SAM HYDE - INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST PUBLISHES BOOK

youtube.com/watch?v=nMGwN8cxF7U

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!

Any one got the pdf?

The mad man!!!

ol' Sam can't even afford health insurance!

Give the goy a break, it's pretty cheap for like 700 pages

Looks like good toilet reading.

boo hoo at least he doesnt have canadian health care fucking faggot

Fuck off Sam

I NEED THE PDF NOWWW

that a big pass

for u

wheres the video of him crying about getting cancelled

Poor lil guy who doesn't wanna work a real job and makes silly videos on YouTube instead doesn't have health insurance!! This guy is no different the that h3h3 guy we all make fun of. Get a fucking real job Sammy!

Found the boomer .

I miss you so much Ashley, please come back and make more videos.

Much like Seinfeld ashley knew when to walk away, better to leave people wanting more then to over stay your welcome. Hence why she is a living legend wherever she is.

Paid my 14.88usd. Got a message he's comming to my house

I kind of like Sam, I watch his stuff, but the dude thinks he's way smarter/funnier then he is. A lot of his content is awfully juvenile for a 31 year old man to be making.

>lol did he just say NIGGER??? WOW!!

will this book put me on a no-fly list or some shit like that?

Sam has maneuvered himself into this situation. Now he tries to get the most lulz out of it

>posting on Sup Forums
>"will this put me on the no-fly list?"

heh

lol sam is 31? i thought he was 15 judging by his humor

>mfw newfricks cant even watchlist

Been coming here for years, last time I was on a plane was around this time a year ago so at least up until then I was fine

Going for lolz kinda got his show cancelled so working out well for him. I'd be pissed if I was rochefort or Charles (even tho Sam most famous of them)

Isn't he fucking Ashley?

wheres her nudes. i wanna blow some snot looking at her while i fuck my cyberskin pussy and ass toy.

Yeah judging by humour I thought 23 or so but saw today in Hollywood reporter interview he 31

Ashley is way too pure for that

Non existent

>WE WON BAHAHAHAHAHHA XD

>DUDE I CAN'T AFFORD LIFE INSURANCE

Word is his mom refuses to let him move back in, which is why he's forced to sell his shitty book as an ebook to help keep himself from being homeless.

Kinda sucks to be him honestly. :(

sam stop spamming your 1st year art student book project you faggot.

bump

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump