none of you degenerates never heard of moist arsewipe? It's the patrician choice. Leaves yer sphincter lemony fresh, and kissably soft

Just don't let your missus leave it next to the bleach wipes, make that mistake you'll fkn know about it

I doubt it's a choice. He's too fucking fat to sit on a toilet or to wipe his own ass so he shits in the shower because it's his only option. Its a solution they all come up with eventually because, as we all know, they're not going to put down the fork no matter what.

healthboards.com/boards/obesity/746893-cant-wipe-myself.html

why would it be a troll? i will wipe but only out of habit and it will only be like once a real light wipe that does nothing, then i head to the shower wash my bum and clean with body soap and side of left hand.

You walk around with shit on your ass WTF

>be me
>live in mountains
>stream by house
>just shit into stream
>it all gets washed away
>move upstream a bit
>rinse my butthole
This is how I wish my life was, for now I'm stuck with the big city Jew until I can afford to move into the countryside and settle down with a woman and have kids and stop feeling so sad 24/7/365

>not wiping your ass with warm water and soap
what the fuck is wrong with you?

if you think moving to the countryside will make you happy wew lad

Why the fuck would you shit in the stream??? You're a shitskin aren't you? Nothing like shitskins and drooling retards for fucking up fresh water...

Ur a moist asswhipe kek

I can't wait until environmentalists and r9k team up and try to tell us to piss in jugs and dump them out the toilet outside to save money on water consumption