Travelling to India

So no Bullshit I'm dating a half indian girl (I'm white) has anyone traveled there or have experience with Indian culture?

She wants to visit family soon. Do Indians hate Americans? Whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm dating a half indian girl (I'm white)
OUT OUT OUT

Don't forget to buy a mask, hand sanitizer, and a box of latex-free disposable gloves

Yeah, just save your gf from having the urge to poo in loo

>no bullshit

Friends mother works for Microsoft. She went on business and he got to tag along. He had a great time.

Unless you're going somewhere like Bangalore, enjoy a smelly 3rd world country. Bombay can be somewhat okay, but that's aabout it.

Nah, they treat white people pretty fine. You're a status symbol depending on the setting. Family will be nice. Parents are probably rich if you're going out there. Live as they do and don't disrespect anyone older than you. Indians are bro tier people. Have fun!

source: best friend who is Indian took my other best friend to Bangalore (southern India) and I'm going to Norther India with another dude I met at college this year.

>do indians hate americans

Lmao no, Indians love america, shit like Coca cola and Micheal Jackson (especially) is huge in India. It's kinda like the USSR right after it collapsed when everybody loved america and wanted to be american, except India has been this way for much longer and it hasn't gone away.

I had no idea thanks man

Do people really shit everywhere? Or is it just a fucking joke haha

Hippy enjoy your spiritual enlightenment!
Now fuck off with ya hippy shit!

I went to Sri Lanka, which is like a poo Island off the coast of India. They drive crazy and are really pushy if you go to one of their "temples" that's filled to the brim with people. They are poor, but people are nice to tourists in the tourist areas.

people are going to stare at you very hard for being white but you will be fine

If you are a city boy, prep some stomach pills.

You're country is covered in refugee shit. At least I'm traveling to experience 3rd shit in the streets

Watch the whole thing, it's worth it:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>So no bullshit
Are you absolutely certain?

>stopped reading there

Still a currynigger. Kill yourself.

Depends where you go, if you're looking to party, my friend said Goa is pretty nuts, Mumbai is alright from what I've heard too. The main thing is the pollution that will get to you, also for the love of god, bring bottled water, and if you buy bottled water, make sure the cap hasn't been tampered with, otherwise you will get dysentery.

I have been to India a couple times not too long ago when I was serving on a ship from what I saw most of the people are pretty cool like the silver silk Merchants that came aboard the ship sold everything at pretty reasonable prices but it's it's is dirty over there so it smells like just to be blunt you can tell when you're getting close to the coast of India because the water goes from Blue to Brown like when the longshoremen would come aboard our vessel they would even though we had cops out right next to the igloo coolers they would all line up and just put their mouth on it and drink straight from it is pretty gross we caught a couple of literally just pissing on the ship rather than going over and using the bathrooms that we had left open but I guess I like all of them are like that but it was Mumbai so it was pretty cool when I went ashore most of the people were friendly but they're out there was also a lot of beggars which was kind of irritating

What kind of a retard doesn't know how to use periods and other punctuation marks?

I'm using speech to text on my tablet because I don't feel like typing on the touch screen keyboard exclamation point bitch exclamation point

My cousin travels there a lot for some reason (She's a light skinned Mexican).
She says that it's normal for the electricity to go out at random times in public places and it happens every hour or so depending on how hot it is.
If you get sick of curry, you can order a pizza.

East india is notoriously under-travelled. you will be worshipped going anywhere in the seven sisters. kolkata, sikkim, shillong also have better infrastructure and the poo goes to the loo

No we don't hate Americans. We love Americans and their culture. I like country music, A LOT. I sometimes wish I could be white, drive a truck with American flag and singing country music.

Most Americans do fall sick after drinking water here. So transition slowly from bottled to local water.

>Most Americans do fall sick after drinking water here. So transition slowly from bottled to local water.

Kek, my dad worked in Pakistan and he said there was a boy who used to sell water in a town, and he used to see him take empty water bottles to puddles where he filled them up. So I'd say make sure the bottle is sealed.

>a boy who used to sell water in a town, and he used to see him take empty water bottles to puddles where he filled them up
shitskins are terrible people