No thread on Sup Forums about this

>no thread on Sup Forums about this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO!

No way they're gonna let this slide. The inaguration will be postponed. They'll disqualify Drumpf and his commie pals from getting into office. It's FUCKING over for you racist Nazi fucks!

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-orders-review-of-russian-hacking-during-presidential-campaign/2016/12/09/31d6b300-be2a-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?tid=sm_tw

>Washington Post
Post a real source please.

You mean no thread about this in the last 20 seconds.

Makes me wonder what you are sliding.

>1 post by this ID
inb4 300 replies

>Washington Post

Sup Forums is FSB central; they'll slide anything remotely related to Russian intervention.

The U.S. has been interfering with other country's elections for a century.

To be fair, it had to have been for their own good at least once what with the law of averages and whatnot.

>dnc has shit security
>gets hacked by everyone and their grandmother
>it's somehow the republicans fault

>Is trying to help Trump win the White house
>Is trying
Topkek. He already won. Buckle-up buckaroo.

It's the Republicans' fault because they benefited from everyone finding out that the democrats are lying, cheating, contemptuous sacks of degenerate shit. And also Russia.

>Washington Post

This is a garbage meme. Trump's going to maga.

The implication is clearly that he pulled HIllary away from the wheel before the ship ran into the berg.

> posting a fake news site

Plz.

If the DNC is upset with information being leaked about horrible things that could be used against them, maybe they should stop doing horrible things that could be held against them.

That makes sense, doesn't it?

Fake news.

Q A T A R
A A
T T
A A
R A T A Q

Obama leaf reporting in from mobile. I watch the daily press briefings. This new press secretary has bantz.

Brb have meetings

Eh. I still like it. Libshills think Trump is going to destroy the world, and I like to fuck with their anxiety.

So they're mad because their lies were exposed? Who cares whether it was Russia, Mexico, or some NEET on Sup Forums. Blame yourselves for lying in the first place.

>"libshills"
>you literally shill for free on Sup Forums whilst Sup Forums owner makes ad money hand over fist
>butt hurt because you created an imaginary scenario in which liberals are getting paid to post
>yfw you're literally a fucking mongoloid

>The U.S. has been interfering with other country's elections for a century.

This.

>tfw no one checked my trips...

>and their grandmother

DUBS!!! KEK IS HERE!

>shill
>to other people who believe the message already

wait

wait a sec

I think you're on to something here billy

Mfw liberals think Trump wont be inaugurated but then he is: :)

Checked...

That's right, Russia used commie radio waves to implant the vote into every American head, when they went to the polling station they didn't really vote for who they wanted to vote for. Oh wait they did and the vote will be the same every time.

read the article, they even say they have no proof

>Russia helping Nazis

what timeline are you from and how do i get there?

We really need to build their hopes up with this

Secret Sup Forums user assessment says entire establishment, from business to politics to entertainment, was trying to help Clinton win White House

>I discount any media outlet that doesn't reaffirm my worldview

pol is full of newfags who cant into bait posts.

This.

Also the Saudis and the Chinese.

Obama a week before the election: "LOL, shutup Trump, nobody can rig the election, you big crybaby."

libcucks a week after the election: }MUH RUSSIANS!!!!!"

>says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

>I accept fake news websites that reaffirm my views

Really though, I doubt Trump was complicit in any of this, but he was sure as hell happy to let it happen. Anyone would have been. The real question, though, is why Putin wanted Trump over Hillary. Does he think he can manipulate him? I'm inclined to think anything Putin wants is typically the opposite of what we, as the United States, would want.

we don't trust fake news shill
GTFO

The recounts didn't work so we're back to this boring retread.

Kill yourselves, journalists.

>Fake news websites
>Washington Post
>Actual newspaper that does actual reporting

Close your Infowars tab next time. You look like an idiot.

Hillary wanted nuclear war against russia and troops on the ground in Russia.

T R E A S O N
R
E
A
S
O
N

this is fake news, I'm not going to even rtfa

BillY... great job

That's not true and you know it. Nuclear war at this stage means practically the end of civilization. Nobody's nuking anyone.

How about a real reason?

>Libshills think Trump is going to destroy the world, and I like to fuck with their anxiety.

lulz

>Washington Post
Wow, nice fake news outlet user.

>running hit pieces on Trump
>says he will lose
>gets BTFO
>doubles down on fake news/identity politics

How about YOU close your Infowars tab next time. You look like an idiot.

>Washington Post
hillshill said no more fake news

>constitution

its just a piece of paper signed by white men with slaves. Sup Forums does not have anything in common with them and are not guaranteed those rights.

And CNN was helping HRC so it's a wash. Carry on scum.

Isn't this the source that had to rescind saying stuff about Russians last time?

Can you post real news.

Just curious... what's a "real" news outlet to you, if a reputable newspaper with a long and reliable history of news coverage is "fake?"

He wanted a sensible man in power whom he could establish a peaceful political partnership with. Not some bitch who whored herself to the Saudis for a few good girl bucks.

WaPo is objectively Pravda-tier propaganda for the ruling class. NYT is biased, but sound journalism, but WaPo is a joke.

If Hillary won, there wouldn't be any assessment, despite obvious Saudi funding.

they're still trying to blame everyone but hillary (and the people who made her the democratic candidate) for her loss

The sad part is I'm sure some proggie has actually said that out loud.

>digits

Kek agrees, FPBP

>muh reputation

Maybe you should consider the idea that arguing from authority isn't a valid means of judging the reliability of a source.

