*gulp*

Other urls found in this thread:

wyden.senate.gov/download/?id=D12DD589-5800-4BEF-9F93-A0A122F38D29&download=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck sake i knew this year would have a major happening in store

fake news

where is broofs?

no, the voting happened on decentralized network, it was not hacked

Obama intervened in the recent Israeli elections and openly so with BREXIT. What goes around comes around...

>washington post

the report is secret guyse that means we can talk about what it is, but can't show!

oh shit...

Chickens, etc

Am I alone in NOT GIVING A SHIT if Russia DID help Trump win?

I don't even care if they helped steal if from Shillary. Trump needed to win, and she needed to lose. All this proves to me is that Russia is truly based and Putin is a true bro.

Can this normie meme die already

Clinton said it ... it must be true

She said it was impossible to hack the election, which is why Russia had to hack it, to stop the Democrats from not stealing the election.

You trust me right goyim?

They have and must villainize someone for their ideology to work.

>Am I alone in NOT GIVING A SHIT if Russia DID help Trump win?
You're actually retarded if you think Putin has you or the American public's interests at heart. He wants nothing more than to destabilize our economy and social structure for the next decade+ if possible. He will probably try to avoid out right confrontation until he can grow his economy a bit and play some catchup after the Ukrainian sanctions.

Trump is putins bitch for the next 4 years and it's obvious as hell he has no balls to stand up to Putin in any meaningful way.

So secret they told USA Today.

Seems pretty irresponsible of the CIA

How?

The voting machines are decentralized?

Did they have KGB walk into every voting booth in all swing states and hack them lmao

Oh wait I forgot, the CIA report is super secret, so we can't know

Maayyyyyyyyynne, shut yo ass up. With yo pleated pants

they are saying russia because they can't say Sup Forums and at the same time keep their credibility with the sjw's

>intervene
> "Hillary is of whore, cpacibo"
>t. putin

They showed that the media was colluding with the DNC to steal the election. If it was the Russians they probably did it because Hillary was a fucking loon who was threatening war.

theyre pulling this out of their asses

Washington post has a long history of CIA leaks.

Fuck off back to kikebook, faggot

Wtf I'm going to vote for Hillary now bc putin likes trump which means he must. Be bad

They also have a long history of making shit up

literally liberals are trying to throw a hail mary to a guy covered by the entire team. This last ditch effort to "convince electors" Trump isn't worthy of the presidency is laughable. At most Russia did assisted WikiLeaks to fuck up Clinton. If anything, they helped improve our democracy.

>liberals need to start a civil war already so we can genocide them

wow
such fake news

>Secret assessment
>Sooo secret we somehow know about it
I don't think it'll be long before WP just strait up starts calling for Slavic genocide.

Lol, yeah as opposed to brietbart which literally got started by making shit up and has only continued the trend.

Washington post may not be what it once was, but it's certainly still a respectable paper and you can't honestly pretend that just because they're saying something you don't like that they're making it up.

Or are you so deluded by your god emperor that the CIA is incorrect in their assessment? Or maybe some internal CIA liberal plot.

You don't care because your preferred candidate won but you would care if your preferred candidate lost? You don't care about the integrity or effectiveness of the actual election process, more frequently referred to as American democracy, so long as the results are what you desire?

And you honestly don't see a problem with that?

lemme guess it was da joos again wasn't it

He's probably barely old enough to vote.

He's used to COD, winning is everything, even if you sat in a corner camping for half the game, or had hacks installed, that just proves you're better than everyone else because they're not smart enough to hack.

Headline on Salon tomorrow: Haha look Trump's troll army is nervous about their orange dumpster fire's collusion with the Russian government being discovered

Russia has been doing this type of stuff since way before the election. They used it to destabilize Ukraine govt before they invaded. Check out 'hybrid warfare'.

>are you so deluded by your god emperor that the CIA is incorrect in their assessment?

Really made me think

Just like when they had reliable intel on Iraq having huge magical WMD sights ready to launch

>Just like when they had reliable intel on Iraq having huge magical WMD sights ready to launch
that wasn't the CIA

To be fair, we already had other reasons for wanting to invade, the WMD shit was just an excuse to get our foot in the door.

And lets not pretend that wasn't entirely GOP orchestrated.

T R E A S O N
R
E
A
S
O
N

*sips chai latte*

>WaPo

you need to check that out again, faggot

CIA concurred.

>*gulp*
*tip*

This poster is an idiot and possibly a Stasi. Ukraine was destabilized and economically destroyed, not by Russia, but by the IMF. The current crisis is the IMF grabbing control back from a Putin-aligned Ukrainian who was trying to repair the damage from the last IMF regime.

