Cant Cuck Tuck

Washington Post columnist walks into a BUZZSAW

youtu.be/ZmvYmRE5KqA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hrIe_MjnW5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ouch...mama me need a bandaid

But she's not wrong, what's wrong is asserting being against shitskins invading America as bad, and her threat about demographics is real and a problem.

>Can I make my point?
>I wish you would.

I'm really starting to like this Tucker faggot.

As much as he was being a cunt and interviewing her in bad faith, it's kind of cathartic to see these motherfuckers getting a taste of their own medicine.

kek, he's such a cock

I fucking hate kikes with a burning passion.

Assuming Trump's voters were racist because they dislike immigration and then throwing in minorities to back up her claim is wrong though she didn't provide any evidence just her own conclusion.

How good would it feel to put a bullet in the back of this kikes head?

I bet it would be orgasmic.

When will Tucker debate someone who actually intellectually challenges him? If he keeps bringing on easy targets, he'll get too full of himself, like that Sargon guy

her dying thought would still be ((( angry white men did this )))

Look at how shaken this bitch gets around the 4 minute mark.

(((Rubin)))

ez mode. baba o'reilly already cucked her hard.

will you kill yourself if i told you he debated a senator yesterday?

Only Kevin D Williamson can create new antisemites at the same rate as Jennifer

is it rubin or ruebin or ruben or rueben?

he said in his safe space echo chamber

But I am an angry white man, she's correct.

>Washington Post opinion writer
>Jennifer (((Rubin)))
>Accuses Trump supporters of being angry whites, that are dying off, that voted for him because they hate immigrants.
Every single goddamn time.

Meh. She's not wrong, she's just really ugly and disgracefully drugged up. We have to remove the power of minorities before we become a minority.

You didn't prove him wrong.

Maybe we should convert to Islam.

>CAN I FINISH THE POINT!!?? CAN I FINISH THE POINT!

That fucking Tucker smirk. He's a based as fuck.

wow this retarded even with the facts. autism is a hell of a drug.

I think Tuck is still pissed about Jon Stewart blowing up crossfire.

Tucker the Cucker

>her "proof" were the polls
>the election polls were extremely wrong, this much so is a fact since nov 8
>still using the polls from the same pollsters who were WRONG as evidence for your argument

too bad tuck didnt bring that up, wouldve been hilarious

>you mean to tell me that the polls that got everything wrong before november 8 are the same polls that you're citing as proof people voted for trump because they're angry white men?

Why would he be pissed about a faggot jew who completely irrelevant now?

ugh, this dumb bitch again...

i wonder how much she gets paid to be the fox news punching bag
she loves getting ruined on that channel
youtube.com/watch?v=hrIe_MjnW5g

So first off ((())). Second, Tucker Carlson is such a ducking normal republicuck it's annoying to watch. "Racism is immoral" Just call her a commie jew and stop fucking around.

Didn't know YouTube allows rape videos now. Cool.

Why the fuck do they invite always the dumbest people anyways? Get some worthy opponent already tucker... for fucks sake.

(((Rubin)))

Saw a piece of this in real time

She was pretty shook

Jennifer Rubin is a stuttering mess everytime she goes on Fox.

The last time she was on Bill O'Reilly he called her a real "star". She got utterly annihilated on that show as well. She's a total joke.

>She's a total joke.
Yes. No question about that. But tv channels that (repeatedly) let people like her on air are a joke too.

Well... this kind of is the left's best and brightest. That's the thing, you don't need to be a great debater to beat a liberal, nothing they say stands up to any reason.

these fucking Jewish "conservative" neocon types are so disgusting

>hillary is gonna win, look at these polls!
>trump supporters are racist look at these polls!

>this kind of is the left's best and brightest.
you know as well as me that this is not true.

we was anime and shit

Thats pic is great.

They actually don't invite the dumbest. CNN has some absolutely ridiculous people on to basically just scream leftist talking points at non-existent opposition. I would pay to see Angela Rye go on Tucker Carlsons show but there is no way she would even do it.

Hey, I have to agree somewhat with the other guy. She is a writer for the Washington post. So, she isn't a nobody by any stretch of the imagination.

If only it was an actual buzzsaw.

Who would you classify as their best and brightest? They all sound like retards to me.

I was expecting someone to walk into an actual buzzsaw. I was extremely dissapointed.

Holy shit look at 4:14. It's like a fucking demon enters her body or some shit.

"representing the Republican side week after week". That was the best part. It's like a Jewish banker with a Nazi lawyer.

something about Tucker makes him unwatchable to me

She's a WaPo columnist. She's supposed to be the best of the best.

>CNN has some absolutely ridiculous people on to basically just scream leftist talking points at non-existent opposition.
I don't see how Tucker doesn't do exactly the same thing. What about all those hipp students he has on his fucking show? Come on...

>So, she isn't a nobody by any stretch of the imagination.
She's fucking nuts. Even for leftie standards.

