Im getting sick of all the posts about race here. its fucking dumb and doesnt accomplish anything...

im getting sick of all the posts about race here. its fucking dumb and doesnt accomplish anything. literally pointless arguing and flaming. its playing right into the hands of the "elite". they WANT us divided because a divided people are EASY to control and a divided people can't stand up to something together(stronger). why would you hate someone based on their skin color or whatever when you dont even know them as a person? you can't generalize a group that huge and again, when youre divided there is no hope of working together to bring all common people out of this fucked up reality were living in.

tldr; racism is a fucking blue pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pw5pZpGh5Hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stop

I agree, the elites are the only ones who benefit from a race war which is exactly why George Soros funds BLM. I love my black wife and there is nobody on this earth who can tell me that she is lower than I am on account of skin alone.

Nazi appreciation thread it is :)

back to redd*t

aryans are the master race and every other ethnic group aside from the japanese are essentially subhuman apes that deserve to be exterminated for the betterment of humanity

if you can't handle this truth, stick to tumblr and r/the_donald

we don't need niggers in the fight against the elite.
they're already lost anyways

Society is a racial construct.

Go move to a Papua New Guinean village untouched by other races and tell me how we're all equal.

this is the kind of goofy ass shit im talking about. ya dude that is really gonna get you far in life thinking that way.

no

>being this bluepilled
GAG

prepare for CTR 2.0
you have been warned

>this is the kind of goofy ass shit im talking about. ya dude that is really gonna get you far in life thinking that way

race is a societal construct ftfy*

Fuck you. Kek will kill you in your sleep for using his image for such heresy.

Nat Soc Thread?
Nat Soc THread

keep telling yourself that half breed

I too have 2 statues

well looks like you're fucked now OP.

You should ask your wife's son what he thinks about the race issue.

"the jew wanted this war"

damn look at all of you. this is what this board has become? fucking sad.. if you are all ctr shill trying to bring down the reputation of this board, i salute you, you have done your job well. if not, then i hope you guys will wake the fuck up.

I like them both a lot. I heard the Sup Forumsack that made his own version will make the 2nd iteration fully solid next time. I like the size, but it's a bit light.

Also, post em

plot twist: his wife's son is also his bio son

Hey there, shitksin. I'm not just worrying about niggers, primary target is ZOG. I want segregation for betterment of all races, honestly-multiculturism is shit for all. It's not about hate for me, but I'm also not gonna let jews weaponize minorities against my people.

You can complain, but your individualism has no bearing when considering populations, government, and culture.

Hello, friends. Some OC here. Originally made for a mod for Hearts of Iron IV. I quite like it still.

Op is fucked, Kek wills it.

A worthy offering

You sound like a commie.
>fuck niggers
>fuck Jews
>fuck amidians
>fuck the brown people

I want to survive. The other step to survival is to kill all communist.

Here you are brother.

Join us in the purge.
Kill all commies

here's a funny one I bet you haven't seen lol

> You can't generalize a group blah blah blah

Yeah, you can. A fucking bell curve is magically illuminating in that respect. Genetic determinism is real too, full stop, and you can make judgements based on the trends it outlines.

This workers of the world horseshit needs to die because it's filling idiots heads up with things that are not supported by the stats and observable evidence. Humans don't magically get along, being around those not like us produces friction. The best way to reduce the power of the elites is to preserve homogeneity so that we can collectively enforce our demands without outside tension.

yaa the answer is to kill people bro youre right. also war too thats goos shit. im done arguing actually you guys are too far gone. you live in a fucking fantasy land that is your mom's basement where racism and hatred are the only answers. i got some advice man, go outside, meet some people, live life and enjoy it.

Have seen
is WWI

Eh we don't have kids and I don't take care of other men's children

>thinking the main difference is skin color

Hope that purple pussy was worth having a child with a standard deviation lower IQ.

Praise Kek, OP will face judgement.

faggot

OH I GOT DUBLES KEK WILLS IT DURRR BTFO

are you planning to "shut it down"

Don't worry about them lol, it's either CTR or Neets. Anyone who's not a faggot could fall in love with someone whos not white.

Go back to the 1960s where america was 90% white. Oh wait, you're still living in la-la land. News flash, race exists. Tribalism exists. Stop playing house and face reality.

we should've listened

Segregation and deportation would suffice for the time being. They can live as long as they're in their own shithole country.

Also, All Commies will hang.

Kill yourself, cuck.

He tried to warn us

>im getting sick of all the posts about race here. its fucking dumb and doesnt accomplish anything

Wrong. Race is the ultimate divide and conquer trick. More than that; it matters not which race you are, as long as one embraces it as something which identifies and defines you--as opposed to letting yourself be defined by your character or merits as an individual--or as long as one resorts to it to identify 'the other'--as opposed to letting him be defined by his character or merits as an individual--he serves that end.

Never doubt that Marxists knew what they were doing when they subdivided humans into easily managed collectives. It's what they do.

Go fuck yourself.

>i got some advice man, go outside, meet some people

youtube.com/watch?v=pw5pZpGh5Hg

I'd love to watch you go tell that to guys like this. Just go give them a hug and we can all be friends. Hell, I might even attend your funeral.

Yea but I actually read the entire articles instead of just memes online posted by edgelords:

O]ne possibility lies in the prenatal environment provided by Black and White biological mothers. The Black-Black group, of course, all had Black mothers. In the Black-White group, virtually all of the birth mothers were White (66 of 68). Willerman and his colleagues found that in interracial couples it made a difference whether the mother was Black or White: The children obtained higher IQs if she was White. They suspected that this difference was due to postnatal environment, but it could, of course, have been in the prenatal one."