CIA are a bunch of faggots these days. Good guys still in NSA. State Department and CIA are fucking shill hellholes. People pretend like they're not driven to provide agendas or at all political. Untrue.

>central intelligence agency
>not involved on assessing intel before a US invasion

Fuck off CIA fags
>WE DINDU NUFFIN

Go back to making ping pong threads when important clues are posted

Unless the Russians manipulated actual ballots/machines or directly colluded with Trump's campaign I don't see how this would change the outcome of the election.

It's just another attempt at de-legitimizing Trump's presidency

Seriously though, this pretty much IS treason.

If the CIA or any of the other half dozen intelligence agencies in this country have proof of direct collusion with the Russians, this could legit lead to charges of treason.

I mean, the fuck still hasn't released his taxes and he is the president-elect, this has literally NEVER happened, presidents have ALWAYS released their taxes, it is the American people's right to know who their leader is monetarily beholden to so we can watch out for conflicts of interest.

The Russian connections and the fact he wont release his taxes leads me to believe he either owes Russians a lot of money, or has a lot of assets over there or lots of Russian investments in his own projects already, etc.

and how are you going to hold trump liable, even if this was true?

having a favorite != foul play

>washington post
Stop posting fake news.

Almost all of that would be under the purview of the NRO and NGA. CIA might have some boots on the ground work, but the vast majority of intelligence would be signals intelligence and imagery.

oh shut the fuck up.

trump's "leaks" were from assange, who is in an ecuador embassy (supposedly).

stop blaming the russia boogieman. you lost.

This is quite a bit different. The hybrid warfare stuff Russia has been around for a while. There are descriptions of it that predate the election by several years.

Treason is not flaying you alive and hanging you on a lamppost. You should be dead already. That's treason.

Russia is playing you like a fiddle. Do you really want a country that would be willing to bully Canada to help Russia with their territorial disputes in the arctic?

kek, wikileaks is so obviously a putin puppet it's getting sad, they drastically switched to just random hillary bashing and pro-trump tweets for the last month of the election, not to mention all the email leaks were obviously given to them by someone (russia obviously), and finally just look at them now bashing merkel when she is up for re-election, and merkel is basically the strongest european leader opposed to putin left in Europe.

Hmmmmm. really makes you think

The reason we know you're lying is the first time we heard about it is when you started up the spin room after your emails detailing obvious voter-fraud within the DNC to steal the election from Sanders and to collude with the very same MSM now screaming by providing daily talking points that you're still drilling into our heads pointlessly--We know you're lying because that was an obvious smoke screen then to distract from your corruption, and it's an obvious smoke screen now to give reasons why MSM's polling was so far off. It's really pathetic and tryhard and tinfoil, and the American people see right through it, concern-troll.

Fuck off already CIA

You can't determine fucking an advanced WMD project based on satellite imagery.

This is literally the whole fucking point of the Central Intelligence Agency.

No way you get a pass on the Iraq fiasco

>Seriously though, this pretty much IS treason.
This has to be bait. How is it treason if an outside actor meddled with the election. Go read the definition of treason you faggot.

This thread is retarded.
>saged

lol so it's fake because you disagree with it and because you'd never been told about it previously?

Do you think they usually publicize these sorts of investigations ON ENEMY NATIONS?

I mean seriously, it's already difficult enough to do sleuth work, how much hard would it be if they had to announce to the peons of the US south every single time they wanted to investigate something Russia or china might have done?

Lügenpresse.

Stock up on more ammo.

Learn to speak russian you dumb danish cunt, when trump is too much of a pussy to protect NATO and russia decides to steamroll 2,500 T-90 MBTs into europe, I hope you think about how you got there.

Fuck you faggot. I am 31. I saw the Berlin Wall fall. I hated the Soviets and then the Russians my whole LIFE, but now? I'd rather live under the goddamn hammer and sickle than the crescent moon that our own government is taking us towards.

fucking CIA

Why would I trust people with an agenda to place their woman in with data that could easily be manufactured ex post facto, irrespective of NWO-shill RINOs on the hill, if I don't trust the election results themselves? If we don't trust the elections process I sure as hell don't trust the CIA.

>they released our emails showing people we're corrupt, how dare they!
Also
>1 post by this ID

Nice try CIA

>Triggered by mention of hybrid warfare
>Sounds just like pizzagater
The brainwashing is real

Yeah better trust the billionaire with ties to russian oligarchs in the 90's who bailed him out of debit and who's major appointments look to be stacking the cabinet with his cronies....

Good choice

Survival of the fittest.

America is getting weaker by the day and making no attempt to stop it.

The modern crusade Putin is enacting will not stop in the middle east if we keep our degeneracy up.