For fuck's sake, you're just as bad as Trump. They literally quoted Trump when he said, did, or tweeted things that were actually offensive or ignorant. That's not a "hit piece." And they weren't exactly alone in thinking Trump would lose. Most people got that wrong. Grow up.

>Secret CIA assessment
Then why did WaPo get to read it? Wouldn't that be a breach of National Security?

Still no example of a "real" news outlet, then. OK.

Then Putin and Trump will kill every single person in the MSM

>you literally shill for free on Sup Forums
That's not how shilling works, fuck off before beecher shits on your face again.

If it's leaked or something similar it's not really. Think Watergate.

Nice deflection. You seem unable to wrestle with the idea I've presented.

>One post by this ID

WaPo is a CIA rag, many don't know this but the CIA is heavily Liberal, is basically the Blue Empire.

Dude, she straight up said she wants boots on the ground in Russia. It doesn't matter if there's nukes or not a war with Russia would be devastating.

>Secret CIA shit
>WP knows about it

Are you fucking retarded kid?
Types out his laughter in CAPS so people won't suspect he's a trap on the verge of suicide
Thinks the inauguration will be postponed because the paper Jeff Besos has been using to smear Trump since forever just ran another hit piece
Never mind...

>Secret CIA assessment
>Public knowledge
Yeah, go ahead and pick one.

If this is true and honestly it should be investigated we should get rid of Trump. I will not bend the knee to serve foreign nationals

Tell us what source is real other than Trump who isn't an unbiased source

Seriously, you're dumber than the fucking liberals

KEK

What news outlets are "real news" though? I'd like to know as well. All news outlets will make mistakes, none have been perfect, so I don't understand the criteria.

>Sup Forums
>making money
Toppest kek

The left lost. Go ahead and just off yourselves, as all of your corruption will be undone these next few years. Thanks to Jill Stein, detroits voter fraud has come to light. Wait until the rest of the liberal fraud is discovered.

No amount of whining will change the fact, that you LOST.

They have to agree all conservatives are alt right racists and trump is the antichrist

It's funny, anything that doesn't go with the mainstream propaganda machine is labeled as fake news. Yet the (((MSM))) pushed all their fake news almost getting Clinton elected.

You never answered my question--you deflected with another one. I'm waiting. Or you're probably just embarrassed to say you get all your news from Drudge or something.

WaPo has been identified by my sources as an agent of the corporate bourgeoisie and is fake news

>I don't understand the criteria.

Yeah. That is probably the issue.

If they're all fake than what is real? Nothing? Read both sides and take 'critical' articles as something with more value. Headlines are lies but longform usually isn't and the underlying meaning can be gleaned from it.

No what those hit pieces, sorry, articles are doing are taking a quote out of context then assuming their own philosophy on what that quote means in a derogatory fashion. That is not news it is an opinion piece yet they keep calling it news. It would be akin to taking Hillary's comment on black people being super predators and writing an opinion on her quote saying she is racist when you dam well know the context of the real quote did not infer racism and then putting opinion piece out as news. Fucking regressive leftists in 2016

I helped to. I was trolling liberals all year

>All news outlets will make mistakes, none have been perfect

Yes, exactly. Or, rather, it would be more correct to not give them the benefit of the doubt in labeling their inaccuracies "mistakes".

News outlets exist, at best, to make money; at worst, to promote the interests of their owners. Mass media is almost entirely controlled by the elite.

The best way to get to the bottom of what's happening is to compare a number of sources, combine that with independent study of the subject matter being covered, and most crucially, to look BEYOND the story itself. Do not take what you read at face value; always think about what they're NOT saying, why they would have an interest saying what they are, and what grater agenda or narrative the source you're reading is serving.

I could point you towards the BBC or AP or Reuters as the most "unbiased" Western news sources, but they are at the end of the day subject to the same political, financial, and social pressures. Do not fall into the trap of thinking you can trust someone to think for you and present you the unvarnished truth.

The fact that you have nothing but insults makes you look dumb.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I personally think the whole "fake news" thing is such a bullshit narrative. Anything of noteriety that is reported is news, so there can't be fake news even if the original story or source is wrong, it was never fake it was just wrong, know what I mean? It's the same bullshit as "alt-right", just a retarded categorization.

I just want to know some sources people consider to be "real news" and what the criteria for that is.

No, she didn't say that. Let's think about how silly that sounds. "If elected I'll go to war with Russia!" Not likely, dude.

bump for trump

The CIA director is a fucking mudslime. Believe nothing this current CIA tells you. Trump is going to have his people clean house and Brennan is not happy.

He wants something from breitbart or shitty blogs with names like "the red state review". They are the only truly honest and unbiased non-jew news sources.

Whatever LOSER, keep posting so you make us laugh more and more LOL BTFO.

Still waiting. Right now you just look like an ass-tonguing Trump sycophant, repeating things he tells you. "Don't trust the Washington Post! They say bad stuff about me!" Where do you get your news? Other than Trump, that is.

Oh yeah cause whenever something leaks from CIA to msm it's usually totally super true. Those fucks fucking fuck.

But if the 'Jews' was truly as devious as they think he is than he would create counter articles thus making these even more lies and letting the truth slush about somewhere in the middle. I'm more worried that people aren't taking this seriously.

I get that, but even taking all that into account at the end of the day doesn't necessarily prove or disprove a story, from your comment I was under the impression you were writing off WaPo wholesale as fake when you don't have any proof either way.