In other words, black women, living in a ghetto, eating a shit diet, living in shit conditions, had dumber children. Not sure how that's rocket science, trailer park trash also have shit diets and shit children. For fuck's sake

no more brother wars

Or I could fall in love with one of the millions of white women I have things in common with, so my kid could look like me and not be a half breed with no identity.

Lurk more newfag!

Nah, fuck you. Race exists, stop playing house and face reality.

>every single black person is just like the ones int he video

as i said, GO OUTSIDE lmfao.

t. american who hasn't been around blacks

Ok, that's your choice and I'm cool with that. I had plenty of white gfs, they never worked, stole my money, fucked my car up (literally tanked 2 of my cars), cheated (literally cucked by fucking bitches I gave everything for). Idk , you gotta do you, I just find that white women aren't worth fighting for. I'm sure good white women exist, I just don't see them.

Daily reminder that if you don't have pink nipples, you're not white.

Poor as shit white countries in eastern europe still have average IQ's in the low 90's, while poor as shit africans and african americans are all lower than 85.

White trash are still smarter than a black of similar economic status, but keep believing it's because they didn't eat enough salads.

uh oh..so you really are ctr shills in here. holy shit kek.

Oh look its the smug assuming "go outside" meme kys subhuman nigger. I long for the day i can chop you and your family up with a machette

for every thousand white women raped by a black, zero black women are raped by whites.

No one thinks race doesn't exist or is imaginary, we aren't idiots. What we are saying is that we have a common goal if fucking up the elites, instead of wasting energy being edgelords and black panthers, let's work together and maybe accomplish something (like getting Trump elected, even though he's turning out to be shit).

I hope he enjoys his STDs and HIV (black women have the highest rates fact)

a price is always paid

Really makes you think.

Incoming

good traitor, muh it's too hard

You're still blue pilled.
Race will always divide us.
The truth is that we NEED to separate.
If you fail to realize this you haven't taken the redpill on humanity.

>instantly turns violent

i just want to point out how fucking stupid you make yourself look. you must have a brain the size of a grape, my man. sorry about that.

Really tickles your gooch huh fellas

I can find a number of studies showing that Nigerians had higher Iqs than avg whites. It's dumb to argue over this IQ shit, it means nothing, especially when, all else being equal, people hire the more employable person- not necessarily the smartest person. Idk, I'm a businessman who travels a lot. I've lived in 5 different countries and have seen a lot of shitty whites, blacks, South American ass scratchers, etc. Only person that helped me when I was homeless was black, now I'm making 6 figures and want to repay this person.

No, the elite want the opposite, to meld all races into one brown soup.

>Impyling none of us have actually been around blacks.

I was almost killed by a nigger when I was 14. The nigger was in his twenties and tried robbing my friends and I, also 14, after he saw a laptop in one of our bags from school earlier in the day.

Nog put a gun in my face. If my friend Mark hadn't stabbed that nigger in his side, I might not even be posting here.

Not the only time I was almost robbed by a nigger either. Never by a White, though.

Hmmmmmhh. Strange since nogs only make up 13~14% of the population nationwide and Whites make up 60%~70%.

Get fucked, Commie.

Just don't date whores. Don't look in big cities either. Sorry that was your experience, lad.

We are angry for a reason

they will be 10xs more powerful

our good goys in gov have been purchased yet again

Then you are part of the problem nigger lover

>now i make 6 figures and want to repay this person
Things that never happened
A short story by CTR

Idk, it's actually the opposite. I can walk into a bar and find some dumb white bitch to "hook up" with. I'm in it for the long haul, I'm not 21 anymore.

Saved (thanks)

Another tired kid meme." grapes,grapes everywhere" did you not understand the kys in my post lefty pol nigger?

Do you know why Detroit was great in the first place?

many such cases

these whites lecturing from their gated 95% white communities

then talk about muh basements bruh

It happened, my "master race" white gf got me kicked out of my apartment for violating my lease while I was at college. I didn't have a place to live and none of my "master race friends" would help. I was homeless for 2 weeks, really changes a person tbqh.

According to the UN it's 84, so I don't know what studies you are looking at. I'm not saying all black people are evil or retarded, but the bell curve and overall behavior is what matters to overall society.

>I've seen shitty people of all races

That's fine, obviously they exist. But your personal experience isn't statistically relevant.

>Let's end racism guys
>YOU CAN'T SAY FACTS THAT PROVE BLACKS ARE STATISTICALLY MORE VIOLENT THOUGH
If you want racism to end maybe except the fucking facts that blacks on average commit way more crime, even though they are a minority in the population.
You can't solve a problem before you admit it fucking exists

I don't live in a gated community, whites also helped to create the ghetto. Don't pretend that they didn't help in creating the situation via the legal/political restructuring of the 80s. Before the 80s, blacks had stable families and lives for the most part.

Blows my mind people can ignore this kind of stuff. Saved.

saved, Thats better than my version

Someone post or link to the redpilled urban lawyer story (stories?) pls. I reread it every time it pops up and its always comfy as hell

Cause da joos

UN statistics

Which mean literally zilch to anyone who does any business with Nigerians and realize they are 100x better at business than the avg wage cuck American. They don't bitch either, make good food too.

All I'm saying is this: there is a reason white SJWs are killing the white race. There is a reason that Europeans and American political systems are unraveling, this has little to do with black Americans who have zilch to do with US national politics. You should blame your leaders and quit blaming poor shits for being poor shits.