The CTR is real.

wyden.senate.gov/download/?id=D12DD589-5800-4BEF-9F93-A0A122F38D29&download=1
yet here we are over a week later and the senate intelligence committee's request for proof has gone unanswered

Better than a corrupt zionist with ties to zionists and Chinese oligarchs and murders murders everywhere.

Trump might be a smarmy billionaire, but Hillary is a stooge for evil forces.

fuck off shill.. Wapo is a piece of shit, breitbart is decent, not great, but you are suggesting it only makes shit up.. just fuck off back into your fairy land bubble

Treason implies direct and intended collusion with a state against the national interest, even if the Russians "hacked" the vote somehow, unless evidence of Trump willfully encouraging or assisting in it emerges, he cannot be tried on grounds of treason.

WWIII imminent.

OOO FUUUUCK

except 90% of that garbage is literally just garbage you can ONLY find on bottom of the barrel alt-right propaganda sites.

Where as we have CIA reports on actual russian connections to trump

Wew fucking lad, you obviously are believing what you want to believe and ignoring any and all evidence that contradicts what you want to be true.

Sorry, but that's not how the world works, you can pretend that's how it works for awhile, but it can only last so long

>twitter post by fake news citing fake news

>MUH EVIL RUSSIAN BOOGEYMAN

they have 1 (one) carrier ship from the 80's. They have developed satellite and nuclear missile tech to prevent you from advancing on them. Yet you staged revolts in Syria and Ukraine to try and take over their warm water naval bases in Crimea and Taurus

Russia is not a threat. Corrupt rogue agencies like the CIA sponsoring Islamic terrorists are though

Did you even read the article? They're not saying russia hacked the vote, they're saying russia hacked the DNC specifically for trump, has had direct ties to trump for 5+ years and have been grooming him for this. Providing intelligence and helping spread disinformation online through various methods of dissemination.

What's your pay per post?
I could use some extra cash.

speaking of conspiracies.... I bet you were eating a slice of pizza off a half naked dead child whilst writing that.

That fucking jew shadow behind Putin.

Top cheeki breeki kek.

none of that was in the article you dirty liar

Oh really. I'd like to see those reports. I wonder if they'll be any more trustworthy than those on yellow-cake in north Africa. I wonder if they're not written by some shills for Hill? Impossible!

Hillary was part of a wretched dying zionist system that has seen our country embroiled in conflict on behalf of Israel for the last 30-40 years. America is tired of this shit. We want money and to be left alone, and not to be false-flagged into fake wars for kikes or fighting nuclear warfare that would kill us all. I mean seriously, are you people crazy? You'd be willing to burn the world for this half-dead woman, and her dead ideology? Fuck that noise. New management's required.

This. Soviet Russia is a lesser evil than Hillary

>you staged revolts in Syria and Ukraine to try and take over their warm water naval bases in Crimea and Taurus
good proof you've provided, I'd love to see a non-biased source for literally any of that.

Anyone paying attention during the Russian invasion of Ukraine knew what was going on, it wasn't Ukrainian separatists and everyone knows it.

Further, the whole reason it started was because the president was moving them back towards russia and away from any potential EU or NATO interactions and so the people started rioting in the streets, when the government tried to crack down there were more riots and the president fled to russia, the new president has been fighiting the russians in eastern ukraine ever since.

>Where as we have CIA reports on actual russian connections to trump
Let me guess, they're top secret :^)

The fact you're still focused on hillary is the issue, this isn't even about hillary, i'd love for someone else to get it besides her to be perfectly honest.

This is about trump being a fucking russian plant you ignorant faggot. Stop deluding yourself so much that you risk hurting the whole country.

Nice pic

Post them roosters boys

>literal Russian flag background

we are so fucked

Probably got some side PR firm to match their $0.10/p under the promise of a federal grant from the counter "misinformation and propaganda" they're throwing around now.

Don't bantz him too hard now: his college loans depend on it.

what the fuck where did all these reddit shills come from. "guys I want to make true discussion ok.. i dont even like hillary but trump is a russian spy traitor who deserves to be in federal prison".. yep, just like hillary who fucking exposed her entire email database to outside parties (most probably russians, chinese, saudislimes)... Sup Forums should shadowban anyone who has reddit in the 24 hr internet history..

No. You're fucking crazy. If you think destroying faith in our election system because you're butthurt is a good idea because you don't like who won and you'd like another bite at the apple, welcome to America. That's never happened, and it never will as long as I'm alive. You people are sad and sore losers. Go read some poetry and hate-fuck someone and just get it out of your system. We're not having a civil war for Her. The implication of your statement is let's just redo the elections because we didn't like the result. No.

Checked.