Why is a woman doing this shit?

Why is a woman doing this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiEuj09Z-Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Money and also she is a lesbian so degeneracy comes to her naturally.

She must have been molested and convinced herself it was consensual.

>why do they do anything?

$ & attention

Go back to Plebbit, turbonerd

that drum and bass bullshit in the intro of the vid almost blew my speakers OP

>all anime is the same

What I want to know is who the fuck ever believed it WASN'T degenerate as fuck? Especially on fucking Sup Forums, this should be basic common knowledge.

I still watch and enjoy it though.

What do you find to not be degenerate?

go back to discussing which 10yo has the sexiest butt on Sup Forums or /vp/ you degenerate fuck.

I think you need to reread.

I'm aware that you said you still watch it despite that, but I'm asking you what you think isn't degenerate.

serious question:

Does Varg not see the flaw in his "white man should go back to the norse/indigenous religions" argument in that even if we WANTED to do that, the information of those religions (ritual, orthodoxy) have been lost to the ages or if we did use the artifacts that are remaining it would be like solving a puzzle with 3/4th the pieces missing and the pieces that ARE there are broken in several places and would take decades to figure out how all that shit fits together?

I don't really know about Varg, but I do understand his assertions that we shouldn't be taking on a culture that was given to us by sand people.

That said, you don't have to recreate it entirely in my opinion, just a version of it. As of now, white people don't have a truly unifying culture, and Christianity definitely isn't our roots.

go outside, meet people, play sports, go to the gym, learn a new language, teach yourself how to program.

There are literally so many things you can do with your life and you choose to do the most blue pilled shit, even when know that it is blue pilled as fuck.

What the fuck

Sports are literally played by black people almost exclusively.

Sports are degenerate as fuck.

Meet people and talk about how you go outside and go to the gym?

Politically I line up with Sup Forums, but not a single one of you can make a convincing argument when it comes to what is and isn't degenerate. Going outside is not a fucking hobby.

weebs are all under the age of 19 btw

>you still watch it despite that

I actually watch it because it's degenerate. Enjoying degenerate things is fun, and if you disagree, I have no idea why you are on Sup Forums, which is rightfully the bastion on degeneracy on the internet.

>what you think isn't degenerate

Well here's a dictionary definition, for starters.

>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline

So lots of things can be considered not degenerate.

Sports teaches people about team work.

Why do you think black people have a huge in-group preference?

They know that if they are together, even if they are a minority, they can have a really huge impact on the country (for worse but still an impact).

You should leave Sup Forums.

>song related
>youtube.com/watch?v=OiEuj09Z-Ag

Weebs are hopeless, jerk off to degenerate anime.
The only way to fix it is to unvaccinate.
Not sure if that will help,
theyre probably fucking gay.
Do you even lift? Go outside,
Turn off your Anime.

Fuck off. Most shit is fine in moderation. This is taken too far.

Stupid nigger all or nothing posts should be banned.

He just makes shit up to compensate. Watch his paganism videos they're generally about how it's all metaphor and personification and they never believed Thor actually existed etc. i.e. He's just an atheist who occasionally dresses up which has always been our point of contention.

>>>/9gag/

>video about lolis
>one is 20 years old
>cowtits in the intro

Fake news/10

sure and my daughter that looks like a 10yo is actually 1000 years old so it is ok for you to fap at her.

I don't fap to this bullshit, it's gross. I'm just doubting the authenticity of the video.

>Rii will never be your loli rping gf

>anime
>whole video is hentai manga

LEAVE NYANNERS ALONE!