>writer for the Washington post
>implying this means jackshit
maybe 50 years ago, journalists could be considered something to be. Maybe.

>Who would you classify as their best and brightest?
No idea. Someone how can actual talk like a normal person?
>not an argument

>WaPo
>a joke
I don't see a difference.

oooh that was a good watch

>columnist
Also this means that she's writing oppinionated pieces of shit. She isn't even a proper journalist.

You'll never believe what this Washington Post blogger said to her waiter when he brought her the wrong order!

Is Tucker the only Sup Forums approved person in the MSM?

someone should ask her about her stance on immigration across israeli borders.

Guys look at the video at 4:12-4:14.

Right around 4:14 she looks completely possessed. It is the weirdest fucking most diabolical facial expression I've ever seen on national television. Thoughts?

Man, Tucker is pretty great these days.

>Someone who can actual talk like a normal person?

If they were normal people, they wouldn't be a leftist.

I liked the end where she just starts sputtering and laughing as her amygdala shuts down

>clicking intensifies

stop being retarded, just for once. Tucker's show could be much better with worthy opponents.

(((Jennifer Rubin)))

This bitch is dumb, she is really dumb, for real.

Hillary won Millenials and there is no doubt about that, but it's been proven as generations grow older, many in that generation have a tendency to turn more conservative. It especially happens as they get married, have families, develop careers, and so on. So that notion that older generations dying off will be the death of republicans is false. They've said this for a while now, and it still has not happened.

Saying Trump only won because of the white vote and that it's the "white lash": as some call it is in fact false. Without the support of Latinos and Blacks, Trump would have lost miserably. If Trump would have received the same kind of support from Blacks and Latinos that Bush, McCain, and Kerry received, he would have lost miserably. Trump had the most black and latino support since Ronald Reagan, and guess what? He, and republicans, will only gain more support from the latino community as latinos are starting to get fed up with the empty promises of the democrats, and many are pissed at the notion of amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Last, saying it was white anger that drove people to vote for him is ignorant. Even if the average Trump voter made $72,000 a year and didn't have to worry about job disposition, they have to worry about tax burdens. Increased immigration rates and amnesty would instantly add tax burden, a burden that would most assuredly fall on the middle class. They don't take that into account, that's our problem with lax immigration policies as a whole. That, and we don't want to keep immigrating a large number of people from a location of the world that holds ideological beliefs that are diametrically opposed to our culture. Yes, let's keep bringing over people where you have a 50/50 shot of that person hating us, hating our culture, and who have a desire to overthrow it from the inside out.

I'm not denying that. I'm just saying it's hard to find someone who's actually a worthy opponent when they're practically non-existant.

>someone how can actual talk

obviously not you, then

the face he makes

before he STRIKES

She's claiming that any white male against immigration is automatically racist. That's pretty bad.

thank god spics are marginally smarter than nogs
or is it that nogs are willfully ignant
I can't even tell any more

If you actually watched the video, it was the senator acting like little more than a broken record of clinton's Russia hacking bad soundbyte.
And what makes you assume a senator is intelligent in the first place?

What's it like living in the shittiest country ever?

When the feminism hits too hard

B-BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR THEM LIVING IN YOUR COUNTRY THAT MEANS YOU H8 TEM

FCKH8

>who
>how
what's the difference...

SACRIFICE THE CHILDREN TO MOLOCH.

Pretty good all things considered. You know, once you get used to the hourly killings and people butchering that happens around these parts.

you've been asked multiple times now to provide someone of substance that could argue for the left wing dribble but have yet to provide anyone and you call him retarded for pointing out that.

Can someone hit me with a list of Top Tier Tuckings? Shits golden.

WASTED

and idk, as an expert on actual talking you tell me
srsly
pls
im a dum amerifat burger I hab no education

ALSO if you're really swiss lemme see your sig 550

How has your wifi router not been stolen?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY
VEYYYYYYYYYYY

kek. She's an actual monster. *here buddy, have a chuckle*

It's just her real feelings surfacing for a second there. She wants to shout at and beat Tucker for not capitulating to her whims like a numale. Instead she's stuck there on live tv forced to have a conversation instead. Must be really frustrating.

I stole it first. I also have a big dog guarding my house. The dog and the place are stolen as well.

Tucker for press secretary

I wonder what's the bolder claim: that everyone in the left camp is a total retard unable to bring forth his arguments and discuss like an adult, or that there is at least one such person out there in the left camp, being able of just that...

She looks like a young Barbara Spectre

>ALSO if you're really swiss lemme see your sig 550
no, she's mine. No looky looky.

Yeah she's used to going on press-only shows, where they ask questions like ' Isn't this Trump character just TEErrible?? AhAh?"

Oh shit. How did you steal them?

>representing the republican side
>week after week
God damn. That was a stab.

Is this the same WashPo columnist who got anally annihilated by Bill O'Reilly, or am I thinking of someone else?